• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 13

Also should Sealed Meliodas without Lostvayne be 7-B+ with Demon Mark or Wrath or should it just stay as it is right now (basically just higher to an unknown extent)

I think he should be Higher to an unknown extent since his Sacred Treasure is stronger via scaling. But then again, Red Demon Hendrickson did survive Earth-Manip from Gideon, so Lostvayne could be stronger than it. I think this kind of makes sense when you consider that Merlin gave Meliodas Lostvayne to kill an Albion rather than enlargening Diane and giving her Gideon.

Yeah that makes sense since even Wrath Meliodas without Lostvayne was weaker than Diane with a sacred treasure who was 7-B+. Though I just wanted to make sure since baseline 7-B+ starts at 55 Megatons and both Ban and Sealed Base Meliodas without Lostvayne are far stronger than Griamore's Wall which could tank meteors which are 10 megaton.

Also just a few more things.

shouldn't Dale just have three keys? Human, Armored Giant, and Demon? They didn't mention him getting any stronger after transforming into his second form. And Ban is kinda a glass cannon so destroying his body is not really that impressive.

And what should Cain's Tier be? He was only able to injure Meliodas because he wasn't fighting back and was still injured from his fight with Ban.

This guy. He was only able to damage Meliodas because he wasn't fighting back and also because he was still injured from his fight with Ban. So I'm pretty sure he can't be 7-B for slightly damaging Base Meliodas.

At most 7-B, possibly 7-B, etc. I'd even say Likely 7-B considering the "King was scared for weaponless Sealed Base Meliodas should he take the full brunt of Cain's fireball" part.

Meliodas: At least 7-B (Comparable to Diane who was capable of breaking Griamore's Wall even while being in human size. Easily slashed apart Unsealed Dale's Second Form), higher with Demon Mark (Easily stomped Ban who had drained all of Base Meliodas' strength in addition to his own. Caved in Gray Demon Hendrickson's chest though he wasn't fazed by it), and Wrath (Fought Helbram and pressured him into borrowing powers from Hendrickson in addition to many other holy knights) | 7-A (Easily slashed apart an Albion with air slashes), higher with Demon Mark (Stronger than base), at least 7-A with Wrath (Has a power level of 10,300 which would make him far stronger than Matrona) | High 7-A (Effortlessly defeated Base Galand and overpowered an injured Drole), 6-C with Demon Mark (Destroyed Danafor and left a huge hole) | At least 6-C (Has a power level higher than his previous Demon Mark state. Casually punched out Derieri's ribs), Likely High 6-C with Demon Mark (Far stronger than his base state. Should be comparable to the Archangels), at least High 6-C with Assault Mode (Stomped Late Morning Escanor and is far stronger than Tarmiel) | At least High 6-C, likely higher (Was constantly stated to be the strongest demon. Easily overpowered Zeldris w/ God and should be stronger than Zeldris at full power)

I'm OK with this, although IMO Prime Mel should just have one form, don't need a key for his base, demon mark, and assault mode separately

Edit: I'm pretty sure the Ocean Calc hasn't been evaluated yet

But Prime Meliodas also has three forms though. His base which was shown 3000 years ago but never really had any impressive feats. His Demon Mark state which was stronger than Ludoshel and implied to be on par with Prime Elizabeth. And his Assault Mode which should logically be stronger than Full Power Zeldris and was also implied by Zeldris to be stronger than The One Escanor.

Edit: I'm pretty sure the low end of Dodo's ocean calc was accepted in the other thread,

Yeah, but for his prime, you really only need his strongest form, and we only know that he was the strongest at full power, we don't really know about his base and assault mode, also we don't need that many keys

There's really not that many keys. I'm pretty sure there are other character profiles on the site with even more keys than Meliodas. So I think it's fine to list all three of Prime Meliodas' forms. But you could wait and see what others think about giving Prime Meliodas just one form. I personally think listing all three forms is fine. Since there are characters that scale to his Prime demon mark and assault mode.

I guess that's OK, also we should make a CRT, at least for discussions about this stuff, we're not finalizing things, but we should be talking about this stuff in a CRT, not in a thread to talk about the story and plot

Yeah I know. We merely finished the rough outline of future profiles. We should be making the first thread which is the NNT calc evaluation in a few days.

OK, IMO then

Low Tiers: Low 7-B to 7-B

Mid Tiers: 7-B to 7-A

Low-High Tiers: High 7-A

Mid-High Tiers: 6-C

High Tiers: High 6-C

Top Tiers: At least High 6-C, likely higher

God Tiers: At least High 6-C, likely Low 6-B

Nobody should be Low 6-B off a 200ish Gigaton feat, except for the God Tiers, also no sub-relativistic for anyone, unless we have a sub-relativistic feat

About the High 7-A stuff, Meliodas' feat is 40x baseline and it doesn't seem like Demon Meliodas is that much more powerful than people like Galand or Melascula. Also, they don't seem to be 20x less powerful than Drole or Gloxinia. Imo, the only one who would be there is possibly Grayroad physically, since she has 10,000 over Matrona's 4,400.

