• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we don't need to merge them since they are still separate characters with different personalities and abilities. But we do need to make a profile for The Original Demon.

btw liz has a grace 1 grace= 2 coms coms=10 users grace would need 5 tho... ludo did beat 4 OF them easy

An Ideal power up for Escanor would be if he were able to somehow access The One at will. Though I imagine constant use would probably obliderate him.

Basically this guy is the Boss Fight for the 7DS. Probably the Final Boss fight as well if Meliodas turns good.

i feel bad for diane and gowther.... they dont seem to be getting anymore power ups so their stuck being support

I don't know how I like all of the characterization in this chapter though. If Zeldris didn't care about Estarossa, why did he try and save him from Escanor's attack?

Demons doing fusion and everything else is pretty cool though.

I was thinking that zel maybe just care about all his partners but then i remember than when he try to save estarrosa he scream Brother so maybe nakaba is just mad

So basically, the past few chapters mean't nothing since Zeldris is at peak again, which means that, The One was wasted by the villains, this situation is awful for the heroes, hopefully the sins vs Original Demon will be hype

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
So basically, the past few chapters mean't nothing since Zeldris is at peak again, which means that, The One was wasted by the villains, this situation is awful for the heroes, hopefully the sins vs Original Demon will be hype
Zeldris was an inch from death actually Escanor didnt get to pierce through him. But Escanor is also powered up by Rhitta now.

GalaxianAegis said:
I don't know how I like all of the characterization in this chapter though. If Zeldris didn't care about Estarossa, why did he try and save him from Escanor's attack?

Demons doing fusion and everything else is pretty cool though.
He is fronting infront of his masters and opponents, he know what he says is bs because he actually knows a lot about caring for others...he did do it before mel after all

Ezeriot said:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Zeldris was an inch from death actually Escanor didnt get to pierce through him. But Escanor is also powered up by Rhitta now.
how none of zeldris heart got destroyed so he was beaten badly but i wouldnt say near death

VersusJunkie54 said:
Merlin stated that the battle was pretty much lost when the masters decided to fuse.
I expected them to go Indura, I was surprised to see them fuse into this.
what i dont get is that we were shown induras for both of them so what was the point of that if they were going to fuse? im sure they can still use indura but it wouldnt be the same as before

ZackMoon1234 said:
I heard there was a storm all over Britannia.
I guess this could likely upgrade the Series
it was already hinted that indura was a issue for britannia with monspeet/deri so not surprised

SD dont have a body. only mael and liz do all the other angels lost their bodies to seal the demon clan

The Original Demon? He's probably in between 5C Prime Meliodas and 50% Demon King. Although for all we know Nakaba might make 5C Meliodas stronger than the Original Demon.

5-C should at least surpass 4-C Mael, both due to plot and power scaling.

I was wondering cause they broke the black barrier. Now that was so freaking fly man!! It reminded me of Bleach and Naruto. I liked the perspective we got when it broke.

The Original Demon breaking the darkness with the shockwave from the fusion alone should mean they are at least stronger than The One Escanor. Since the shockwave from the fight between Escanor and Zeldris didn't shatter the darkness like this.

Oh right also I forgot to post these new stuff from the Volume Extra.

Monspiet's decree blocks the voices of anyone that expresses thoughts/feelings held hidden in their hearts.

895462FC-7BF0-4CF8-AB44-9BB9B8723EC2
3951EF3C-7D47-4C73-ADEE-9C3E2242E22C
4C Mael does have 6 wings not 4. Nakaba somehow forgot to draw another pair in the original chapters.

Peter1129 said:
The Original Demon breaking the darkness with the shockwave from the fusion alone should mean they are at least stronger than The One Escanor. Since the shockwave from the fight between Escanor and Zeldris didn't shatter the darkness like this.
This I very much agree with ƒæî

Yeah we should or we should just make one profile as the Sinner with keys of chandler and Cusack which makes sense as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back