• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 13

VersusJunkie54 said:
Your thinking is wrong, and influenced by stubborn staff members who couldn't think outside the box to save their lives.
The salt is strong here. I dont see any staff disagreeing with anything brought up here, right? Why dont we try to be more helpful?

The OG Demon is > The One and Zeldris by a wide margin.

PaChi2 said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Your thinking is wrong, and influenced by stubborn staff members who couldn't think outside the box to save their lives.
The salt is strong here. I dont see any staff disagreeing with anything brought up here, right? Why dont we try to be more helpful?

Your definition of a "Wide margin" probably means 1% stronger now doesn't it?

Yeah VersusJunkie54's line about the staff members was kinda uncalled for.

But anyways The Original Demon should logically be stronger than the combined powers of The One Escanor and Full Power Zeldris both of whom are already High 6-C+ so at the very least both him and Full Wings King should be Low 6-B.

Ok, I could agree with a Likely baseline Low 6-B rating for only the Original Rating, but if The One Escanor damages him heavily later and they seem comprable, I'd say no to Low 6-B

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Versus
Zeldris alone is far higher than a 221 Gigaton feat and then gets a 2x multiplier, that would make him about 550 Gigatons which is Baseline Large Island+, now the Original Demon is far above that, but far above doesn't mean 2x stronger, for all we know the Original Demon would be 800 Gigatons, point is we don't just assign results to characters who don't have enough justification to put that high, which Seven Deadly Sins does a lot
This is wrong on so many levels. With this you're implying that AM Meliodas is only 1% stronger than Near-Noon Escanor. You do realize that you really need to be at least twice as strong as someone in order to stomp them the way Meliodas did to Escanor, right?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Ok, I could agree with a Likely baseline Low 6-B rating for only the Original Rating, but if The One Escanor damages him heavily later and they seem comprable, I'd say no to Low 6-B
"Huge diffierence"

2X diffierence.

Chose one.

Your definition of a "Wide margin" probably means 1% stronger now doesn't it?

Why are you so confrontational again? Specially when I was agreeing with you?

I'm not confrontational. I'm just pointing out that people on this site have some extremely twisted vision of "Huge Differences" And I'm guessing you shared the same opinion where you only need to be 10% stronger than someone to turn them into a bloody mist by flexing your muscles.

VersusJunkie54 said:
I'm not confrontational. I'm just pointing out that people on this site have some extremely twisted vision of "Huge Differences" And I'm guessing you shared the same opinion where you only need to be 10% stronger than someone to turn them into a bloody mist by flexing your muscles.
Excuse me, but you sounded too ironic to not be considered confrontational. Seriously.

VersusJunkie54 said:
This is wrong on so many levels. With this you're implying that AM Meliodas is only 1% stronger than Near-Noon Escanor. You do realize that you really need to be at least twice as strong as someone in order to stomp them the way Meliodas did to Escanor, right?
On this point, Near-Noon Escanor withstood his own Full Countered Cruel Sun with no damage, and Meliodas caved his stomach and made him bleed internally. He's inherently more than 2x his strength since Full Counter is more than double and even referred to as "several".

Oh right forgot about the full counter multiplier. This kinda makes it possible for The One Escanor and Full Power Zeldris to be Low 6-B as well. Since Tarmiel is 2.2x baseline and they only need to be around 4.5x stronger than him to be Low 6-B.

Peter said he is waiting on Twigo's feat to be calced. But I don't see why we need to wait on a bottom-tier feat before getting this started.

Yeah you're probably right. We can just fix the Low tiers later. Alright who's going to make the first CRT?

If the CRT is approved I'd rather wait a bit to implement the changes since we still have to see OG Demon vs Sins.

Peter1129 said:
Oh right forgot about the full counter multiplier. This kinda makes it possible for The One Escanor and Full Power Zeldris to be Low 6-B as well. Since Tarmiel is 2.2x baseline and they only need to be around 4.5x stronger than him to be Low 6-B.
Hmmm.

