• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 16

Ban is close enough in strength to take him down with Snatch and Gift. While Meliodas with his original magic can fight from within.

Yeah outside of these two, only The One Mael or the SD could really hope to contribute

So, there are a few ways this fight can go:

1. We've seen that Merlin has Time Magic as she displayed with Chrono Coffin, so it's possible that she may change the time to High Noon so The One Mael can back up Ban.

2. This is more likely to happen; the last time we saw Escanor's Sacred Treasure, it was cracked and badly damaged, I think Escanor is gonna break Rhitta and release all the stored up energy in it, which would allow Mael to turn into The One and fight the Demon King.

3. It's also important to remember that Ludo is technically dying right now, he's only a spirit with no body at the moment and he's falling apart with time; I think Ludoshel might step in and try to help Ban, but he'll die fighting the Demon King and pass on his Flash Grace to Ban, then Ban amped by the Grace and The One Mael tag-team the Demon King to win.

4. Arthur might (finally) return and help Ban and Mael fight the Demon King in a 3v1 fight.

5. As we saw that Mel's Emotions returned to the real world and are making their way back to his body, it's possible that Meliodas gets back control of his new body and the Demon King finally snaps and comes to the real world, Meliodas uses Assault Mode in his new body, Mael uses The One, Arthur uses the full power of Excalibur, King uses all of his magic in one attack with Chastifol, and Ban uses the Flash Grace to kill the Demon King and end the Holy War.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Inb4 the Original Demon hits Ban during the fight with DK Mel with a suicide attack with a fully charged Crisis/Climax and that doesn't kill but takes him out of commission so that Elizabeth fights DK Mel but then she absorbs the other Graces to be strong enough to actually fight him
^ this 2

Not gonna lie. Ban taking in a Grace sounds kinda badass.

But the idea of Rhitta's stored energy being sacrificed so The One Mael can back Ban up sounds better.

The Original Demon is being downplayed way too much.

Yes, King made TOG bleed from the mouth through his shield, but he then proceeds to stop the spear with his shoulder [1] [2]. Although King could have used up magic power depending on translation (one says changing form from long distance is taxing, one says using it over long distance in general does), and Zeldris did feel the need to stop him from getting hit by King's blast.

He's certainly stronger than Ludoshel in Margaret's body, as A) he's the combination of Chandler and Cusack, B) popped the darkness shield created by 5-C Meliodas that Margaret/Ludo could only penetrate with an Ark forcefield [3] [4] [5] [6], C) Merlin stated that any chance she, Escanor, and Ludo had was lost [7], and D) He withstands a massive attack from Ludo's true body.

Also, when Escanor and TOG clashed, the latter was obviously very casual [8] [9] [10] and slices through his chest like paper [11]. It's clear he can easily stomp Escanor because he does just that.

So, in at least my opinion, he's way stronger than Ludoshel possessing a vessel and 4-C Mael.

ok so... im gonna wank SD to MFTL+++ due to her head being shield by pure light , thats ok right? k thanks

Peter1129 said:
Not sure but I think it was in one of the mangahelpers thread where somebody mentioned something about Nakaba saying it was near noon when Mael fought Meliodas.
Someonesaid that because they said Bellion states "its as if the sun is right next to me" which was the reason the guy said "near noon mael"

Nope. Casual was only slapped on because he is stronger. So thus it must be casual. Considering king made him bleed through his guard says a lot. If he actually landed it wouldn't be pretty. Struggling with reuduciel who gets fodderized by indura lol. Yea I don't think he was casual. I think he is overhyped weakling who probably wouldn't beat king. Merlin always overhyped enemies. Take whatever she says with a grain of salt. "There is no way we can win." Bs. Sinner is barely stronger than he was before he fused which is very odd

My point was that The Sinner only "matched" Escanor because he was casual and that he could easily win because he did. I'm not sure what you even mean here because, no offense, it's very incoherent.

Yes, and then he blocks the attack with his shoulder, that also says a lot. "If he actually landed it wouldn't be pretty", that's just speculation, and how would it be worse than this? Mael with 4-Cs was effortlessly fodderized by those kind of attacks. I wasn't saying he was casual against King.

I didn't say he was casual against Ludoshel's true form, I said he withstood an attack. This is the definition of a Strawman.

