• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Name the weakest characters from your verses who can defeat Goku (DBS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok , maybe he can win.

"Also I miss typed I mean he needs a resistance not you saying he's immune to their powers. That is how hax work."

idk what you are trying to explain.
Pandora might win too, She can even use her authority while being dead. With her authority She can Reality warp, memory wipe, resurect, create Ilusions, etc.....

You say he resist all hax someone say be him you realize they read goku's page.
I will quote what I said

"Yes that is how it works , he can resist hax."

I didn't say all , has you can see , what i'm saying is that he can resist hax of course , but all of them it would depend if they are fodder or more powerful.

Pandora might win too, She can even use her authority while being dead. With her authority She can Reality warp, memory wipe, resurect, create Ilusions, etc.....
Wouldn't goku speed blitz her before she can do anything? even if she can come back, Goku can hakai her (if you accept dbs manga) , or MAFUBA. And since she's only human-level did , she uses that same hax to people who far outclass her? if not Goku speed blitz one-shots negative difficulty if she's only human level.

If he doesn't have a resistance listed on his profile it will work.
The profiles aren't the limits of what he can resist or what he cannot , they are far from perfect and isn't the only source I can use if i find reasons of why he can resist , otherwise there would be no limit fallacy , that it can affect someone regardless of their superiority.

Look at the page on hax Please.
I can know what "hax" means I can easly list 4 "hax" abilities: mind manipulation, death manipulation, matter manipulation, fate manipulation. Idk what are you trying to say , if those creatures are weaker than goku and their hax only affect characters weaker than them , then there is no reason to assume it will work on him. So no said hax would not work , that would be no limit fallacy.

That is not how the site works hax ignore durability his power doesn't matter.
No limit fallacy ( hax ignore anything and can kill anyone regardless of how strong they are , if you are fodder level you can mind hax someone who is complex-multiversal or outerversal since hax ignores your power with absolutely no limits ).In db , by being stronger obviously, you can resist said hax, his power is relevant when he's fighting human-level fodders who''s ability only works on people far weaker than them or far weaker than Goku.

@elhermanopadre

Ok. Few things:

1. Hax ignores durability / AP. You can only overcome hax if you have resistance to it (though Dragon Ball has some haxes that can be overpowered by AP alone)

2. Existence Erasure = / = Soul hax. Ifrit also have posession which Goku don't resist

3. Goku is prone to lower his guard against weak characters, and he wouldn't expect them to start with hax that will instantly defeat him

@elhermanopadre

Ok. Few things:

1. Hax ignores durability / AP. You can only overcome hax if you have resistance to it (though Dragon Ball has some haxes that can be overpowered by AP alone)

2. Existence Erasure = / = Soul hax. Ifrit also have posession which Goku don't resist

3. Goku is prone to lower his guard against weak characters, and he wouldn't expect them to start with hax that will instantly defeat him
-You resist hax because you are stronger than that hax or that person.

-Existence erasure (destroy soul and body)>> fodder soul manipulation, assuming those fodder's abilities would work if Goku is vastly superior to them.

- It wouldn't, he's here to kill them, so he speeds blitz one shot no diff if they are far below him, there is no he lowers his guard bs.

No limit fallacy ( hax ignore anything and can kill anyone regardless of how strong they are , if you are fodder level you can mind hax someone who is complex-multiversal or outerversal since hax ignores your power with absolutely no limits ).In db , by being stronger obviously, you can resist said hax, his power is relevant when he's fighting human-level fodders who''s ability only works on people far weaker than them or far weaker than Goku.
3-D character's Hax can't affect Complex-multiversal beings and Outversals simply becouse they are higher dimensional, not becouse they are stronger.
You can be 3-C and still being higher dimensional.
So yeah, Hax works regardless of the strenght, unless the user has some Type of invulnerability hax, Non existent phisiology or higher dimensionality.

-You resist hax because you are stronger than that hax or that person.

-Existence erasure (destroy soul and body)>> fodder soul manipulation, assuming those fodder's abilities would work if Goku is vastly superior to them.

- It wouldn't, he's here to kill them, so he speeds blitz one shot no diff if they are far below him, there is no he lowers his guard bs.
1. Again. that's not how hax works

2. These are two completely different abilities with no relation to each other. Soul hax is much more than just destroying the soul, and existence erasure isn't assumed to destroy the soul on default

3. He's willing to kill, not wanting to kill. He will fight normally, but he would be willing to kill if he would have to (meaning if he has pacifist principles or a no-killing rule, these things will be dropped)

That is correct literal how hax works dragon ball hax not working is a weakness of that version of the hax be

3-D character's Hax can't affect Complex-multiversal beings and Outversals simply becouse they are higher dimensional, not becouse they are stronger.
You can be 3-C and still being higher dimensional.
So yeah, Hax works regardless of the strenght, unless the user has some Type of invulnerability hax, Non existent phisiology or higher dimensionality.
Nop, you can also resist hax by being stronger than your opponent, something, 3d hax and 3d being<<<<< higher dimensional being , complex-multiversal etc.