So Tarmiel's feat is 221 Gigatons. x2 that is 442. Very close to a +, and Escanor effortlessly tanked it so I think he should qualify for a +. Then AM Meliodas still casually defeated him.

More scaling Chains later we get to Zeldris "Multiplying" his power with his Second Demon Mark. Now we get to 884 Gigatons. The One destroys Ominious Nebula, and then the Sinner disperses the Darkness shroud.

There we have it. How some characters could not get Low 6-B is beyond me.

@PaChi2 Well the first CRT is mostly to figure out which calc ware usable and which ones aren't. And also deciding if we should use the pulverization end of the Danafor calc because Meliodas used Darkness to destroy it and not hellblaze. So we probably won't be getting to the scaling anytime soon.

PaChi2 said:
If the CRT is approved I'd rather wait a bit to implement the changes since we still have to see OG Demon vs Sins.
We've already seen a slice of it, and we can add as we go.

I already said that the state of the verse's current scaling is a bit of a disaster, and it would be best to just make the changes. It's unlikely that there will be any new feats that come around, and if they do, uner 200K+ need not apply.

VersusJunkie54 said:
So Tarmiel's feat is 221 Gigatons. x2 that is 442. Very close to a +, and Escanor effortlessly tanked it so I think he should qualify for a +. Then AM Meliodas still casually defeated him.
High 6-C+ starts at 550 Gigatons so Near-Noon Escanor and Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas might not scale. I think it's safer to just rate them as At least High 6-C.

High 6-C+ should start from True Form Cusack and True Form Chandler.

You're supposed to add 100 and 1000 than divide it by 2. Which is 550 Gigatons. Here's the example from the attack potency page.

"+" symbol Currently misused to an extraordinary degree on the wiki, the "+" symbol should only be used when the Attack Potency has been calculated to be greater than the average (arithmetic mean) of the high end energy level and low end energy level of a particular tier.

Example: Average of Large Building level is: [2 Tons (low end) + 11 tons (high end)]/2 = 6.5 Tons (the arithmetic mean). All energy levels from 2 Tons to 6.5 Tons should be listed as Large Building level, whereas all energy levels from 6.5 Tons to 11 Tons should be listed as Large Building level+.

I think it's probably safer to just rate Near-Noon Escanor as at least High 6-C. Post-Revival Assualt Mode Meliodas could probably be At least High 6-C likely High 6-C+ if that's even a thing.

Tarmiel: 220 GT = High 6-C

Gap needed for 1000 GT = 5 times Tarmiel.

Noon Escanor = High 6-C

AM Mel = High 6-C+

Masters = High 6-C+

The One, Full Power Zel, 4C Mael, King, OG Demon and anyone on that scale = Low 6-B.

PaChi2 said:
Tarmiel: 220 GT = High 6-C
Gap needed for 1000 GT = 5 times Tarmiel.

Noon Escanor = High 6-C

AM Mel = High 6-C+

Masters = High 6-C+

The One, Full Power Zel, 4C Mael, King, OG Demon and anyone on that scale = Low 6-B.
I think that this works.

By the way. Wasn't there a statement somewhere that Indura Mosnpet and Dereri could've destroyed Britannia? That could be used to justify Low 6-B for the 200K+ guys.

VersusJunkie54 said:
By the way. Wasn't there a statement somewhere that Indura Mosnpet and Dereri could've destroyed Britannia? That could be used to justify Low 6-B for the 200K+ guys.
Anyone with High 6-C power can destroy britannia with 10 hits.

VersusJunkie54 said:
yes i posted that
Indura power
NNT map
, lots of things to think about tho someone said it dont mean anything which is false

Now onto the threads. The low-end of the ocean calc was already accepted. And I'm pretty sure that I throughly debunked vaporization for the Dandafor feat. But we can make a thread discussing it anyways.

I don't think there is too much discussion that needs to happen before we get to scaling.

The proposed scaling seems fine, for the Class G Lifting Strength will be replaced with Unknown or something else.

Back