• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Name the weakest characters from your verses who can defeat Goku (DBS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hax in dragon ball have a weakness not dragon ball characters have a resistance.
What weakness is in time stop and matter manipulation or mind manipulation from babidi ? they resist because they are stronger, what you doing is downplay without evidence. There is no weakness to be turned into a candy ball, mind manipulated, time stop , existence erasure (and hakai can destroy at atom level which is a form of durabilities negation ) , they can resist hax because they are stronger.

Terraria: The Ancient Spirits of Light and Darkness both can’t be hit by Goku and corrupt Goku down to his soul (I’m not sure if it is passive or not the spirits literally appear for less than a single frame in game).

Dark Souls: I know there are non corporal beings so Goku can’t win, I just can’t remember if any of the non corporal beings had durability negation or not. I’m pretty sure Goku dies trying to enter the abyss, though I’m not 100% sure.

Doom: How long can Saiyans live for? If I remember correctly the hordes of hell are endless so Goku would eventually be outlasted. Also some demons have soul manipulation so if lost soul ever manages to get a lucky hit on Goku he dies (I mean them hitting Goku is such a small percent I wouldn’t be able to type it; but since Hell is infinite the chance of a lost soul hitting Goku also becomes gradually higher the longer he is there).

The Elder Scrolls: Will of the Wisp can steal people’s stamina and willpower and they are non corporal so they eventually kill Goku.

Overlord: Ainz is a little inconsistent on how hard he tries. Last I checked he uses mana to judge how strong things are and Goku doesn’t use mana, so I have no clue how likely Ainz is to just grasp heart and call it a day. However Goku definitely holds back a lot so I’m leaning on Ainz realizing Goku is very strong and killing him.

Star Wars: If I read the op correctly passive hax is allowed so Goku dies in a dozen different ways.

DnD: I’ve repeatedly heard that DnD unironically has every ability on this site plus some. There is a demon dog that can suddenly move at infinite speeds and instantly obliterate the opponent’s soul. Goku dies horribly in literally anyway imaginable.

Doctor Who: Would the Time Lords and Daleks count? They have less ap and durability naturally, but with equipment they are infinitely superior to Goku.

What weakness is in time stop and matter manipulation or mind manipulation from babidi ? they resist because they are stronger, what you doing is downplay without evidence. There is no weakness to be turned into a candy ball, mind manipulated, time stop , existence erasure (and hakai can destroy at atom level which is a form of durabilities negation ) , they can resist hax because they are stronger.

1. Vegeta resisted Babidi's mind control hence how he managed to self-destruct. Pui Pui knowingly hadn't resisted, and I'm not sure if Dabura did or not.
2. Guldo's time stop has a very noticeable weakness in the fact that it can only be used while he holds his breath. Hit's "time stop" is actually a time skip. Hakai was shown to be reliant on energy (plus there is literally a Hakai energy, which is a dark black-and-purple orb).
3. Last I checked, physical strength doesn't matter against hax unless otherwise specified in the series.

1. Vegeta resisted Babidi's mind control hence how he managed to self-destruct. Pui Pui knowingly hadn't resisted, and I'm not sure if Dabura did or not.
2. Guldo's time stop has a very noticeable weakness in the fact that it can only be used while he holds his breath. Hit's "time stop" is actually a time skip. Hakai was shown to be reliant on energy (plus there is literally a Hakai energy, which is a dark black-and-purple orb).
3. Last I checked, physical strength doesn't matter against hax unless otherwise specified in the series.
1) Irrelevant this is Vegeta resisting mind manipulation ,he still resisted , that's a irrelevant point.

2) It doesnt matter if he has weakness , you would need to have resistance to time stop if you wish to move in stop time. Jiren move in stop time,

3) It doesn't matter once more, you can resist it by being stronger or having superior energy in this case. Hakai energy is hakai , the hakai orb is made of hakai energy

4) I never said physical strength, I said vastly superior or more powerful, tI can be physically or having superior AP or DC.

From my verses.

-Nanatsu No Taizai: Greyroad stalemates.

-Fairy Tail: Maybe Zeref? Inmortality and Death Hax.

-The Dark Tower: High 7-A Pennywise
1-A Madness haxxes Goku to oblivion.
Goku can't even kill IT's avatar, Inmortality type 9. Type 9 Inmortality + 1-A Madness= GG.

-Naruto: Edos and Kaguya stalemate him, but if they have the chance to Mindhax, bye bye Goku.

-Re:Zero: Pandora, Sirius, Satella and others solo, they have pretty good passives which Canon DB can't deal with.

-Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Pfffff......,many characters solo.
but zeref aint the weakest character though

Terraria: The Ancient Spirits of Light and Darkness both can’t be hit by Goku and corrupt Goku down to his soul (I’m not sure if it is passive or not the spirits literally appear for less than a single frame in game).

Dark Souls: I know there are non corporal beings so Goku can’t win, I just can’t remember if any of the non corporal beings had durability negation or not. I’m pretty sure Goku dies trying to enter the abyss, though I’m not 100% sure.

Doom: How long can Saiyans live for? If I remember correctly the hordes of hell are endless so Goku would eventually be outlasted. Also some demons have soul manipulation so if lost soul ever manages to get a lucky hit on Goku he dies (I mean them hitting Goku is such a small percent I wouldn’t be able to type it; but since Hell is infinite the chance of a lost soul hitting Goku also becomes gradually higher the longer he is there).

The Elder Scrolls: Will of the Wisp can steal people’s stamina and willpower and they are non corporal so they eventually kill Goku.

Overlord: Ainz is a little inconsistent on how hard he tries. Last I checked he uses mana to judge how strong things are and Goku doesn’t use mana, so I have no clue how likely Ainz is to just grasp heart and call it a day. However Goku definitely holds back a lot so I’m leaning on Ainz realizing Goku is very strong and killing him.

Star Wars: If I read the op correctly passive hax is allowed so Goku dies in a dozen different ways.

DnD: I’ve repeatedly heard that DnD unironically has every ability on this site plus some. There is a demon dog that can suddenly move at infinite speeds and instantly obliterate the opponent’s soul. Goku dies horribly in literally anyway imaginable.

Doctor Who: Would the Time Lords and Daleks count? They have less ap and durability naturally, but with equipment they are infinitely superior to Goku.
-Goku can hit or stop intangible atks for example with HIT , them being non-corporal wouldn't matter since he could interact or hit merge zamasu with ki atks when he was already becoming the universe (or a 4d being, and he thought that he would be able to do something with senzu bean against zamasu).

-Those hordes would get speed blitz one-shotted, especially if goku is given mui. And how does that soul manipulation works? is it damaging the soul or what ?

-The will of wisp will get one shot and obliterate if they are weaker than him.

-Goku will one-shot Ainz , is base is beyond god and he's fighting a city level being no need to explain more.

-He wouldn't die from that dog atking soul , he has resisted hakai that can destroy souls and destroy existence. If you accept jiren transcending time stated and moving in time stop, he should have a level of infinite speed or immeasurable speed which Goku would scale too. So if that dog doesn't have superior ap he will not win with simple soul hax alone.

-Since Doctor Who is rated higher than what goku is rated on this wiki , then maybe he would win.

Gets done in by the weakest puella, and also unironically gets beaten by fodder
City-level and mountain level, (for those two) weakest forms of Goku would speed blitz, obliterate with negative difficulty using 1 ki blast. But since we aren't using a bloodlusted Goku and assuming those fodders would even be able to anything to goku with extrême downplay, maybe then they might win (obviously they would never win against bloodlust/serious goku or even normal goku).

City-level and mountain level, (for those two) weakest forms of Goku would speed blitz, obliterate with negative difficulty using 1 ki blast. But since we aren't using a bloodlusted Goku and assuming those fodders would even be able to anything to goku with extrême downplay, maybe then they might win (obviously they would never win against bloodlust/serious goku or even normal goku).
Type 6 Immortality and Thought-Based Mindhax, he certainly loses against it. The same is for the latter, due to presumably thought-based Absorption, Sealing, and Mindhax, in addition to a Reactive Power Level which could potentially put them on the same level (Fodder grows stronger the more Magic someone has, depends on Verse Equalization)
-Goku can hit or stop intangible atks for example with HIT , them being non-corporal wouldn't matter since he could interact or hit merge zamasu with ki atks when he was already becoming the universe (or a 4d being, and he thought that he would be able to do something with senzu bean against zamasu).

-Those hordes would get speed blitz one-shotted, especially if goku is given mui. And how does that soul manipulation works? is it damaging the soul or what ?

-The will of wisp will get one shot and obliterate if they are weaker than him.

-Goku will one-shot Ainz , is base is beyond god and he's fighting a city level being no need to explain more.

-He wouldn't die from that dog atking soul , he has resisted hakai that can destroy souls and destroy existence. If you accept jiren transcending time stated and moving in time stop, he should have a level of infinite speed or immeasurable speed which Goku would scale too. So if that dog doesn't have superior ap he will not win with simple soul hax alone.