That isn't them being stronger that is correlation between common abilities and tier goku lacks these abilities.

Nop, you can also resist hax by being stronger than your opponent, something, 3d hax and 3d being<<<<< higher dimensional being , complex-multiversal etc.
You can very much affect a Low 1-C with a simple 3D hax as long as the character is physically 3D. The reason why 3D hax doesn't affect physically 4D beings is because they're literally to big and complex for anything 3D to affect them in any way. For comparison, the chances of a 3D character with 3D power and hax affecting a physically 4D being is the same as the chance of a paper drawing affecting you

1. Again. that's not how hax works

2. These are two completely different abilities with no relation to each other. Soul hax is much more than just destroying the soul, and existence erasure isn't assumed to destroy the soul on default

3. He's willing to kill, not wanting to kill. He will fight normally, but he would be willing to kill if he would have to (meaning if he has pacifist principles or a no-killing rule, these things will be dropped)
- that is how resisting hax works, you can resist them by being superior to that being and is hax, 3d being with 3d hax vs higher dimensional being.

- Hakai destroys both your soul and body as I said in my earlier reply. This means to resist said ability he must have soul resistances, destroying it is a form of manipulating the soul.

- Do not matter, he's sent to kill them, fighting normally means he's going to kill them. So, he speeds blitz all of them and obliterates.

That isn't them being stronger that is correlation between common abilities and tier goku lacks these abilities.
Yes, it is, Vegito was transformed into candy, he wasn't powerless against it BECAUSE HE WAS STRONGER THAN BUUHAN. They resist them because they are superior, lacking those abilities doesn't mean they cannot resist them.

Do not matter, he's sent to kill them, fighting normally means he's going to kill them. So, he speeds blitz all of them and obliterates.
U are literally saying that a Guy who gave a senzu bean to Moro, a Guy Who has killed millions of planets is going to kill them?, hell nah.....

You can very much affect a Low 1-C with a simple 3D hax as long as the character is physically 3D. The reason why 3D hax doesn't affect physically 4D beings is because they're literally to big and complex for anything 3D to affect them in any way. For comparison, the chances of a 3D character with 3D power and hax affecting a physically 4D being is the same as the chance of a paper drawing affecting you
Said ability would still fail, it doesn't matter.

U are literally saying that a Guy who gave a senzu bean to Moro, a Guy Who has killed millions of planets is going to kill them?, hell nah.....
Not to mention he mercied Frieza, gave a senzu bean to Cell, and even wished for Kid Buu to be reborn as a good guy. Not disagreeing with you, just adding

Said ability would still fail, it doesn't matter.
Hax literally ignores durability, being stronger will change absolutely nothing
He was sent to kill them, it's a death battle, he will speed blitz one-shot the fodders.
Have you read the Standard Battle Assumption page? It says that the fighters will fight normally but any principle that prevent them from killing would be removed

Hax literally ignores durability, being stronger will change absolutely nothing

Have you read the Standard Battle Assumption page? It says that the fighters will fight normally but any principle that prevent them from killing would be removed
It doesn't if you are stronger , being stronger will change anything , this could mean dimensionally or having said resistance due to have superior raw power , and as i proved in db you can negate hax by being stronger , there is acception to that obviously.

In the above thread there is no stating they would fight normally , it just says passive hax allowed name character per verse.

It doesn't if you are stronger , being stronger will change anything , this could mean dimensionally or having said resistance due to have superior raw power , and as i proved in db you can negate hax by being stronger , there is acception to that obviously.

In the above thread there is no stating they would fight normally , it just says passive hax allowed name character per verse.
If no other rules were stated then they're going to fight with the rules appearing in Standard Battle Assumptions

Dragon Ball haxes are an exception, not a rule

If no other rules were stated then they're going to fight with the rules appearing in Standard Battle Assumptions

Dragon Ball haxes are an exception, not a rule
I will quote what I said "there is an exception to that obviously", I'm referring to DB as an exception compared to other verses. In nowhere in my comment you see me saying "It's a rule ", I used examples in DB to disprove the claim that hax cannot be resisted even if you are vastly superior to say character.

Alright, I guess Goku would knock them out instead of obliterating them and if he has to he will destroy them no diff.

Dropping in to point out this is Super Anime Goku which means no Hakai related attacks or powers outside of resistances.

Your statement is incorrect. I am glad kracko and boo win no argument.
explain yourself. Regardless, they only win because Goku wouldn't speed blitz and obliterate them all or those "hax" Might work on him. I didn't argue because goku's personnality is used instead of him trying to kill them without concerns.

Total Drama: No.
Epic Battle Fantasy: Only the Devourer can.
Cautious Hero: No.
BOFURI: No.
Eliatopia: No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back