Merlin doesn't overhype characters, she says it how it is. Maybe she'll exaggerate, like calling Chandler and Cusack the strongest and fastest, but there's no indication that she'd exaggerate here and it makes sense with him having feats above Ludoshel in Margaret's body, which is explicitly said to be weaker than his true body.

Zeldris is extremely inconsistent in this arc. Explain why? Everyone is saying all this stuff about The Sinner, but there's no actual indication that he's barely stronger than Chandler and Cusack, and that wouldn't even disprove what I was saying; The Sinner is superior to Mael with 4-Cs and Ludoshel in Margaret's body.

I do disagree with him being superior to The One and Zel with OM though.

I decided to scale the DK's storm just because.

Calc it using whatever method, Tornado KE or whatever if you want to. But I'd be shocked if this surpassed tier 7.

Gigantic tornado scaled.

Not only that Ludo without flash and mael without shunshine are compararable so i doubt Ludo with flash to be stronger than mael with 4 commandments

VersusJunkie54 said:
I decided to scale the DK's storm just because.
Calc it using whatever method, Tornado KE or whatever if you want to. But I'd be shocked if this surpassed tier 7.

Gigantic tornado scaled.
we see it dwarf city even before that panel, it kept getting larger and larger and the city isnt even visible in that panel..

its bigger than maels sun which iirc could be seen by another city away from camelot with the real world map the low ball would be bristol

noticed a bit of issues with mael's profile for his afternoon state. in the durability section it says he took no damage while fighting zeldris but he clearly did. for the attack potency the justifciation is good but is not right as it says he fought full power zeldris who the one escanor struggled with but mael defintaly struggled more with zel than the one did. should be something like he managed to defeat full power zeldris and for durability it should be he tanked most of zel's attacks.

then will someone fix thier profiles because there is quite a few discrepancys in them. i have to say thou power scaling in the seven deadly sins is really shit. power-levels dont make any sense in my opinion at the later stages of the manga and is there is quite a few inconsistencys.

I believe that Mael's feat should be recalculated, it was a great feat and would give a good number if they used Sinner's entire cloud AOE as the base.

Overlord4896 said:
noticed a bit of issues with mael's profile for his afternoon state. in the durability section it says he took no damage while fighting zeldris but he clearly did. for the attack potency the justifciation is good but is not right as it says he fought full power zeldris who the one escanor struggled with but mael defintaly struggled more with zel than the one did. should be something like he managed to defeat full power zeldris and for durability it should be he tanked most of zel's attacks.
But Mael didn't struggle, the fight was very clearly one-sided in Mael's favor. the only time where Mael struggled was when Zeldris snapped and started tapping into Nakama (Power of Emotions for those who don't know), but even at that, Zeldris' attack did nothing to Mael and not even 30 seconds later Mael sliced Zeldy open and left him in a vegetable state on the floor for the rest of the chapter.

And as for comparing The One to Sunshine Mael, all I'll say on that is: Zeldris took a direct hit (with no shield) from The One and immediately afterwards took another direct hit from Ludo, and after that brutal combo attack, Zeldris was completely fine, he was up and fighting not even 5 minutes after this happened, but when Mael hit Zeldris with that one good attack, Zeldris was incapacitated and unable to fight anymore.

mael was bleeding and visibily looked tired. he also sliced him from the back without zel notcing at all. escanor couldnt really finish his attack or do antoher one as chandler stopped that and mael had to attack him multiple times to actually take him down eventually having to slice him with his guard down. for the ludo and escanor combo thing he was incapitated for quite a bit of time and only recovered after he was given sufficent time due to mael's identity being reveled thing. he recovered much faster from mael's attacks than he did ludo and escanor's as he was still consicous and standing albiet heavily injured similar to the state he was at after said combo. the only reason zel recovered was because chandler and cusack gave time for his darkness to do so otherwise for all intent and purposes zeldris was completely defeated. he didnt fight after the mael thing because of the arrival of the demon king.

Ezeriot said:
we see it dwarf city even before that panel, it kept getting larger and larger and the city isnt even visible in that panel..
Feel free to try and scale it again. But that mountain was all I could get

Mael got blitzed by Zeldris by the time zeldris realizes that time is significant in his fight hence he never cared for mael ratget eanted to stop merlin

Back