• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Name the weakest characters from your verses who can defeat Goku (DBS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES , any kind of mind manipulation from the body will not work.
Since when was that shown? That’s not listed on the profile. And I don’t even think UI Goku faced off against someone with Mind Manip, let alone Type 2 Thought-Based Madness Manipulation. Now you’re kind of just stepping into NLF territory.

Then that needs to be added in a CRT then as a resist to Type 3 Madness then if he can't actually perceive the fact that Ancestor has stopped pretending to be human then. Though DD's stuff is wayyyyy beyond baseline btw so there's that (Ancestor merely revealing his plans made the Prophet gouge out his eyes and scream bloody murder among other things), either way Mini Lavos exists.

...what did that Link have to do with Madness Hax?
Have you read the timestamps ? of what being stated about ultra instinct (2:11 2:16 2:21)

"Hesitation, panic, fear itself turn to nothing in the flames..."

"and all he can feel is himself, his opponents, and the fight."

"In time, he becomes so hot and fasts that even such perception grows dim and fades."

...no? It’s even stated that losing perception takes time. Nothing in the provided clip had anything to do with any form of Hax. It’s just a video of Goku fighting Jiren in UI.

Edit: That was a response to winston.

Have you read the timestamps ? of what being stated about ultra instinct (2:11 2:16 2:21)
I saw. It said that ‘in time, even his perception will dim’. That had nothing to do with Madness Hax, in fact, it openly states that he still sees things, recognizes them, and it’ll take a while before he can’t see.

From what I see from the type 3 madness hax, no ether, visual type of related mind hax's will not work
2:11 2:16 2:21

That is literally not a resistance to mind manip at all. This just means Goku doesn't need any conscious thinking or emotions to fight in Ultra Instinct. However, mind manip can definitely still **** with Goku regardless of that

I saw. It said that ‘in time, even his perception will dim’. That had nothing to do with Madness Hax, in fact, it openly states that he still sees things, recognizes them, and it’ll take a while before he can’t see.

"In time, he becomes so hot and fasts that even such perception grows dim and fades."

It's kind of basically Goku's mind going into auto-pilot as the body reacts by itself. Though like auto-pilot, if the system malfunction, the body would be affected

That is literally not a resistance to mind manip at all. This just means Goku doesn't need any conscious thinking or emotions to fight in Ultra Instinct. However, mind manip can definitely still **** with Goku regardless of that

Yes it is xd , very clearly.

That’s not clear at all, pal. Like, at all. I can’t get ‘Resistance to Madness/Mind Manipulation’ from that, anywhere in that.

That’s not clear at all, pal. Like, at all. I can’t get ‘Resistance to Madness/Mind Manipulation’ from that, anywhere in that.
Well, I will make it clear since you failed to see it for yourself.

1) "In time, he becomes so hot and fasts that even such perception grows dim and fades.", "and all he can feel is himself, his opponents, and the fight."

Can't change his perceptions AKA, things like illusions and mind-based hax will not work. (For illusions and mind hax's he could already see threw them with is the third eye back in original DB and more recently with the forest of Terrors in super)

2) "Hesitation, panic, fear itself turn to nothing in the flames..."

AKA, resistance to fear manipulation, and Madness hax's (panic and going insane is a result of madness manipulation).

"Madness Manipulation is the ability to affect the sanity of other beings, usually in a manner that causes them to become insane. "

Again, Ultra Instinct is basically Goku's mind going auto-pilot, as it doesn't need the brain to think in order to operate since the body do it automatically.

However, much like auto-pilot on planes, if it malfunctions, the plane will crash regardless of its auto-pilot, and the same thing would also happen with UI.

Also the Moro Saga shown Goku has control over his body and mind while in UI meaning the auto-pilot mode doesn't need to be active in UI

.....This is like, the thousandth "Weakest cHaRacTer tHat can sOlO dBs" thread.
Seriously, i don't get why dragon ball is the target of such threads.
1.Anyway, i am pretty sure that strongest characters in nasuverse can solo
2.Masada says no and goku dies.
3.gil the unwritten haxstomps.

It’s because Dragon Ball is one of the most hilariously wanked media’s that it’s not even funny anymore, lol. As such, threads like these poke fun at people like that, as you can see from what’s happened here
Damn we should start doing this for Saitama

No, you are assuming DB is wanked, and my previous reply was about why you think DB is wanked not what wanked means.
Oh, alright. Well, not to be rude, but one good example is what you’ve been arguing- giving Resistances and Immeasurable Speed via Vague statements at best, falsehoods at worst. There’s also the whole ‘DB Power Levels let you ignore Hax’ argument people make. However, this may be derailing the thread, so this isn’t the place.

