• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 16

They linked another translation not *********** translation. Also there are some parts in *********** that have different translations compared to the other translation. For example in the *********** translation Demon King only said he wanted a fresh, young, powerful body. The other translation said something about him wanting a newer and more powerful body.

DingleberryDovah said:
Seems like Ban is the only hope for everyone now.
Right now he's probably the guy who stands the best chance against the DK since everyone else is beaten up and exhausted. His only problem is that he's lost his immortality. Though he might still have regen.

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
Ban is weak
Just gonna say you and all those idiots on Reddit who say he's still weak are gonna look real stupid if he puts up a hell of a fight.

Oh who was it that rescued Hawk again?

Just saying, Ban fought the 50%Demon King for 50 years. The Mel he's fighting now has the other half of that original power. Shouldn't be that much different.

i already know bans true power... his limits are just gonna be removed i bet.... remember he couldnt take in too much power? watch that limit become limitless

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
No, Escanor the one stomps
Lol no. Escanor struggled to destroy Ominious Nebula, and the DK is on a whole new level. Honestly only The One Mael has any chance in the coming fight.

why are you so sure that the DK has his 100% power? we still dont know if his soul is in Mel s body or only his mind, in the soul case he probably should have all his power as graces who are part of the SD power are powers impregnated in the soul and she probably has her power even without a body so the DK should be the same

nm we did get one

Q327. Man fan of Meliodas (Demon form)-san: Does the power level vary between "This is the best feeling ever-das" in the Fraudrin battle and "Let me out of here-das" in the Melascula battle?

Nakaba: Since it's right before the latter goes Assault Mode, it's higher-by-far-das.

Realistically, I see Ban using his abilities to get Meliodas out or exorcise the Demon King somehow. I'm sure that Meliodas' emotions will play a part in that as well.

Ban is definitely stronger, but even while in Purgatory I don't think we saw enough from him for him to be smashing DK Meliodas. Can't really say for sure though until the next chapter comes though.

I kinda agree with the idea that Demon King Meliodas should be on the Demon King page and not Meliodas's, for the same reason's Ludoshel Margaret was on Ludos page and not Magaret's

VersusJunkie54 said:
Did you get permission from the author? If not we're not allowd to use it
Which is funny because we use countless images from the original manga without permission from the author.

Alright to refute the people (GoddessWinter and VersusJunkie)

all of your claims clearly SUPPORTS NOTHING, ludo has shown to hold back and this is shown when he completely dominated both derrieri and monspiet and even when ludo used a casual blast at zeldris in chapter 249.

so yes its unknown what he would've done BUT the fact that HE WAS willingly to take them down himself hence WE KNEW he toyed around and if he didn't he would've gotten a severe damage which he clearly did not.

So by default you cannot ARGUE in any shape of form induras are like the strongest beings in this when Zeldris who FOUGHT against mael very well where Ludo was being pushed back after the second adaptation of The Sinner and when the third zenkai kicked in he was about to stomp ludo till mael blasted his ass in one attack.

No, stop this nonsense it's over. Stop giving a guy that was completely outclased so much credit. He wasn't willing to take down shit. He was willing to pretend like he was gunna do something and get messed up like he always does. No. He is no where near indura neither Is Zeldris

Blitzed the guy that hypes himself to be the fastest, out damages him, and he does no damage to them. Idc about any cocky nonsense that comes out of reuduciel's Mouth.

For extremely cocky individuals you can't always trust anything they say. I would argue both him and Escanor are Almost equally arrogant despite Escanor being the sin of pride.

Back