• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 13

More like 8-B for tanking his own Full Countered attack.

Anyways, those clouds in chapter 292. Weren't they created by the Original Demon's reformation?

Nvm I tried calculating it based on cloud formation as that was most evident. And only got 7-A+.... Not worth calcing I should've known better.

@Peter look at the hill at the bottom of the panel. I was talking about that, not the clouds.

Yeah he cut a hole in the hill. But I don't know how impressive that is since I don't know how to calc. But it does seem to be above High 8-C+.

i dont see it on netflix but i see it on ********* https://************/Anime/Nanatsu-no-Taizai-Movie-Tenkuu-no-Torawarebito

also is the moie canon? based on the manga about the past which is a canon event shouldnt the movie be canon?

The movie itself isn't canon as it doesn't fit in the timeline but some of the events from the movie such as Hawk Mama being the Mother of Chaos are canon.

I just realized an issue with the Supreme Diety x4 Multiplier. When it was said that Sunshine was 1/4'th of her power, does that mean The One? If so, that would imply that the other graces, Ocean, Tornado, and Flash would just as powerful. And as we know is clearly not the case.

So I think based on inconsistentcy, we should not use that multiplier. Since it would imply that the other graces are as powerful as The One.

Yeah, I saw many people saying that but it was never said that way. It's probably because she's equal to the DK so somebody thought that she did the same thing as him.

Yeah I kinda had some problems with Sunshine being 1/4th of her power as well. Cause right now it seems like none of the Graces were split evenly.

The Commandments must not have been split evenly either. Since if they really always increased PL by 28K, than Galand would be in the negatives without his Commandment.

I think it's better to just not use any multipliers regarding Graces and Commandments.

Yeah I think it's better to just say they are far stronger than The One Escanor/Mael.

I'll update the Retiering document and change them to at least Low 6-B likely far higher.

VersusJunkie54 said:
I just realized an issue with the Supreme Diety x4 Multiplier. When it was said that Sunshine was 1/4'th of her power, does that mean The One? If so, that would imply that the other graces, Ocean, Tornado, and Flash would just as powerful. And as we know is clearly not the case.
So I think based on inconsistentcy, we should not use that multiplier. Since it would imply that the other graces are as powerful as The One.
Finally someone agry with me

Another think what you say about not all the 10c been split evenly with the estarrosa and galand case you have to think that in that case we are talking about the same commadment

so what i think is the commandment make you stronger according to you real strenght that is like mael after having his memories and strenght back he use the commandments better that he did as estarrosa

Maybe it depends on the person's affinity with that commandment? Like depending on if you were more of a liar or not for Truth and similar things for the others.

By the way should Liz's Sword just be merged with Sealed Meliodas? Cause Meliodas was also able to injure Dale with a random sword. Gowther even said it was only natural for Meliodas to be able to easily defeat Dale after he stopped holding back.

Back