• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 16

Damage3245 said:
Which chapter is that base Wild image from? I may be able to get a clean version.
http://*****************/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-270-page-16.html

It's likely to me that King finally used up all of his energy and so he depowered. It's not like he hasn't been putting in a ton of work on his end though. Take a well deserved rest fam.

Is there a timeframe for Ban's Regenerationn?

I've heard that it's not combat applicable due to being slow and i wanted to make sure

ACTUALLY TAKE ANOTHER LOOK

You can see the shoreline and othe cities and mountains that look like dots (actual squiggly dots dots for once!) in comparison! That ******* watermelon is actually ******* huge

By far the biggest explosion in taizai

BurlapJack said:
ACTUALLY TAKE ANOTHER LOOK
You can see the shoreline and othe cities and mountains that look like dots (actual squiggly dots dots for once!) in comparison! That ******* watermelon is actually ******* huge

By far the biggest explosion in taizai
You're right, and is it just me or we actually see the surface of the earth?

Nakaba is kind of shitty when it come to drawing background,there is no way to know the size of that thing

Nakaba normally fixes the backgrounds and stuff in the volume release. So we'll probably have a better version of this scene when the volume comes out.

Ban with his Sacred Treasure after losing his immortality is definitely the strongest NnT character, making 10TC DK Meliodas bleed while tanking attacks from him without injuries.

Yo what if Bans sacred treasure is reality warping!!!? What if it grants him whatever he desires for the opposite of his "Sin"!!? He gave up the most important thing so in return his sacred treasure would grant him the most of its capabilities

Hl3 or bust said:
Is there a timeframe for Ban's Regenerationn?
I've heard that it's not combat applicable due to being slow and i wanted to make sure
no read his fight in purgatory his regen hapens instantly

So it seems like the storm is more of a hax thing rather than AP thing. We should probably move the storm thing from his durability justification to his resistance.

Also Ban did actually do damage to Demon King Meliodas even before Meliodas' emotions came back.

Peter1129 said:
So it seems like the storm is more of a hax thing rather than AP thing. We should probably move the storm thing from his durability justification to his resistance.
storm is also energy, moving bricks etc destroying places..

^Pretty much that. Although that doesn't really matter he still tanked blows and damaged Demon King Meliodas. Ludoshel even said he was going blow for blow against the Demon King.

Damn near looked like it. At first I thought it was smal until I looked at the previous page and saw that buildings were getting caught up in the storm when it started expanding

Oh right a few more things. Now that we know Demon King's power gets magnified when more fragments of his powers are together I think we should change his 100% justification to far more powerful than his 50% form rather than twice as strong as before.

Also it's never implied that Demon King in Meliodas' body is stronger than his 100% form. The *********** translation only said he wanted a fresh, young, and powerful body. So we should probably just change the justification to should be stronger than his original 50% form rather than his 100% form.

Mael said the Commandments are fragments of the Demon King's power and when more ar combined together their power becomes much greater than before. Which means his 100% form should be much more than just twice as powerful as his 50% form.

You misundertud the commandments gets stronger wen brought together means thant 2C is more than 2x 1C but the 10 commandments are half of the power of the DK an he has the other half so is twice strong

Oh wait nevermind it seems like that line about the powers getting magnified was a rough translation of the chapter. Rather than the better translation made by *********** which I just said their power is greater when more of them are together.

So yeah I'm just gonna change the justification for the Demon King in Meliodas' body.

By the way is there a better picture for Wild? I was thinking of making his profile now. But I need a better picture before I start.

I don't know if it's just me, or is there like 0 hype for this series right now, like I'm not invested in the fight at all, it kinda seems dull for a fight that's supposed to be an epic all out battle, I don't know, but I feel like the Demon King should be doing more

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I don't know if it's just me, or is there like 0 hype for this series right now, like I'm not invested in the fight at all, it kinda seems dull for a fight that's supposed to be an epic all out battle, I don't know, but I feel like the Demon King should be doing more
You're not the only one. It does feel a bit boring since Ban is literally the only character as of now that even stands a chance against the DK.

even if was for a week retcon Ban went from one of the weakest to the strongets sin is like nakaba giving ban s fans what they want

Back