• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeebus crust this was ******* hype af. So we can confirm that The one is not only >200k, but probably muuuuch higher, for being able to curb-stomp Zeldris like this.

He didn't really curbstomp Zeldris w/ God, Ominous Nebula, and 2nd Demon Mark. Even The One Escanor struggled a bit to cancel out all his abilites. So The One is stronger than Zeldris' full power but it's not by a ridiculous degree that everybody thought it would be.

Zezu1995 said:
THE GREAT Z has come with trans https://ww1.***************.com/chapter/nanatsu-no-taizai-chapter-289/
They chapter was lit af lol, and escanor face(when he turn to normal) is priceless lol.

also zeldris blocking the ones attack thats crazy ... not only that we got a 0.8 second time frame maybe we can add that to the calc list along with zeldris nebular vs the big rock and ludos flash bitzing zeldris between 0.8 seconds before he can reactivate his powers

Zel got f*ked lel.

So Chandler can really cancel Escanor's power even if he's in the one huh? Escanor will be useless from here on.

Escanor's The One mode is so epic holy shit. He's smiling the whole time.

We only got like 4 pages of it last time he used it against Mel but this time it was full chapter.

ZERO7772 said:
Zel got f*ked lel.
So Chandler can really cancel Escanor's power even if he's in the one huh? Escanor will be useless from here on.
he was already gonna be useless after the one his PL drops badly also got a new picture for op
NNT meme
if u wanna use it

So right now the scaling chain in this fight goes a little something like this.

The One Escanor stomped Zeldris w/ God, Ominous Nebula, and 2nd Demon Mark who is supposedly twice as strong if not even stronger than when he was using God and Ominous Nebula who stomped Ludoshel who was stronger than Zeldris with just God

so does zeldris needing 0.9 seconds then getting blitzed by flash while he was at 0.8 seconds needing the last second do anything?

Zezu1995 said:
so does zeldris needing 0.9 seconds then getting blitzed by flash while he was at 0.8 seconds needing the last second do anything?
I dont think you can calc it to get anything relevant. Ludoshel was fairly close to Zeldris.

Edit: I wonder what was Mel's power level back when he stomped everyone and their mother.

Demon Kings Power making you invincible? And who decided that?

Ominous Nebula repelling each and every attack? And who decided that?

The only one who decides such things is ME.

My god Escanor literally Hattricked the entire Demon Brothers with his bare hands.

Sungod: 3

Demon Bros: 0

What a boss. Of course the Manga needed a cheap way to nerf him (Chandler) The series would have been over already otherwise.

Zezu1995 said:
idk why its spanish or w.e at page 9 tho..
For those wondering, it basically translates to "Didn't the Supreme Deity gave this power to the Goddess Clan? But that is a Human!"

>Cheap way

Chandler had the night power long before the fight started. Its not like Escanor's power is flawless or anything, he has a very glaring weakness.

ok im happy zeldris/escanor is out of the way tbh.. now we get to see what the masters and ludo can really do,my theory is masters get owned by ludo and they go indura and ludo gets saved by maels team

PaChi2 said:
He technically lost to Gowther.
His fight with Gowther was merely a distraction for his true goal which was to attack the 10 Commandments. Doesn't count :p

> He also tied with mel.

Nah, that was a victory for Escanor. If he continued the fight, Mel would be dead.

I knew Esanor will never lose the moment Nakaba made him beat the protagonist of the story lol.

Escanor has officially defeated the 3 demon brothers. What a God~

he was already gonna be useless after the one his PL drops badly also got a new picture for op
NNT meme
if u wanna use it
I would rather use the page when Escanor pierce Zel wit his finger~!

Zacky-san is massive Escanor fan. He didn't upload in a long time but I hope he do this chapter~

These Divine Escanor attack series is kinda cheesy, but it's awesome. Would rate 10/10 Divine Axe Escanor or Divine Hammer Escanor if it appears sometime in the future

I wonder if Mael meets Escanor, could he extract part of the Grace to undo the night? I'd like to see that. I wanna see more of Escanor.

This pretty much scales chapter 246 meliodas above escanor. Why? It was outright stated that meliodas if he deafeated truly by escanor in the same form he was merely playing around. But Zeldris own interpretation was a different meliodas which was chapter 246. This proves that meliodas can defeat escanor in that form whilst zeldris was not once hesitant if he knows the power gap is big

Zel didn't say anything we don't already know of. Mel was cocky and didn't outright kill Escanor from the beginning and he got dusted for letting his Guard down.

Doesn't change the fact that Escanor sent him right to his lover lap sleeping for 20+ chapters.

Alright Zeldris, your only fight in the series took 4 chapters, for the time you had, you wrecked everyone and Escanor's The One Form was needed to beat you, and even then, you held him back for a short period of time

Glasses up for Zeldris, he did wreck for a short while

Also Escanor talking about friends gave me Natsu Flashbacks, which for me, is a good thing

I hope Zeldris makes a comeback from this although it's unlikely. Guess Mel finally wake up. Either way, Zel proved that he's perfect for the DK role.

Zeldris can't use God or Ominous Nebula now but he still has his 2nd Demon Mark activated. So we might see what he could do with just the 2nd Demon Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back