• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 16

i gotta agree its seems like nabaka wants to hurry and end it , guess i cant blame him but if thats the case why even want to make a part 2 with arthur?

I mean right now Escanor no longer has Sunshine as he gave it back to Mael even if it's temporarily so technically he is the weakest sin now.

But yeah if Escanor still had Sunshine than he would probably be either 4th or 5th place. The top 3 spots now belong to Meliodas, Ban, and King.

im gonna guess and say another plot twist is comign cuz the sinner aint dead... induras were teased, DK must have some type of plot protection coming

Peter1129 said:
But yeah if Escanor still had Sunshine than he would probably be either 4th or 5th place. The top 3 spots now belong to Meliodas, Ban, and King.
And then Merlin is just as strong as the plot demands her to be even when it makes no sense.

Do we even know if it was Escanor that willingly gave Sunshine back to Mael or if it was Mael who has a way to take Sunshine back from Escanor?

Escanor used to feel his grace like a curse probably if he could lose his power by himself he would have done it and also remember than and grace is very similar to Commandments and derierie and monspiet couldnt gave his C at will

I personally think The Original Demon and Ludoshel should lose the "At least" from his Low 6-B key, since the idea they're superior to Zeldris and The One Escanor is just wrong, because Zeldris even without his Full Power did great against Mael, who One-Shot the Original Demon, also Zeldris's Full Power should gain an At least

But that is clearly wrong, as The One Escanor>Full Power Zeldris>Original Demon

The breaking of the cocoon could just be the Original Demon trying to break the coccon while Escanor and Zeldris weren't trying to, or it's an Outlier

We should probably just wait for the manga to end before we go through anymore revisions. Cause I'm pretty sure Nakaba is going to change even more characters power lvl later on. So we might as well just wait for the end of the manga which is in a few more months.

I feel like the curse the Demon King put on the OD has something to do with his performance. He was constantly taking damage no matter what he did, and he was only getting worse as time went on because of that.

Why not? one of the strongest goddess who has a grace being stronger than a mere human with another grace even if sunshine is the strongest it is kinda consistent to ludo being above The one escanor

Back