• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
now that i think of it... wasnt there a ludo calc with the ark beam he hit zeldris with that went to country but we couldnt see it from space so it got dropped .. can someone redo that i feel thats the best calc for us to use to scale

I redid it using the height of the clouds, but the result wasn't even City level.

In chapter 289, on the last page has a quotation below the sword of Zeldris, thus says translated "A Flash of holy light!!!" clearly speaking of Ludo's speed!

ya they been using holy and light manipulation for awhile ... tho.. it was stated that they use particles of light that break down demons not sure if that does anything

anyways what we need is just one legit statment of it being LS or having some travel feat .. but as long as their in that stupid darkness prison we aint getting any AP feats

What a pity! I wanted to ask if you have ever calculated the feat of Gowther by saving Elizabeth from the light beam of Mael's cocoon? (Cap 277)

I do understand, the pig says that the cocoon and the light, the attack came straight from the cocoon, a friend of mine calculated and gave relativist

So some small summary of the chapter came out. Merlin beats Chandler in a exterminate ray battle by amping the spell with Infinity. The archangels aren't at full power when they are using a host. Nightime True Form Cusack seems to be overpowering Ludoshel in Margaret's body.

Yeah, Escanor's fine. Merlin has been protecting him this chapter.

I have no idea what the heck is going on now. It seems like everybody is holding back in some way. So apparently both Chandler and Cusack are not using their true powers. And Merlin said next to the Demon King they are the strongest. So Chandler and Cusack > Meliodas And Zeldris?

My guess is, Zeldris with Ominous Nebula is stronger than them, but only slightly, he was dominating the people who are matching them

tbh i think its a bad translation.. i feel that their seal power is now being released . plus they still got indura. and since their the masters its obv they would be stronger than the students

WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS MANGA HOLDING BACK THEIR "REAL" POWER, WHAT IS THIS, DRAGON BALL Z!!! CAN'T WE JUST GET A I'M USING MY REAL POWER!!!

>Strongest demons aside from the king himself

Merlin must be pulling stuff out of her ass at this point with all her contradictory in her info.

VersusJunkie54 said:
So how come Chandler and Cusack weren't part of the Ten Commandments from the start?
They are above the ten commandments. They dont need the Demon King's power to be the strongest. Or maybe the DK feared giving them a commandment would make them too powerful. Whatevs.

VersusJunkie54 said:
So how come Chandler and Cusack weren't part of the Ten Commandments from the start?
Yeah, especially when getting a commandment makes you stronger. They probably could have solo'd Stigma.

I also like the fact that Zeldris still can become stronger than Cusqck with his magic power. I wonder what all of that means and what other hype will come around Zel.

Peter1129 said:
Getting a Commandment doesn't make you stronger unless you absorb it.
And the Demon King can prevent anyone from absorbing them via...?

I mean like, imagine how much harder it would be to beat one of them one of them if your powers were nulled if you had anger towards them or if you couldn't turn your back in fear.

Cusqck??? Hell I wanna see Chandlers magic as well cause like Mel dull counter can be learned by anyone. Chandler is sealing his magic as well. I wonder what it could be

Naw anyone can learn full counter if they try. Esstarossa could use full counter, Mel and Chandler. I doubt that's his original magic power. Chandler has shown to use all kind of magic so I doubt full counter is his original for that reason when others can use it.

PaChi2 said:
And the Demon King can prevent anyone from absorbing them via...?
Only Zeldris and Meliodas knew how to absorb the Commandments. Than Zeldris taught it to Estarossa(Mael) as than Gowther learned it by reading his memory.

Not a bad chapter ,I expected the masters to be stronger due to the night but them holding themselves back caught me kind of off guard. I am more interested in Cusack's magic that the others' .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back