• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone think that if had Elizabeth been at full power back when Estarossa killed Mel she could have, like, oneshoted all the commandments?

You know, I'm think about something, The One that's gonna fight Zeldris should be way stronger than the time he used it against Assault Meliodas, a 20,000 Escanor with Rhitta was as strong as Estarossa, and should at that point have been 60,000, so when the One has Rhitta, he should be even stronger

Does zeldris have telepathy? Cause he communicated with the ten commandments (or rather what was left) when glox and dolor decided to cut ties

Also what about the feat of zels magic being so fast it completely shredded a large chunk of rubble to dust? Sorry if i seem impatient

BurlapJack said:
Does zeldris have telepathy? Cause he communicated with the ten commandments (or rather what was left) when glox and dolor decided to cut ties
Zeldris has some sort of telepathy, yes. He also talked to Elizabeth when she tried to cure Mel.

I, myself, don't think that Escanor will go straight up to beat Zeldris since Zel borrowed his father's magic"the ruler" everything that Escanor do will turn into healing. Maybe he will cut the cocoon of Meliodas like Merlin've said, this battle is not based on strength but based on how you control it.

And for Zeldris' magic, it is just using darkness as whips and flicks them faster than the speed of light however, this technique basically can't shred enemies because they are the darkness whips not blade like tornado. Due to this, we could assume that flash is the speed of light(just for attack speed not the travel speed).
Flash vs Full React
Full React> Flash

YPeter1129 said:
You don't need to be stronger to break out of it. You only need to have a similar lvl of power compared to them to break out of the dimension. Tarmiel also said he's nearly become as strong as they are. So no even the weakest Archangel is over 88k.
Yes now that i read again your right

i need to confirm something for the future , is it when it comes to light speed we use offcial translations or just everything in general cuz last time i checked normally we use the best translated site and go by what they say.. aka manga stream but if thats not the case i need to know so i dont waste my time waiting for manga stream to drop.

P.S if you wanna calc something calc escanor getting between merlin and zeldris before she could teleport (stating she didnt have time) or just that rock issue with zeldris like that other guy said.

> we use the best translated site and go by what they say.. aka manga stream

Seriously man, *********** is far from the best translator.

Have you seen how they butchered Bleach's translation back in the day?

Strangely it's not out on Crunchyroll yet. I thought it would have been out by now.

I guess it'll be out tomorrow. I don't remember it taking this long for the official version to come out.

If I may predict, I think The One will eat Zeldris as a snack, but then the minute will end and rip.

Well, even if the official release isn't out soon, the Japanese raws ought to be out soon.

DK needs to be editied, his rule makes it seem like its magic only when its "Attacks" in general , also escanor needs a skill merlin needs a skill and ludo needs a skill added

To Do list -The RulerÒÇîµö»ÚàìÞÇàÒéÂÒâ╗Òâ½Òâ╝Òâ®Òâ╝ Shihai-sha (Za Rür─ü)ÒÇì: The Demon King's eponymous magic ability that also goes by his own name. It allows the user to invert all the attacks sent at him, including Meliodas and Ban's Full Counter and Snatch abilities. All attacks and weakness are converted into healing and fortification. Even the effects of others' powers are completely reversed; per example, when Ban tried to steal Demon King's energy, he was forced to give his own to the ruler. However, as The Ruler functions on the concept of magic inversion rather then magic absorbtion, any magic ment to strengthen him or increase his power will instead weaken him, as shown by Ban. Despite this weakness, he can easily overcome it by deactivating his own power of inversion

-add skills

-CRT for zeldris speed,escanor getting between zeldris and merlin before she can teleport, gilthunder doing the same but for ludo (obv outliner)
Super teleport
Crazy prominence
Ruby shine

Zezu1995 said:
oh well . any spoilers out yet?
We didn't get any spoilers in months! we just get the raw scans in monday and the chapter in english few houre later.

naw i say the time runs out and zeldris spites again then mael and the gang comes to save them then its

Ludo vs chandler mael/king vs zeldris escanor (Weak) ,diane,gowther ,merlin vs cusack then demon masters uses indura and spites them then ban comes in with al that plot abilities and *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back