• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 13

i literally know a petite girl that looks 11 but shes older than me (26) and im about to turn 24 lol i guess she cant have a boyfriend due to her body size right? the term pettite matters alot in situations like this .. this is why their mentality has to match their age which elaine does

Well versusjunkie also nakaba is kinda weird in that cause he also hinted that king and diane may have a child in the future now that i remember

Moving on from this... monstrosity... when is the chapter coming out?

On mangahelpers it said no new chapter until the 9th of January. So at the earliest we might get spoilers tomorrow.

anyways so what yall think gonna happen? i say masters beat tthem to shit for 3 chapters then some plot/hax comes in and stops it ...

The Original Demon realizes how big of a threat King is and decides to get serious. The Original Demon vs King begins and everybody else also arrives in Camelot. The sins try to help but Zeldris gets in their way and holds them off. Chapter ends with Ban approaching Camelot or arriving at Camelot. And next chapter will start with Ban snatching his Sacred Treasure Holy Staff Courechouse from somewhere in Britannia.

We already know that. Zeldris already implied Prime Meliodas could defeat Escanor in chapter 289. No need to bring it up any further. So just stop cause at this point it's just getting really annoying.

The one thing I don't like is how nakaba keeps retconing Meliodas's full power, first it was after he got his powers back, then it was his post revival, then it was assault mode, and now it's different entirely, point is, that's bad writing

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The one thing I don't like is how nakaba keeps retconing Meliodas's full power, first it was after he got his powers back, then it was his post revival, then it was assault mode, and now it's different entirely, point is, that's bad writing
To be fair Meliodas never said "Now Im as strong as I used to be". Other characters are the ones who state that Mel is similar to his Prime, though I think Melascula was referring to Assault Mode being as evil as when he was the boss, not as powerful.

I dont understand your problems with "lolis" when both King and Meliodas (and Zeldris) are physically kids/early teens at most.

Lets just say that while Lolis have body of a kid, they can still be old enough to date/marry even though it would be really weird lol. Y'all do know that there are anime chicks that would have a body of a mature woman only to know that they are about as old as a newborn toddler 😂

@PaChi King ca shapeshift, tbf. Also, Ban and Elaine's relationship is outright forced into the Chapters, it makes it seem like a 28 year old is kissing an 8 year old, unlike Meliodas and Elizabeth, who actually seem to be comparable in age (physically, not chronologically). Meliodas gropes people, but it's intended to be funny.

Can't believe we've had nearly a full thread without a single new chapter.

Wouldn't this mean that Meliodas would have to spend even longer in the cocoon? Or is it now that he has absorb five of them already absorbing the other five wouldn't even be a problem for him?

I'm curious to see if he is still subjected to the same restrictions as other users of the Commandments.

So it seems like the amps the demons get at night is pretty big. Zeldris w/ God is able to keep up with Full Wing King's chastiefol forms. Although King doesn't seem to be trying that hard. Also the Original Demon destroyed Chastiefol first form.

So going by google translate apparently when King is far away he can only use one Chastiefol form at a time. And it drains his magic much faster than normal.

So King is basically fighting a nighttime amped Original Demon and Zeldris w/ God while handicapped.

Well King easily defeated Mael with the Commandments, i'm waiting for translations but what's the deal with Ludoshel.

Well using google translate basically Ludoret realizes Mael is alive and wants Hendrickson to bring him to Mael. Hendrickson reveals he was only acting like he worships Ludoshel but was secretly looking for an opening to purge Ludoshel from Margaret. After that he was prepared to accept any punishment from Ludoshel. At least that's what I got from a rough google translate from Korean to English.

10C Meliodas, really, well he's gotta be the final antagonist, and I thought they might not do it, but looks like they will just go for 10C Meliodas and skip 5C Meliodas

Because of his borrowed god magic that nulls magic

Speaking of which, meliodas bypassed ii earlier which is surprising cause if this version of king isn't vastly strong enoigh to make god not matter, then mel is teuly monstrous

Either way zeldris is op and a tank boi executioner, highly notable that he will only be getting stronger from here on out to boot

Back