• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, does God = The Ruler, are they both the same magic, but with different levels of strength, should the name be changed

The God is toned down version of the ruler actually, it can use only half of it power, where the DK can negate both magical and physical attacks Zel can only deflect the former hence why Escanor didn't bother to use his magic I think.

His ability name is still God. I'm pretty sure he just draws power from the Demon King which allows him to use parts of The Ruler's ability.

ZERO7772 said:
Zel didn't say anything we don't already know of. Mel was cocky and didn't outright kill Escanor from the beginning and he got dusted for letting his Guard down.

Doesn't change the fact that Escanor sent him right to his lover lap sleeping for 20+ chapters.
You do realize zeldris was talking about the meliodas in cha0ter 246 right?? Zeldris literally gauge meliodas power to escanor which he stated "if that's true then meliodas simply was not serious due to his judgement in battle". So please stop this headcanon without any evidence.

Zel also though he was capable of taking on "The One" but he got trashed in the end by Escanor who wasn't even using his magic. If Zel power reading was so accurate he should have realize he was weaker than Esanor and tried to not face him head on.

You are the one who is throwing head canon without evidence. I am not ruling out the possibility of Prime Mel being stronger than Escanor but don't use Zel assumption as your "evidence" and treat it as fact.

No need to start arguing over this as there is no definite proof for either side. However, Prime Mel or whatever you want to call it, should indeed be > The One for the sole fact that someone "comparable" to this Mel is Sunshine Mael. And if The One Mael was that stronger than Meliodas,... well, he wouldnt have been called "comparable". Buut, these are all hypothesis, for all we know maybe Escanor's version Sunshine is stronger than Mael's.

To be fair Zeldris didn't have his Ominous Nebula and 2nd Demon Mark activated. He only had God activated at the time.

Estarossa was fairing better than Zel in this chapter as well lol.

Peter1129 said:
PaChi2 said:
To be fair Zeldris didn't have his Ominous Nebula and 2nd Demon Mark activated. He only had God activated at the time.
It's not like he could not activate them. If Ominous Nebula would have stopped Mel he'd have used it. Granted, Meliodas likely knows everything regarding Ominous Nebula so its effectivity against him is dubious.

ZERO7772 said:
Oh yeah that was a thing back than. People thought Base Estarossa > Zeldris w/ God because of that.

Peter1129 said:
ZERO7772 said:
Oh yeah that was a thing back than. People thought Base Estarossa > Zeldris w/ God because of that.
To be fair, if you remember, Estarossa was the one who lolnoped with a single hand Meliodas' Revenge Counter when everyone else was shi***ng their pants.

Peter1129 said:
I mean Zeldris was shown to be weaker than Ludoshel if he's only using God so that's to be expected.
What? Zeldris own magic were deactivated including his DKs magic so obv he would be not on guard and the fact that this chapter showed he was caught off guard by ludo says it all.

ZERO7772 said:
Zel also though he was capable of taking on "The One" but he got trashed in the end by Escanor who wasn't even using his magic. If Zel power reading was so accurate he should have realize he was weaker than Esanor and tried to not face him head on.

You are the one who is throwing head canon without evidence. I am not ruling out the possibility of Prime Mel being stronger than Escanor but don't use Zel assumption as your "evidence" and treat it as fact.
Ok so you basically did not read the chapter so let me give you a brief atgument since thats false on your part.

Zeldris said "if youre gonna throw away your weapon, might as qell beg for your life" "But sadly if its you that wont happen" He DID not nor once underestimated escanor and him having statements that he could take him on. What defeated zeldris is ON being deactivated and escanor using holy lance to pierce him without his ON which says your argument being Moot.

Escanor had a hardtime getting through ON which remind you ON does not nullify physical attacks. Meliodas on the other hand bypassed magical nullification despite darkness being in a category of "magical attack".

The whole reason of using zeldris is the fact ON does NOT nullify attacks compare to DKs magic that he borrows. Escanor had a hard time getting through that while meliodas in chapter 246 did it with ease.

Did he even use ON in chapter 246? It doesn't look like he did at all.

That's a bullshit lie zero lmfao estarossa didn't make it to the one let ALONE BRUISE ESCANOR IN THE ONE, or held his sword up at escanor while he was using divine sword escanor... Goddamn why can't people acknowledge the inbetweens in an escanor fight? Thia is why i dread his battles, its always "luhmayo escanor one shot blast banged this dude and he didn't have a chance at all, nope no resistance whatsoever XDD"

Like, no one noticed that zel chipped rhitta and held up escanor's huge hands without his magics activated? That was DAMN impressive...literally no one has gotten as far as the boy did

And how come no one is looking at the whole ON slicing up rubble to dust and ludo's 0.8 second blitz and making a thread on it? Thought you all wikist

ZERO7772 said:
Bad try to come back my friend.
From what? Why are so many people willfully ignoring what happens in the fight? Yes zel got ******, yes he lost for now...but he did a damn good job and it's sad you choose to ignore in favor of absolute hype

I think Seiken Escanor had already lost a lot of its power when Zeldris blocked it with his sword. But its undeniable that Zeldrid did quite good against The One. I hope he has more fights on the future, even if they are team battles.

Zeldris with his abilities did better than i expected against One Escanor, better than the Awakened [Not current] Evil Meliodas.

From what? Why are so many people willfully ignoring what happens in the fight? Yes zel got ******, yes he lost for now...but he did a damn good job and it's sad you choose to ignore in favor of absolute hype

I was talking about you lashing on me for the wrong reason. No one is ignoring the Zel hype here, he did much better against Esanor than I expected.

But like @Siegfried10 pointed out, Holy Sword already lost much of it power when it hit Zel I think. If his ON got crushed then Zel isn't blocking Escanor with his bare hands.

How tall is The One if even a single finger is somewhat comparable to Zeldris in size? Albeit, they seem disproportionate.

Dark649 said:
Zeldris with his abilities did better than i expected against One Escanor, better than the Awakened [Not current] Evil Meliodas.
You mean chapter 232 meliodas? Didnt we already establish zeldris is stronger than that meliodas??

I was talking about you lashing on me for the wrong reason. No one is ignoring the Zel hype here, he did much better against Esanor than I expected.

But like @Siegfried10 pointed out, Holy Sword already lost much of it power when it hit Zel I think. If his ON got crushed then Zel isn't blocking Escanor with his bare hands.

Headcanon on "escanor already lost his power when he used divine sword" so please dont point such assumption without backing it up. Escanors peak is only 1 minute he doesnt lose power until 1 minute is passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back