-Since Doctor Who is rated higher than what goku is rated on this wiki , then maybe he would win.
1: Goku doesn’t resist Corruption, so he’d still lose due to passive Corruption. In addition, there’s a difference between Soul Intangibility and Energy Intangibility- if you can touch Energy, it doesn’t mean you can touch a Soul. Two different things.

2: Dont know enough about Dark Souls to say anything here.

3: Don’t know much about Elder Scrolls, but I repeat- if he can’t touch a Soul, they’re still Incorporeal to him. Goku also doesn’t resist Stamina/Willpower absorption, meaning that’s actually a stomp in the Wisps favor.

4: Ainz has a lot of stuff to cover. Transmutation, Reality Warping, Bone Manip, Teleportation, and many forms of Immortality should actually all give him the win here. Especially since Aizn has Resistance Negation.

5: Dog? What dog? This one mentioned Star Wars. Even the weakest beings in Star Wars probably have dozens of thought-based Hax, such as Force users. This actually depends on the definition of Weakest being applied, and whether it means Physically Weakest, Actually Weakest or seemingly Weakest.

6: Actually, correct. Doctor can pretty much defeat anyone with proper Prep Time, so he probably wouldn’t be the weakest character. But if Daleks are the weakest, their arsenals of Transmutation, Existence Erasure and even Age Manipulation likely give them the win, especially if we go by Profiles and use the entire species as a whole.

Type 6 Immortality and Thought-Based Mindhax, he certainly loses against it. The same is for the latter, due to presumably thought-based Absorption, Sealing, and Mindhax, in addition to a Reactive Power Level which could potentially put them on the same level (Fodder grows stronger the more Magic someone has, depends on Verse Equalization)

1: Goku doesn’t resist Corruption, so he’d still lose due to passive Corruption. In addition, there’s a difference between Soul Intangibility and Energy Intangibility- if you can touch Energy, it doesn’t mean you can touch a Soul. Two different things.

2: Dont know enough about Dark Souls to say anything here.

3: Don’t know much about Elder Scrolls, but I repeat- if he can’t touch a Soul, they’re still Incorporeal to him. Goku also doesn’t resist Stamina/Willpower absorption, meaning that’s actually a stomp in the Wisps favor.

4: Ainz has a lot of stuff to cover. Transmutation, Reality Warping, Bone Manip, Teleportation, and many forms of Immortality should actually all give him the win here. Especially since Aizn has Resistance Negation.

5: Dog? What dog? This one mentioned Star Wars. Even the weakest beings in Star Wars probably have dozens of thought-based Hax, such as Force users. This actually depends on the definition of Weakest being applied, and whether it means Physically Weakest, Actually Weakest or seemingly Weakest.

6: Actually, correct. Doctor can pretty much defeat anyone with proper Prep Time, so he probably wouldn’t be the weakest character. But if Daleks are the weakest, their arsenals of Transmutation, Existence Erasure and even Age Manipulation likely give them the win, especially if we go by Profiles and use the entire species as a whole.
1) For star wars idk and what does that corruption does? I never said it's energy , when goku was fighting hit , hit used a technique that pass through objects and Goku could stop it and punch it away, and for zamasu he was 4d being, Idk how more intangible it gets than a 4d non-corporal being. You were talking about non-corporal the entire time, you didn't say if they were souls or if they aren't. Does corruption make them evil or what?

2) Ok

3) Those wisps what's the degree of the usage of their hax did it work on someone far superior to them, and would that will power hax works.

4) Did her hax worked on someone who is only city level or wall level or what mountain level fodders? and what forms of immortality , she only wins if goku doesn't stomp her right there before she can do anything assuming that hax would be effective.

5) The demon dod there is a mention about him having infinite speed, read the reply.

6) I will not argue for the doctor since he's rated higher than Goku in this wiki that's the only reason and assuming goku doesn't speed blitz dodge and one shots.Transmutation existence erasure will not work , he tanked hakai and he scales above vegito who could survive being transmutated into a candy.

Last edited:
So body swap immortality or parasitic? He wouldn't lose to simple mind hax since ki is made of right-mindedness ( energy, mind, and courage by the words of Toriyama), and the stronger the ki, the stronger that person needs to be mentally and Majin Vegeta resisted to mind hax and Goku should scale to that. What absorption? , so can goku seal,

all Saiyans have reactive power level and if we give him mui , with each hit he lands it,s going to be stronger, sharper, and faster and instant dodge hax.Goku doesn't use or have magic, ki isn't magic, those fodder would never catch up to Goku since the later is infinitely superior and can keep on getting stronger the longer it gets. All of this is assuming he wouldn't one-shot those fodders or move faster than they can react or imagine, it's downplay to assuming those hypersonic fodders would be able to react to anything Goku would do especially if we did use bloodlust Goku since there would be no HOLDING BACK BS argument to help the fodders win.

