• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 16

Ludo and Mael are 2x stronger than Sariel or Tarmiel (by PL) and Sariel and Tarmiel stated they were twice as strong as a Ten Commandment.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Based on the story so far the Top 10 strongest characters without separating forms are...
1. Demon King and Supreme Goddess (Also includes Demon King Meliodas)

2. Sunshine Mael

3. Prime Meliodas

4. The One Escanor

5. Full Power Zeldris

6. Full Wings King

7. Elizabeth

8. Ludoshel and Original Demon

9. Indura Derieri and Monspeet

10. Merlin

This is what it is IMO
Hawk Mama should be number 1 too together with DK and SD

the one escanor is probably stronger than near noon mael. all escanor had to do in the one state was break his ominious nebula and from there it took one finger thrust to basically defeat zeldris which was stopped due to chandler therefore escanor couldnt finish his attacks. in the other hand, mael had a long fight with zeldris with him even bleeding and being pushed back by zeldris which clearly shows the one escanor is far more powerful than the original demon and full powered zeldris and near noon mael. in the case for king about him seemingly looking unharmed from dk meliodas attacks, i think he just dogded it and nothing else and if he actually got hit by it, it wouldve damaged him alot, kings power is in his magic not strength so if he actually got hit, it wouldve probably taken him out so it is not a durability feat at all.

I would never put prime mel over the one at peak tbh. The one defeated assault mel with a hand gesture slice. No amount of power up imo for him aside from being demon king would overcome that gap. Even if he got stronger after it wouldn't convince me he can beat the one. If it was a tough fight and Escanor edged out yes, but when you are defeated by a hand gesture without direct contact no.. the one is stronger than everything not the gods. Prime mel could probably beat the one that fought Zeldris, definitely not the one that was storing power over years

Escanor didn't used stored power when turning into The One, that was a mistranslation.

And Zeldris literally said Prime Mel could beat The One

So what's the correct translation?

And I wouldn't trust his word. All I got from that was "he plays around too much" which doesn't ignore the fact he got destoyed by a hand gesture lol..

The correct translation is

"Sunshine is too powerful a magic. Even if it was to stop the Captain it seems he used too much of his strength. All the strain that had been accumulating over the years suddenly released in one go."

Also The One Escanor defeated Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas not Prime.

What was meant to be said is that Escanor hadn't fought as hard as he did in 10 years. Not that he used power he stored up for 10 years.

We have a scan that shows that Meliodas kept on getting stronger and stronger following the battle.

And I know that. My point is it would take a little more effort. Assault mel was seemingly prime mel but he wasn't entirely. But nonetheless he was still close. So a hand gesture what all it took before now takes direct contact. Big difference.. not really.

There is a huge difference between Post-Revival Meliodas and Prime Meliodas.

Post-Revival Meliodas is much weaker than Ludoshel even in his Assault Mode. While Prime Meliodas is much stronger than Ludoshel even with just his Demon Mark.

Exactly it takes slightly more effort. The fact that chandler and cusack was dumbfounded and questioned the reality anyone could walk completely unaffected in nebula. They thought someone like that couldn't exist. All I remember was he attacked with his rhitta, broke nebula with a karate chop and defeated him with a finger poke. Call me crazy for not thinking merely because meliodas is at his prime is enough to overcome that gap, no. He stomped a Zeldris who wasn't using nebula. Ludoshel in his true body would do the same. The only thing meliodas has going for him is retcons and hype

Seriously I like Escanor and all but saying The One Escanor can beat Prime Meliodas who's pretty much confirmed to be stronger than him is ridiculous.

Ima need that scan, I would never be saying it If that was confirmed. I know it ain't the Zelris thing, Cause all it boiled down to was meliodas plays around. Which Is why I brought up hand gesture. Is there something that was confirmed somewhere else. Yea run those scans tho or source I'm unaware of

There's also the whole thing with Prime Meliodas making Mael retreat in the Prisoners of the Sky prequel manga. Nakaba also confirmed that it was near noon at the time when Meliodas fought Mael. But we don't exactly know how close to Noon it was and if it was before noon or after noon.

Near-Noon Mael is pretty much confirmed to be stronger than The One Escanor. He was able to easily negate Full Power Zeldris' Attack and is much stronger than True Body Ludoshel who is stronger than Base Original Demon. And for now Original Demon > The One Escanor until there are more information on the scaling between Original Demon and Zeldris.

You use confirmation a lot when it's not really confirmation. Sinner was struggling with NOT the one Escanor, and the difference between the one Escanor and any other time that isn't, isn't comparable. Mael Is stronger than Escanor. However if Escanor is in the one, mael himself needs to be in the one. Treat the one as a whole new form. Not just his strength is at highest. It's more than just that as they get unimaginably stronger. Escanor went from getting rekted by mel, to giving him the hand gesture.

