• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You forgetting the Archangels? The Commandment of Love didn't work against them due to their graces."

Love is the most inconsistent of all Commandments, it hardly counts.

PaChi2 said:
NOBODY has shown direct resistance to Commandments (when they happen to be relevant for the plot).
ik that but merlin literally got protection from it so like i said it was bad writing

PaChi2 said:
"You forgetting the Archangels? The Commandment of Love didn't work against them due to their graces."
Love is the most inconsistent of all Commandments, it hardly counts.
mael literally told the angels that they got protection from SD via their grace did you not read that part?

So, are we still using power levels for power scaling, because...

Cusack (168,000)>Ludoshel Margaret (201,000)

Merlin (4,000ish)>Chandler (173,000) and Cusack (168,000)

Maybe 142,000 Meliodas being his prime is still valid with these power levels, we should still go just by scaling, and ignore power levels

Cusack beat a weakened Ludoshel while being amped by True Night.

Merlin overpowered Chandler and Cusack with preptime and hax not AP.

The power lvls have been pretty consistent throughout this fight. Late Morning 114k+ Escanor was unable to deal any damage to either of them and was easily blown back even after blocking just one attack from Chandler and Cusack.

also their resistance got lowered about 15x already... so everythings adding up. merlin is ******* dangerous yo but the best boy zeldris solo'd all that invisible magic instantly... now masters gonna go indura and mael gonna save them

Can't wait to see Merlin become 2-A with prep alongside Escanor after fusing with all 4 Graces.

^^ i had an idea that the angels would absorb or fuse graces to fight meliodas cuz tbh i dont see how tf their gonna win

Zezu1995 said:
^^ i had an idea that the angels would absorb or fuse graces to fight meliodas cuz tbh i dont see how tf their gonna win
Good!Meliodas fuses with Evil!Meliodas --> Prime Meliodas.

Good!Meliodas uses his original power to knock out Evil!Meliodas and assimilates him.

They talk him into becoming a good guy (Naruto style).

I've been thinking for a while, and I think that we might want to look at the Chandler feat with the meteors again.

Here's the thing, after seeing it twice in the manga it seems that Chandler was capable of making it a clear night sky with his True Night ability. When we first see it as well, he had the moon behind him. There is no meteor shower or large object in the night sky besides the moon for Chandler to pull the meteors from.

It's not like the meteors are coming through clouds either because we already see it twice being a perfectly clear sky. Therefore, I think Chandler is actually pulling those rocks from the moon to attack which raises the distance traveled by a huge amount.

I can re-calc using the previous scaling and the new distance, but I wanted to know some opinions before I started.

I discussed this elsewhere when the chapter came out it seems like its just the clouds drawn artistically, there's lack of proof of them coming from the moon anyway.

GalaxianAegis said:
I've been thinking for a while, and I think that we might want to look at the Chandler feat with the meteors again.
Here's the thing, after seeing it twice in the manga it seems that Chandler was capable of making it a clear night sky with his True Night ability. When we first see it as well, he had the moon behind him. There is no meteor shower or large object in the night sky besides the moon for Chandler to pull the meteors from.

It's not like the meteors are coming through clouds either because we already see it twice being a perfectly clear sky. Therefore, I think Chandler is actually pulling those rocks from the moon to attack which raises the distance traveled by a huge amount.

I can re-calc using the previous scaling and the new distance, but I wanted to know some opinions before I started.
do it, but i really mostly wanna know the speed that they came down with.

My problem with that is that there would need to be a thick cloud cover to have clouds with those features similar to a thunderstorm, but we know from previous scans that the sky is clear for the most part.

It's weird how most people have a magic power but then there's stuff like Full Counter where you can just learn it. Honestly, I don't get why all of the Demon King's children weren't taught the ability completely and not just one where it's only magical or physical. Especially when you think about how it's basically a trump card that no other clan has something similar of. Was it explained how Chandler can do the Extinction Ray, make it night time, and make meteors/summon them? I think Resonant is Cusack's ability but then Merlin talks about she uses the different elements in her magic which doesn't make sense because magic is like a person specific thing like Howzer's Wind and Hendrickson's Acid but then Merlin just has everything even though her magic power is infinity which only lets her make her spells not need her to constantly feed magic into them.

DragonEmperor23 said:
It's weird how most people have a magic power but then there's stuff like Full Counter where you can just learn it. Honestly, I don't get why all of the Demon King's children weren't taught the ability completely and not just one where it's only magical or physical. Especially when you think about how it's basically a trump card that no other clan has something similar of. Was it explained how Chandler can do the Extinction Ray, make it night time, and make meteors/summon them? I think Resonant is Cusack's ability but then Merlin talks about she uses the different elements in her magic which doesn't make sense because magic is like a person specific thing like Howzer's Wind and Hendrickson's Acid but then Merlin just has everything even though her magic power is infinity which only lets her make her spells not need her to constantly feed magic into them.
i think if you tried you can learn multiple elements . merlins main power is infinity and even vivian has multiple magic abilities

There's a clear difference between magic powers and magic spells.

Each spell has its own unique effect. Chandler can invoke meteors but it's not like he can control gravity in another way. That's why even archmages like Vivian, Chandler or Merlin can use many spells while each one of them have their own magic power. You also have Incantation Orbs or Enchantments (like Hellblaze) that can be used by anybody.

Since magic powers come from one's will, beliefs and experience, it's not that strange that someone could teach their own power to someone. But I don't think that it can be exactly the same 'cause everbody is different from each other lol. Like the Demon King said, Meliodas' FC is only an incomplete imitation of Chandler's own FC (I'm pretty sure that Mel would have preferred to be able to use the true FC).

And for Cusack and Chandler, since Merlin said that their original magic power were sealed, it probably means that neither FC or Resonant are their true powers.

But I agree that it would be way better if Nakaba could explain us how exactly magic in NNT works.

I've just been assuming Full Counter is just a series of spells that Chandler taught Meliodas, and then Mael just picked up a physical variant somehow.

i just hope nabaka give ludo some better screen time cuz so far hes been trash... leader of 4aa my ass... he was more badass 3000 years ago when he solo'd the 10c

1- ya versus it was but we would need him to use his true body already his vessel should be at its limits not

2-and i hope mael still has hi demonic abilities and full counter that would be sick

Something else has been bugging me.

When he was Estarossa, did Mael have 7 hearts like the other demons? If not, I think the physiological difference would've given him away.

I honestly don't see him using it anymore unless in a final battle or something like that, for balancing purposes, Physical Full Counter is honestly ridiculously overpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back