Last edited:
So body swap immortality or parasitic? He wouldn't lose to simple mind hax since ki is made of right-mindedness ( energy, mind, and courage by the words of Toriyama), and the stronger the ki, the stronger that person needs to be mentally and Majin Vegeta resisted to mind hax and Goku should scale to that. What absorption? , so can goku seal,

all Saiyans have reactive power level and if we give him mui , with each hit he lands it,s going to be stronger, sharper, and faster and instant dodge hax.Goku doesn't use or have magic, ki isn't magic, those fodder would never catch up to Goku since the later is infinitely superior and can keep on getting stronger the longer it gets. All of this is assuming he wouldn't one-shot those fodders or move faster than they can react or imagine, it's downplay to assuming those hypersonic fodders would be able to react to anything Goku would do especially if we did use bloodlust Goku since there would be no HOLDING BACK BS argument to help the fodders win.
Goku doesn’t scale to Vegetas Resistance. That’d be silly. Goku, to my knowledge, hasn’t come across someone trying to mind control him. Plus, Babidi’s Mindhax is actually a... pretty bad Mindhax. Chances are, everyone listed has a way more potent Mindhax than Babidi, and simple ‘right-mindedness’ isn’t enough to warrant a Mindhax Resistance. Absorption is presumably of people in general, something we know can happen to Goku via the Buu and Cell Saga. And while Goku can Seal too, it’s both not enough to warrant a resistance to Sealing, and definitely not his first move. Although I’d love to see it used more often, lol.

And yes, Goku has a reactive Power Level and isn’t listed as a Magic User. That’s why I said it depends on Verse Equalization. If Magic from the Fodder’s verse is similar, or the same as Ki from Dragon Ball, the Power Level things should still function in the same manner. Read here for Standard Battle Assumptions, it has an explanation on what Verse Equalization is. And, yes, this is all assuming Goku doesn’t one-shot or go faster than the Fodder can react. The problem is, Goku never goes all-out first thing, and thought-based Hax is, well, on a thought. With Thought-Based Hax, all they’d have to do is think and they’d win the fight.

1) For star wars idk and what does that corruption does? I never said it's energy , when goku was fighting hit , hit used a technique that pass through objects and Goku could stop it and punch it away, and for zamasu he was 4d being, Idk how more intangible it gets than a 4d non-corporal being. You were talking about non-corporal the entire time, you didn't say if they were souls or if they aren't. Does corruption make them evil or what?

2) Ok

3) Those wisps what's the degree of the usage of their hax did it work on someone far superior to them, and would that will power hax works.

4) Did her hax worked on someone who is only city level or wall level or what mountain level fodders? and what forms of immortality , she only wins if goku doesn't stomp her right there before she can do anything assuming that hax would be effective.

5) The demon dod there is a mention about him having infinite speed, read the reply.

6) I will not argue for the doctor since he's rated higher than Goku in this wiki that's the only reason and assuming goku doesn't speed blitz dodge and one shots.Transmutation existence erasure will not work , he tanked hakai and he scales above vegito who could survive being transmutated into a candy.
1: First off, Corruption has a varying array of effects. Here’s the page on Corruption. Presumably, their Corruption is type 3, as it’s based off of just being there. With that settled, I believe Goku’s Non-Physical Interaction, the ability to interact with non-corporeal beings, comes from blocking Ki Blasts that would phase through things, hence the ‘Energy’ Intangibility I was mentioning. Naturally, Hits Intangibility, which is also different from becoming a Soul or immaterial being, isn’t going to be applicable when looking at Souls. In addition, being 4-D isn’t enough to be Intangible, and I don’t believe Zamasu became a 4-Dimensional being. Did he?
Edit: So he did. wow. Cool. Either way, doesn’t help that not only is the Corruption in very high range, but Passive no less, meaning it’s constant.

3: Ah, thats the problem. You see, Hax is the best way of overpowering foes who would normally be far above you. For example, remember that character from the Namek saga, looked kind of like a bean and had Psychic Powers? We saw that, normally, he’d be incomparable to Goku and the others. But his Hax- Time Stopping, Telekinesis, and varying other Hax- managed to allow him to overcome that power difference. The same applies here; without a resistance to the Wisps Hax, he loses incredibly easily.