Treat the one as it is intended. A form that is supposed to surpass all others. And so far it hasn't been contradicted. The one is supposed to be stronger than everything not the gods. Merlin describes it as being in invincible incarnation of power for one minute. It seems y'all here don't treat the one as an actual transformation and just "he gets stronger at noon." No that's an understatement. A severe one. And yes I'm aware that he is not literally invincible

The sinner gets finger poked.

the one defeated post-revival meliodas with a karate chop that didnt even touch him. you think that prime meliodas stands a chance aganist that? the difference is waaaay too big. your argument is basically prime meliodas is "confirmed" to be stronger because zeldris said he was fooling around. the same guy who thought he could defeat the one while also stating escanor should beg for his life,who then ended up almost getting fingered to death, zeldris just presumed all of escanor's power from his pre-noon state and you and i know what happened in that fight between them. as for the original demon i would say the one is defintaly stronger due to the reasons i stated before of afternoon mael having difficulty with fighting zeldris to the point of even getting damaged and bleeding while when zeldris fought escanor he only managed to scratch him a tiny bit then got fingered.

I was gunna bring up zel. We using him as confirmation.. yet he thought he had what it took to take on the one but in the end he got destroyed with a divine finger poke. He clearly misjudged

i too think that justifcation is very stupid because his judgement about the one came out clearly wrong after you know, he got fingered

Same. It's almost like some people just can't accept the fact that Escanor is no longer considered a god tier in the verse unless Nakaba retcons stuff again. Which I doubt is gonna happen since he has already been put on the bus. At most he can make The One Escanor one of the mid top tiers by saying Full Power Zeldris is stronger than the Original Demon.

It's not even that. It's basic common sense. We already stated the reasoning above. None of that is wank. Unlike saitama tards I actually know how to debate and I make actual sense. It has nothing to do with "I can't accept the fact that" no. There is no reason meliodas is above Escanor. Your confirmation was based on a dumb statement by Zeldris when he himself thought he could take on Escanor... till he you know. Plus all he siad was mel jokes around

And he is still a god tier. In the ONE. That hasn't been contradicted yet. Y'all are downplaying the form when it did nothing but stomp casually in every encounter. Stop this. You said mael was stronger than the one? When he got was having a tough fight with Zel. He only scratched Escanor but he made mael bleed and look shitty. If mael isn't in the one, he loses to the one. Simple. It takes the gods themselves to be above the one in this.

Both meliodas and zel is incapable of sensing the strength of the one btw. Meliodas wasn't scared at all. Same with Zeldris. And they both got messed up.

Near-Noon Mael was stated to be far stronger True Body Ludoshel. True Body Ludoshel stomped Base Original Demon who is currently stronger than The One Escanor going by feats. If not he's at least much stronger than Zeldris w/ God since he could slice apart remote controlled Chastiefol form one while Zeldris using God had a fight with it in multiple panels.

Base Original Demon not stomping or one shotting Afternoon Escanor is due to plot since his fusees alone are far stronger than Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas who stomped Near-Noon Escanor.

Afternoon Mael negated Full Power Zeldris' abilities and easily overpowered Zeldris w/ God and 2nd Demon Mark. And this was all while he was just trying to talk Zeldris down rather than fight him for real. The only time Zeldris managed to overpower him was when he got an emotional boost. And yes emotional boosts are a thing in NNT. Ban temporarily increased his power level by 650 while Meliodas temporarily increased his power level by 430 in the first arc.

Yeah Mael was not trying to kill Zeldris and was going easy.He didn't even use his grace,which he used to negate ON,God and melt Zeldris sword with ease.

The original demon is stronger than the one going by feats?????

Where? Going by feats he's then weakest one here atm. Wtf. King can take him in a 1v1. The only thing impressive he did was disperse the sphere of darkness. That's literally the one thing he did impressive. Zeldris is above him. And Zeldris gets stomped by the one. You seem to got the power scaling all messed up. The sinner isn't even stronger than indura derieri.

About second paragraph, nah let's not go there.

About the third, I know mael was stronger. Yet he still did lots of damage and caused great struggle. Yet all he can do is scratch the one. No. This shouldn't even be a debate.

The sole fact that the sinner even struggled with non peak Escanor is proof he would get destroyed by the one. Because the one is an EXTREMELY high strength increase. What even is this rn. The sinner would lose the same way as when he fought Zeldris. Oh are we forgetting the one Escanor has sunshine? Which he doesn't use he prefers to casually chop his opponents??

There isn't a lick of evidence of anyone but the gods being above the one and of course the one mael. No.

Let's also stop putting words in my mouth. Never said mael was trying 100%. I was taking account the dmaage inflicted and the struggle

Back