Oh, alright. Well, not to be rude, but one good example is what you’ve been arguing- giving Resistances and Immeasurable Speed via Vague statements at best, falsehoods at worst. There’s also the whole ‘DB Power Levels let you ignore Hax’ argument people make. However, this may be derailing the thread, so this isn’t the place.
Hum, I can see for the immeasurable speed one being rejected, even when it's stated that he (Jiren) transcends time. For the resistances in this thread that I pointed out, for MUI/UI Goku aren't wanked or vague, it's very clearly said that anything fear, mind, illusions haxs or things that change his perceptions fade into the flames and he can only feel himself, his opponent and the fight. So no fear-inducing, madness manipulation, illusions/mind related hax will work when he's using UI/MUI (he could already resist fear manipulation in the Forest of Terrors in DBS or see throw illusions, with his third eye in original DB). For the "THE MORE POWERFUL YOU ARE THE MORE YOU IGNORE HAX" argument it's only half true, they are some exceptions, they aren't allows going to negate all hax abilities just because of raw power.

Last edited:
Speed Unequal:

Fire Emblem: Everyone in the verse gets blitzed. However, Hel has AE so Goku can't put her down for good. She eventually death haxes him, and he becomes a puppet of Hel.

Terraria: Corruption/Crimson biome passively corrupts.

Minecraft: The Player outlasts Goku with type 9 immortality.

Super Smash Bros.: lmao rip

The Legend of Zelda: idk

Team Fortress: Soldier is going to live forever. If not, Merasmus does.

Henry Stickmin: Incons against Henry since he can just keep coming back. The Narrator eventually plothaxes him or something for ruining the game.

Speed Equal:

Fire Emblem: Henry laughs and death haxes him.

Terraria: Lunatic Cultist madness haxes him.

Minecraft: Same as before.

Super Smash Bros.: <s>Sonic punches him into Minecraft</s> idk, Hero can probably thwack or something.

Team Fortress: Funny magician man bfrs him or turns his head into a bomb.

Henry Stickmin: Charles mindhaxes or bone melts.

Speed Unequal:

Fire Emblem: Everyone in the verse gets blitzed. However, Hel has AE so Goku can't put her down for good. She eventually death haxes him, and he becomes a puppet of Hel.

Terraria: Corruption/Crimson biome passively corrupts.

Minecraft: The Player outlasts Goku with type 9 immortality.

Super Smash Bros.: lmao rip

The Legend of Zelda: idk

Team Fortress: Soldier is going to live forever. If not, Merasmus does.

Henry Stickmin: Incons against Henry since he can just keep coming back. The Narrator eventually plothaxes him or something for ruining the game.

Speed Equal:

Fire Emblem: Henry laughs and death haxes him.

Terraria: Lunatic Cultist madness haxes him.

Minecraft: Same as before.

Super Smash Bros.: <s>Sonic punches him into Minecraft</s> idk, Hero can probably thwack or something.

Team Fortress: Funny magician man bfrs him or turns his head into a bomb.

Henry Stickmin: Charles mindhaxes or bone melts.
Even with speed equalized (downplaying Goku and highballing them ), he would beat most of them.

1) Nop, they can resist death hax if they are stronger than their opponent. For example during the Saiyan saga, Shenron says he couldn't death hax them because they were stronger than is the creator. And do you mean by AE?

2) Goku has multiple mind hax related hax that would not work while in UI or MUI including this one

3) ok

4) No

5) if you do not know, then there must be no reason for you to put them here

6) Goku still wins, if he has to he can seal him with mafuba. Goku has bfr resistance, look at his profile,

7) seal again if Goku has to do so. And the bone melt is it acid or heat manipulation?

This is certainly not Dowplaying, lol.
anyone here more knowledgeable in Dragon Ball or crt stuff to tell this guy why he’s wrong?

1. I don't recall him having any resistance to death hax, as its never been used on him. If he does, then Myson reduces his health to the point where he can one shot, Ashera petrifies, Marth/Chrom/Lucina can passively mindhax him. So many characters have durability negation. AE is abstract existence.
2. I don't recall him having any resistance to mind hax. I can only see empathetic hax, which is different from mindhax/corruption.
4. Yes. If not then Tabuu durability negates or something.
5. ok?
6. Mafuba is very out of character for Goku to use, let alone lead with.
7. Mafuba is ooc. Charles manipulates his bones so they melt.

the whole "you are resistant to hax if you are stronger than your opponent" is a NLF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back