• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Content Revision BASED ON DEMONS' RESISTANCES

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Initially

Ban earned these resistances after hundreds of years in purgatory-(the homeland of the demons): Resistances to Poison, Acid, Heat, and Cold, and should have mind manipulation (evidences: 1 , 2 , 3 ), even soul manipulation (Ban's soul is implied to be affected: 1 ,2 )

Thus, all demons in the series have the same resistance as well since there are unaffected by these in purgatory.

Low tier demons demonstrated these resistances.

Ban commented on Meliodas's resistances

The Demon King proved the logic right since he also many of the resistances so why not the other demons like Meliodas

Link to past thread

What was agreed:

Inhabitants of purgatory such as Hawks and Mama Hawks, as well as Ban, Meliodas, and the Demon King.

All high-level demons should have resistance to acid at least, going by Hendrickson's statement about Meliodas.

The indigenous species arent demons tho. So yes let's say a bench mark of ten commandment(Maybe high level demon ranks) may also have the same resistances.

The demons shouldn't necessarily have all the resistances ban is showing as the purgatory is a different place from the underworld. However, I agree with everything else.

@Nedge

Hawk, Hawk Mama, Demon King, and the acid stuff was added a while ago

Like I said in the other thread though, Underworld != Purgatory so not all demons can get the Purgatory resistances

Guys, shouldn't Mael's weakness of "capable of being affected by his own commandment" be removed?. Mael is an Archangel, and all Archangels have a blessing from the Supreme Deity that makes them immune to curses such as the Commandments.

Guys, I change Ban's 6-B tier rating to High 6-B. Ban's updated rating scale from Melascula and Galand 's profile who have been updated. His profile was missing an update.

@Malikobama1, Your are right, even though Ban also absorbed Melascula's power (link ). He only absorbed physical strenght so that would not factor. To prevent further confusion, can you also add an explanationof Ba 's tier 6-B, in his profile, basically the statement that you have just told me?

@MaIikobama1, I agree. I mentioned that Ban's only absorbed physical power so Melascula's power would not factor allude by these statements "even though Ban also absorbed Melascula's power (link ). He only absorbed physical strenght so that would not factor.".

@Nedge

The wording of Ban's Hunter Fest AP has been altered. It now explicitly says it was Melascula's physical power and not power in general.

Back