• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Margaret's body may be at its limits but his real body still hasn't regenarated enough for him to use. He would be able to use his grace at its fullest but he shouldn't be able to last long as that was the case for Tarmiel and Sariel.

I don't really think that Mael would want to use the signature move of the demon who "stole" Elizabeth from him, even if he's part of the good guys now lol.
Dunno about Mael's hearts, but since he was able to use darkness thanks to his Commandment, maybe it also gave him demon physiognomy.

DragonEmperor23 said:
It's weird how most people have a magic power but then there's stuff like Full Counter where you can just learn it. Honestly, I don't get why all of the Demon King's children weren't taught the ability completely and not just one where it's only magical or physical. Especially when you think about how it's basically a trump card that no other clan has something similar of. Was it explained how Chandler can do the Extinction Ray, make it night time, and make meteors/summon them? I think Resonant is Cusack's ability but then Merlin talks about she uses the different elements in her magic which doesn't make sense because magic is like a person specific thing like Howzer's Wind and Hendrickson's Acid but then Merlin just has everything even though her magic power is infinity which only lets her make her spells not need her to constantly feed magic into them.
You never know, physical full counter may be zeldris' move but gowther moved it to maelstrossa to not bungle up the spell

Also chandler also cares about zeldris not to the same extent as meliodas, but he serves him as he is the royal family nonetheless and why would chandler teach estarossa at all if he (in his perception at the time) was his weaker little bro? I'm tellin' ya'll, zel probably has a full counter ability

So in the Meliodas vs Kratos thread Kep said the 7-A calc that the Low tiers scale to needs to be revised due to the storm revision. Which means 7-A NNT Low tiers might become an outlier since the only other 7-A feat is from a random Red Demon burning down the Fairy King Forest.

Not sure but NNT will go through a massive revision after the manga ends. So maybe we'll revise the tierings all at once. For now we should probably just focus on adding new abilities to the profiles.

I don't think Gowther could manipulate powers based off of what he was shown. Unless you're saying he gave the memory of Zeldris knowing Full Counter to Mael in the spell. I feel like that would have been important enough to mention in the chapter where we saw Mael's point of view though. @Burlap

@Taki I realised that and was about to edit it, but ran out of time. The second one is Small City level at 3.6361 Megatons.

I think they could be Small City level+, considering how close this is to 6.35 Megatons and how casually they did it. Plus it's massively low-balled, only using 8 J/CC.

BurlapJack said:
I talked to malik on reddit and he said he was stepping away for awhile cause this site was too addicting and it got in the way of his life issues, i don't know if he will be back soon or at all
That's an understandable reason. I was once badly addicted to this site myself.

When they fused they shattered the darkness surrounding Camelot that Ludoshel had some trouble breaking into and the clouds across the battlefield are shifting from the shockwaves alone. Not sure if that feat is impressive though.

I'm curious as to how the undid Merlin's spells. Did Chandler have a chance to use Absolute Cancel while everyone was distracted? How come everyone is healed up now?

Also, it shouldn't be night anymore outside - judging by Escanor being buff again - but the art still shows it as night (unless Escanor just has Rhitta and that's why he's buff at night).

Peter1129 said:
Ah dang it I was hoping it was gonna yield higher results that can scale to the top tiers.
Yeah, after looking at and doing enough calcs, I'm able to make rough eyeball asumptions.

@Damage That reminds me. Should Psuedo-Sun be added to Night Escanor's key?

It's not something he can use by choice, so I don't think so. Seems like a one-off thing for now.

NOT ONLY DID THEY DO THE FUSION DANCE BUT THEY BROKE THE PRISON TIME FOR AP FEATS woooo also...so it seems their gonna spite the assualt team then mael team will save them then indura thats how i see it

theres a issue tho.. when you see their fusion destroy the prison.. its night but escanor is in morning form

Chandler and Cusack are the original servant of the Demon King confirmed. So they are just called the Original Demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back