• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 13

Oh by the way what were the reasons for why Pulverization should be accepted for the Danafor calc other than the fact that's it's also much more consistent? This is just in case somebody comes in and disagrees with the downgrades.

The scans far more consistently imply that darkness was used. And darkness is the kind of attack that V frags or Pulverizes. There was like one scan that vaguely resembled hell blaze, but nothing else.

And i wonder how zeldris will get his power up, the rest of the sins seem to be a little too powerful for him to deal with but i guess that's why the 5 other commandments are not in meliodas' hands right now

As of now the only one who can threaten Zeldris is King.

I just realized something. I don't think Escanor will lose Sunshine. And even if he does, it'll just be temporary. Noon has already passed and it would be pointless to give Mael Sunshine since even if he could fight The Sinner, he'd still be getting weaker and weaker.

But worse yet, even if Mael was The One. The Sinner hasn't even used any of his magic yet, and I can guarantee he has some nasty tricks up his sleeve.

NAwwwe what if Mael has his own Sunshine dimension!!!!? Bruhhh it would make sense but be one of the biggest asspull ever but lit

Zeldris should get all the commandments and become the final villain that kills everyone... but I know that won't happen :(

TEAMZELDRIS FTW

AstralKing7 said:
NAwwwe what if Mael has his own Sunshine dimension!!!!? Bruhhh it would make sense but be one of the biggest asspull ever but lit
That makes me wonder. Shouldn't Ludociel and Mael be able to access the Domain of God as well?

Unless somebody absorbs both Sunshine and Flash. King is currently the only one powerfull enough to fight the Sinner. I'd like to say Ban could, but he's still a hard unknown.

Awwww bruhhhh I forgot Luda was there!! Man these next few chapters about to be just lit. Very interesting indeed to see if the mangaka will remember the angels powers

AstralKing7 said:
Awwww bruhhhh I forgot Luda was there!! Man these next few chapters about to be just lit. Very interesting indeed to see if the mangaka will remember the angels powers
Yeah. I'm just a bit bummed that we've had to wait extra long for chapters as of late.

So when exactly is the chapter??

I'm really bummed out ban lost his immortality. Like it seriously makes me sad. One of the reasons I loved him as a character.

AstralKing7 said:
So when exactly is the chapter??
I'm really bummed out ban lost his immortality. Like it seriously makes me sad. One of the reasons I loved him as a character.
Should be coming out tomorrow since we didn't get one last Monday.

If Ban lost his immortality, I feel like it's not just to bring back Elaine for good. But to balance out Ban's new abilities and strength. I feel as though i'd be a little boring if he were super powerful but nearly unkillable. .

Gelan06 said:
I dont know if nakaba love him or hate him cause he made ban so cool but something so useless
I don't get Manga Authors fascination with lolis. I never have. First we have Ban in love with a loli in only 7 days. And then we have poor Escanor crushing on Merlin who is in reality even smaller than Elaine.

Yeah all we know so far is that Post-Purgatory Ban can now casually kill Copper Demons in base without absorbing any powers with Snatch.

Someone who can ''fight'' with the Demon King for 60 years must be Zeldris level of powah minimun.

Calling it now, zel is gonna gain the other 5 and be talked outta being an atagonist and ban will have gelda with him to turn zel because mel told ban about zeldris

VersusJunkie54 said:
Gelan06 said:
I dont know if nakaba love him or hate him cause he made ban so cool but something so useless
I don't get Manga Authors fascination with lolis. I never have. First we have Ban in love with a loli in only 7 days. And then we have poor Escanor crushing on Merlin who is in reality even smaller than Elaine.
eliane is not a loli...

1- she grey wings so shes a adult fairy (this is really the only counter for this debate tbh) 2-her age mathes her mentality ( in our world) 3-fairys are almost all small and tiny so her childlike body is a race thing plus it would just make her " petite"

"But she's actually a 700 year old fairy queen"

That's little consolation, especially when she's made to look like an 8 year old. It would be one thing if she had an adult form like King, but she doesn't for some reason.

I mean I'm ok with really old loli romances, but elaine looks like an actual 8 year old child and the way that Ban calls her sexy and his woman, and says she's better than Elizabeth is really creepy, I mean like jeez Ban, you're too into her looks

bruh.. all fairys look like children its a race thing.. even glox looked tiny... only king has an adultish form

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I mean I'm ok with really old loli romances, but elaine looks like an actual 8 year old child and the way that Ban calls her sexy and his woman, and says she's better than Elizabeth is really creepy, I mean like jeez Ban, you're too into her looks
To make matters worse, wasn't it said somewhere that Ban wanted to have 2 kids with Elaine? Aside from how disgusting that is to imagine. As Gelan pointed out, Faries reproduce Asexually

Back