• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 14

ZERO7772 said:
I swear Merlin is a walking deus ex machina at this point. She ALWAYS have something in her sleeve
We already knew she could stop time, though.

Nope I've never heard those names for either of them. If those names were legit, they'd be on their NNT wiki pages.

Nakaba tends to be pretty good with character designs and names. I doubt he'd stoop to names so boring and cliche.

Peter1129 said:
I mean we already know that she could stop time 105 chapters ago. We just didn't know how and now we learned which spell allows her to stop time.
here's the thing we don't know if there's only one time stop in NNT. The technique shes pulling might be different than her able to stop her own time.

i feel like she used a aging stopping spell then casting infinity on the magic which would "stop her time"

whats the issue? im happy the one became fodder.. escanor had a PL of 10 using it.. now mael should have a PL of like 60-100 in base without his grace

Ugh stop with these lame bold statements already, we don't know shit about his pl

This is part of the issie with this series' fansbase and wiki scalers...too many assumption with no evidence whaysoever

And this is coming from the guy who was so sure about the deities names...

And he already said it was a fan translation, so you just played yourself have a good day

BurlapJack said:
Ugh stop with these lame bold statements already, we don't know shit about his pl

This is part of the issie with this series' fansbase and wiki scalers...too many assumption with no evidence whaysoever
Except me i have evidence whether i need to prove something factually (i.e DKs magic as zeldris borrows is NOT a power boost)

Gelan06 said:
Mael is power is far higher than estarrosa s that was the first thing he say when got back his memory
That was when he ad three Commandments in him. Without his Grace. Mael is probably at best on 114k Escanor's level. And that is a very generous estimate.

Remember that estarrosa was being almost kill by 3 commandments but mael take the 3C without trouble and only gets issue after being stomped by king with 4

I have been told that there are quite a lot of crude language and insults being thrown around here. I would advise everybody involved to stop immediately.

I said that you all have to make an effort to be more respectful and polite while visiting this wiki.

Then I recommend you delete all the comments relevant to this issue, and any future comments. Because otherwise we'll just keep provoking and insulting each other.

@Junkie

I already told you again and again, just report Maxnumb if he's so problematic, don't feed him or else. Continuing feeding/respoding him make it more worse, you also warned by Pachi too.

Thought doesn't matter since Ant is here.

I don't have the time to constantly monitor this thread, but I have deleted some replies that were inappropriate.

Anyway, if this continues to get worse, we might have to give out temporary blocks, so make an effort to keep your behaviour under control.

Also, this isn't because we are PC and oversensitive. It is because nothing productive will get done if the overall situation in this wiki deteriorates, and everybody end up constantly insulting each other.

Antvasima said:
Also, this isn't because we are PC and oversensitive. It is because nothing productive will get done if the overall situation in this wiki deteriorates, and everybody end up constantly insulting each other.
I agree with this.

Something tells me we haven't seen the absolute pinnacle of Zeldris' power. Being Meliodas's brother, I feel like he should have his own equivalent to Assault Mode. Since Demon Mark state /=/ Assault Mode.

Back