• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 13

Ludoshel is At least High 6-C+ because he's far stronger than True Form Chandler and Cusack who are far stronger than Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas who is Likely High 6-C+.

I was just pointing that out in case someone thought that 200k was = Low 6-B.

Peter1129 said:
Ludoshel is At least High 6-C+ because he's far stronger than True Form Chandler and Cusack who are far stronger than Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas who is Likely High 6-C+.
Yes, far stronger since. Even a tiny difference in combat class of like 2000 allowed Meliodas to stomp Foddergland

Low 6-B should only be reserved for the characters who could stomp characters that stomp 200k characters.

Yes, far stronger since. Even a tiny difference in combat class of like 2000 allowed Meliodas to stomp Foddergland

That was Drole. Against Galand his power level was over 5000 higher than his.

Didn't DK create The Original Demon? If so I think he should get their abilities. Also wasn't he able to force them into 2 beings? Don't know what I'd call that hax.

The DK split the OG demon's soul into two. That's soul manipulation of course. But we don't know if the OG demon has any powers from the DK just yet

IMO

Tarmiel = 221 Gigatons

Near Noon Escanor = >221 Gigatons

AM Meliodas = At least 442 Gigatons

Zeldris with God = >442 Gigatons

Zeldris Full Power = At least 884 Gigatons

Original Demon = 1 Teraton

Still don't know where Low 6-B for Zeldris and Escanor came from, even with both 2x multipliers, they aren't Low 6-B

Near-Noon Escanor is far stronger than Tarmiel not just a bit stronger and full counter doubles the attacks AP.

Zeldris w/ God is far stronger than True Form Chandler who is stronger True Form Cusack who is far stronger than Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas who is baseline High 6-C+ via stomping Near-Noon Escanor who no sold a over 442 Gigaton attack.

Zeldris w/ God, Ominous Nebula, and 2nd Demon Mark is at least 2x stronger than Zeldris w/ God and Ominous Nebula who stomped Ludoshel who is slightly stronger than Zeldris w/ God.

The Original Demon is at least stronger than both The One and Full Power Zeldris combined so he's much more than just 1 Teraton.

You're missing a lot of scaling in between them.

With the scaling chain+ multipliers. Zeldris w all his abilities and The One are near-borderline Low 6-B. As in 999 gigatons. This is a thing many other verses have done.

Again, you can't be 10% stronger than someone and stomp them. That is absolutely not how that works.

You can't scale Escanor to 2x his own AP, he didn't take that attack, he dodged that Cruel Sun, you would scale the 2x multiplier to AM Meliodas and not Escanor, therefore Mel is 442 Gigatons and then Chandler scales to slightly above that and then you make Zeldris around 900 Gigatons at best, not Low 6-B

Perfect Cube contained the attack and reflected it back again so both Near-Noon Escanor and Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas tanked the attack twice. Also Chandler doesn't scale slightly above that. He's far above Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas.

And like I said you are skipping out a lot of scaling in between them.

Then you once again can't scale Escanor to 2x his own AP, you would scale that AM Meliodas meaning he is 442 Gigatons, that's dumb, if the initial Escanor attack is 221 Gigatons, and then you scale Escanor to twice that, then that would be a paradox

Ehh even if Near-Noon Escanor doesn't scale to that Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas would still be Likely High 6-C+ for being at least twice as strong as Near-Noon Escanor at the end of the fight who is far stronger than his 114k form at the beginning of the fight which is already far stronger than Tarmiel. And I have a hard time believing that Near-Noon Escanor At his peak isn't a mere 1.25x stronger than Tarmiel since going by power levels alone Near-Noon Escanor is already over 1.25x stronger than Tamriel at the beginning of the fight.

Near noon Escanor is unquantifiably above 221 Gigatons, you can't scale Meliodas to more than 2x Escanor, therefore Meliodas is High 6-C, and Zeldris would be High 6-C+ with his full power, you can't give the scale small jumps inside to get barely Low 6-B, that's not how we should be doing this

You know we could right? That's basically how baseline High 6-C Near-Noon Escanor via upscaling from Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas' 43 Gigaton 6-C feat was accepted by the staff back then.

"Unquantifiably"

Think outside of the box for once. How you can think that AM Meliodas is only 1% stronger than Near-Noon Escanor is beyond me. I'm not even going to continue with you, I might as well be talking to a wall.

This is what Demon is saying.

"I'm not saying Near-Noon Escanor isn't stronger than Tarmiel. But I'm saying he isn't stronger than Tarmiel"

I'm sick of this 1% argument, I'm not saying that, I'm saying AM Mel is twice as strong as Escanor, I'm saying Escanor is somewhat stronger than Tarmiel who is 221 Gigatons, so therefore Meliodas is greater than 442 Gigatons by an unknown amount

"Somewhat Stronger"

Estarossa with his third Commandment was probably around 116K, and he casually defeated both Tarmiel and Sariel. Escanor was probably past 116K in the later parts of the battle.

tbh... after mael got back his memories he got his powers back and im assuming his normal PL and tarmel,sarciel was able to not only trade blows but hold him in place so is really their vessel holding them back

The vessels have the same power level as their true form. The only difference is that they can't use their power for too long since the vessels have a limit to how much power they could use before they start to weaken. Also two High 6-Cs each restraining an arm of a at least High 6-C character with their full power isn't even that crazy.

By the way when is the thread about the calcs going to be made? Cause if nobody makes it I'll probably make it.

Alright so the topics of the thread will be to discuss

Which end of Chandler's meteors was accepted.

Why Pulverization should be used for the Danafor calc.

Should Griamore's Wall constantly being stated to be able to tank meteors be used.

Is Gilthunder's storm Low 7-B+ or 7-B.

Peter1129 said:

Should Griamore's Wall constantly being stated to be able to tank meteors be used.

Alright this looks good to me. Make the thread, and I'll give my thoughts on all of those.

Peter1129 said:

Adult Griamore > Kid Griamore.

Kid Griammore can trap a 30k demon self destruction in his wall. Said destruction is stated to destroy Liones.

Tier 6 Griamore confirmed.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Griamore could have tanked Gremmy's metoer, High 6-A Griamore conformed.
Griamore could have tanked the meteor that nearly killed arceus.

2-B Griamore.

Back