Potential Low 6-B Top Tiers is due to a ridiculously large scaling chain on top of another 2x multiplier.

Back than when Assault Mode Meliodas was the strongest character he became High 6-C upscaling from a 6-C feat that was roughly 2.3x away from baseline with a far smaller scaling chain.

So I'm pretty sure it's possible for the strongest top tiers to be Low 6-B after a certain point due to a large scaling chain and multiplier.

I always thought it was 1 Gigaton baseline. Oh well. Still, Galand isn't portrayed as ridiculously less powerful, so how about Likely Island level? I think there's a line about the 10 Cs being a cataclysim compared to a tornado (Gray Hendrickson), so it'd make sense.

Well Drole who got stomped by Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas is only around 5x baseline. Basically half as strong as Meliodas despite there being a mere 2k difference in power.

But now that I think about it the 40k+ characters could also probably be 6-C.

He could still harm Meliodas and withstand his attacks. Plus, base Meliodas wrecked a fodderized Drole, and Galand could withstand this blows even better. The 5x is a low-ball, since he hit Meliodas in the air, not on the ground or the ground itself.

Ehh fair enough. How about at least High 7-A for the 20k-30k characters and 6-C for the 30k-50k characters?

So I changed the characters around the 27k-35k range to At least High 7-A and the ones above that 6-C. Is that fine?

@Peter1129

The Top Tiers would have to have a confirmed 5x multiplier for the High 6-C's original feat to get to Low 6-B, I get that the scaling chain is large, but no way we're giving them that big a multiplier based off being way more powerful, I could 100% agree with Baseline High 6-C+ for them, but a definite no for Low 6-B

You sure Low 6-B isn't a possibility for the strongest top tier like the Original Demon? The scaling chain for the Assault Squad is like this.

The Original Demon's mere presence is much stronger than The One Escanor who is stronger than Zeldris w/ God, Ominous Nebula, and 2nd Demon Mark who is at least twice as strong as Zeldris w/ God and Ominous Nebula who can stomp Ludoshel who is slightly stronger than Zeldris w/ God who is much stronger than True Form Chandler who is stronger than True Form Cusack who is far stronger than Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas who stomped Near-Noon Escanor who is far stronger than Tarmiel who is 2x baseline.

@Peter1129

Yep, we have Massive Scaling Chains in other verses where there is only a 2x difference to a new tier, yet we still don't upgrade them, because massive scaling chains don't equate 5x Multipliers, once again I would go with High 6-C+ for the Top Tiers and High 6-C+, likely higher for the Original Demon, but we can't just hand out results to characters who don't have a feat to put them there because they're massively stronger, now if the feat was inherently High 6-C+, I could totally agree with Low 6-B, but a massive scaling chain isn't justification for Low 6-B

Well I did say we were gonna make a thread to see if Low 6-B gets accepted for the strongest top tiers.

Cause I'm pretty sure at the very least the Original Demon could make it to Low 6-B since his mere presence is stronger than a character who is really far into High 6-C+ .

Actually yes it is. It makes little sense otherwise. Are you trying to imply that the OG Demon only had to be like 1% stronger than The One in order to disperse a darkness shroud that an all out battle between him and Zeldris with all his abilities couldn't do?

You're thinking is way to inflexible and influenced by stubborn staff members.

Far stronger than a High 6-C+ means likely higher, not straight up Low 6-B, that's not how it works, for all we know, he's only slightly stronger than The One

Don't make it yet. We haven't even finished finding all the calcs in NNT. The scaling is supposed to be the second part of the massive NNT revision.

Little thought here.

Guy A and B have an all out battle, and their shockwaves don't even distrupt a barrier even a little bit.

Guy C appears and his mere pressence obliderates that same barrier.

It is physically impossible for Guy C to be anything less than 2X stronger than Guy A and B combined.

Your thinking is wrong, and influenced by stubborn staff members who couldn't think outside the box to save their lives.

Well the First part of NNT Scaling should be done in a different thread, where we talk about scaling and finding feats, just like One Piece is doing now

We actually already have most the feats ready. We're just waiting for some new ones like Twigo's feat to get calced before making the thread.

To be honest, who cares about Twigo's tier?

Anyways I usually go by a multiplier of x1.5 when regarding characters stomping each other in verse. To appeal to the kinds of people incapable of thinking outside the staff thought box. And even using that, that could get the 200K+ characters to Low 6-B.

Wasn't it stated somewhere that Indura Monspet and Dereri could've destroyed Britannia? That could justify Low 6-B

@Versus

Zeldris alone is far higher than a 221 Gigaton feat and then gets a 2x multiplier, that would make him about 550 Gigatons which is Baseline Large Island+, now the Original Demon is far above that, but far above doesn't mean 2x stronger, for all we know the Original Demon would be 800 Gigatons, point is we don't just assign results to characters who don't have enough justification to put that high, which Seven Deadly Sins does a lot

Back