• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 16

Zeldris fixed his sword with darkness in chapter 299 and he still didn't use ON. And it's the field of darkness that slashes at the enemy not Zeldris himself.

the manga never stated he needs his sword as hyper says it shis darkness... and he didnt use it again cuz mael wouldnt let him he was way to close

ok so after some days of google ... i found this , this is my defense for Ark being SOL. (tho i might not fully understand it) but the fact of "light bending" cant be used is kinda dumb seeing how their light manipulators , they should be able to form it how they see fit.

1-The light particle conceived by Einstein is called a photon. The main point of his light quantum theory is the idea thatlight's energy is related to its oscillation frequency (known as frequency in the case of radio waves). ... Photons have energy equal to their oscillation frequency times Planck's constant.

2-A radio wave is an electromagnetic wave, and it travels at the speed of light with the same general restrictions. OK, radio waves penetrate nonmetals better than light does (mostly). They can travel in space somewhat more than 10 feet.

and if you guys want light beams in straight line only i got them also mael-tarmiel-ludo all used it
Nnt ls 11
Nnt ls 12
Nnt ls 13
Nnt ls 14
tarmiel used his twice from the mouth one vs 10c another vs mael to lazy to get the scans tho

Even so i dont think nnt to be SOL just seems weird ppl capable of fight those attacks are far below from SOL

it would only go into attack speed and reactions , combat /travel wont have it.. and if you look at galands high end calc hes sub rel

ok so after some talks with a bud, only the beams versions would be SOL, the others are noticebly slower

It kind of seems strange though, as Darkness is stated to be darkness, yet it can be turned into constructs and tangible tendrills. Its default form even seems to be a liquid-like substance.

The light in nanatsu is real light, it was claimed to be composed of photons. The reason for the attacks is not LS, in my opinion, is that when creating the attacks are made domes and they are filled with the photons, as in Ark. Light attacks on nnt are variations of Ark.

Still don't agree with Ark being Light Speed, it acts too differently from real life, and there are no Light Speed statements

it dont always need one, but muuh would the beams be SOL? ark used in a beam form theres only about 4 times we seen them ludo used a bunch to put down galand tarmiel used one vs 10c and mael who dodged it, and mael used one vs king and deri. the only one to dodge one of these ark beams was mael

Zezu, we have no indication of this, we do not have real light behavior as refraction or reflection, nor do we have statments that anything is at the speed of light, not even the ability of Ludoshel "flash" that would make more sense to be LS showed alfo to indicate this.

Although the Ark is composed of light particles, its energy beads or beams are not LS, at least nothing indicates this until now.

They are not reflection features, but more like being redirected as energy blasts in Dragon Ball.

What about the light beams that go off panel instantly every single time they are shot in a straight line,

Wonder how ya'll could wright those off this time

We see the end result of most of those, they're usually the same as the beams that don't clear the panel, and they aren't far enough for them to even approach Light Speed.

I'm not directly against them being Light Speed, but it'd scale to even the fodder Goddesses and possibly the Celestials from Prisoners of the Sky.

And why would the scaling for them be a problem exactly?

Btw most panels where we see the beams, they do clear panels, often in the same one like arrow of salvation

Because it'd scale to virtually everyone in verse. The Celestials are total fodder and weaker Goddesses have scaling that puts them well under characters like Matrona.

That doesn't disprove any of my points. I didn't say "most don't clear the panels" just that they're also the same speed as ones that don't (which is cinematic timing, tbf) and still can't even approach Light Speed given the time frame.

Chandler and Cusask can react to Ark very easy and even so the Original demon almost get hit by surprise with king chastiefol who is far away from SOL

whenGelan06 said:
Chandler and Cusask can react to Ark very easy and even so the Original demon almost get hit by surprise with king chastiefol who is far away from SOL
I mean far slower than SOL

Back