• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 16

Well I'd like stuff like that to be completely validated if possible before we add them into the scaling officially. Getting that stuff linked for validation will help with justifications in the future so statistics don't get called into question.

Yeah that's pretty much why I didn't add that justification onto Meliodas' profile. I wasn't sure where the thing about it being near noon came from.

As in split it into a page for Mael and a page for Estarossa and have a tab at the top to link them both together?

Muuuuh said:
What happened to that calculation about the separation of the Clouds from Mael?
I calced it on my homesite and got small country results. However we don't do assumed timeframe KE calcs so I had to use 272 seconds instead of 30 or 60. If that flies here I can post the results based on whatever time is found reasonable.

Dr. whiteee said:
Muuuuh said:
I calced it on my homesite and got small country results. However we don't do assumed timeframe KE calcs so I had to use 272 seconds instead of 30 or 60. If that flies here I can post the results based on whatever time is found reasonable.
If you're confident you can make it fly, feel free to make a blog or something. I've given up on the feat to be honest.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Dr. whiteee said:
Muuuuh said:
If you're confident you can make it fly, feel free to make a blog or something. I've given up on the feat to be honest.
I'm pretty confident, probably make a blog sometime soon.

The most useful thing he could do is stop the. DK from using The Ruler.

I think they're going to do this two ways, not including things like amps.

1. F**k power scaling: Ban fights on par with or easily defeats The Demon King/Meliodas and everyone due to being so hyped. They explain that he's gained some skill from fighting The Demon King so many times or something.

2. Nothing: They skip 5 minutes ahead. Ban is being so badly beaten that The Demon King/Meliodas is intentionally holding back immensely so he doesn't turn Ban into a blood stain. He only manages to survive through team work, largely or completely ineffective hax, etc.

Power levels never mattered. They're always bs in 99% of the series that use it. I can't even think of 1 series that has good power levels.

I'd hate to say it but let's not jump the gun. We need translations cause you can look at it from two perspectives. Ban was hitting DK at the same time Mel was hitting his real body. Or ban is just that strong. We need translations

So the DK is fighting Meliodas' emotions from within.

Ban made the DK bleed a little just like 114k Escanor made AM Meliodas bleed a little. And he doesn't even seem to have used Snatch yet.

He also casually weathered the DK's tornado, while everyone else would've been ****** by it.

Ban needs to be upgraded to baseline Low 6-B asap.

AstralKing7 said:
I did hope Ban is that strong tho he needs it manƒÆ»ƒöуöуöÑ. Ban the goat
I think the fact that he tanked that tornado without even flinching and made the DK lightly bleed.... that's no small feat no matter your opinion on Ban.

Back