4: See above for the Hax thing. Ainz’ immortality is type 4, 7, and varying others, but those are most important. 7 means Ainz is already dead, and while not powerful on its own, is usually linked to other degrees of Immortality. Type 4 is that of Resurrection- the character seems Immortal because whenever he dies, he resurrects and comes back.

5: I read your reply. It didn’t make much sense to me. The person you were responding to didn’t mention a Dog. I didn’t see anyone mention a Dog. Heck, I don’t even remember there being an Infinite-Speed Dog at all. That’s pretty cool.

6: Actually, Vegeta doesn’t resist Transmutation. Remember, thats actually a weakness on Buu’s part, rather than a resistance on Vegetas. Buu’s Candy Beam can’t fully transmute powerful people, and serves as more of a Nerf than an actual transmutation. And personally, I haven’t seen him resist Hakai, but I haven’t seen much of Super. You also ignored various other Hax, such as Age Manipulation, Power Nullification, BFR (Battle-Field Removal), and more.

If I may ask, may you please check your post for Typos next time? It gets difficult to interpret what you’re saying. No offense, I just wished to point it out.

Goku does have dimension travel but if he doesn't immediately figure out to use it and blitz kuro first thing he gets witch kissed, and wraiths passively mindhax people who enter their miasma

Goku doesn’t scale to Vegetas Resistance. That’d be silly. Goku, to my knowledge, hasn’t come across someone trying to mind control him. Plus, Babidi’s Mindhax is actually a... pretty bad Mindhax. Chances are, everyone listed has a way more potent Mindhax than Babidi, and simple ‘right-mindedness’ isn’t enough to warrant a Mindhax Resistance. Absorption is presumably of people in general, something we know can happen to Goku via the Buu and Cell Saga. And while Goku can Seal too, it’s both not enough to warrant a resistance to Sealing, and definitely not his first move. Although I’d love to see it used more often, lol.

And yes, Goku has a reactive Power Level and isn’t listed as a Magic User. That’s why I said it depends on Verse Equalization. If Magic from the Fodder’s verse is similar, or the same as Ki from Dragon Ball, the Power Level things should still function in the same manner. Read here for Standard Battle Assumptions, it has an explanation on what Verse Equalization is. And, yes, this is all assuming Goku doesn’t one-shot or go faster than the Fodder can react. The problem is, Goku never goes all-out first thing, and thought-based Hax is, well, on a thought. With Thought-Based Hax, all they’d have to do is think and they’d win the fight.

1: First off, Corruption has a varying array of effects. Here’s the page on Corruption. Presumably, their Corruption is type 3, as it’s based off of just being there. With that settled, I believe Goku’s Non-Physical Interaction, the ability to interact with non-corporeal beings, comes from blocking Ki Blasts that would phase through things, hence the ‘Energy’ Intangibility I was mentioning. Naturally, Hits Intangibility, which is also different from becoming a Soul or immaterial being, isn’t going to be applicable when looking at Souls. In addition, being 4-D isn’t enough to be Intangible, and I don’t believe Zamasu became a 4-Dimensional being. Did he?

3: Ah, thats the problem. You see, Hax is the best way of overpowering foes who would normally be far above you. For example, remember that character from the Namek saga, looked kind of like a bean and had Psychic Powers? We saw that, normally, he’d be incomparable to Goku and the others. But his Hax- Time Stopping, Telekinesis, and varying other Hax- managed to allow him to overcome that power difference. The same applies here; without a resistance to the Wisps Hax, he loses incredibly easily.

4: See above for the Hax thing. Ainz’ immortality is type 4, 7, and varying others, but those are most important. 7 means Ainz is already dead, and while not powerful on its own, is usually linked to other degrees of Immortality. Type 4 is that of Resurrection- the character seems Immortal because whenever he dies, he resurrects and comes back.

5: I read your reply. It didn’t make much sense to me. The person you were responding to didn’t mention a Dog. I didn’t see anyone mention a Dog. Heck, I don’t even remember there being an Infinite-Speed Dog at all. That’s pretty cool.

6: Actually, Vegeta doesn’t resist Transmutation. Remember, thats actually a weakness on Buu’s part, rather than a resistance on Vegetas. Buu’s Candy Beam can’t fully transmute powerful people, and serves as more of a Nerf than an actual transmutation. And personally, I haven’t seen him resist Hakai, but I haven’t seen much of Super. You also ignored various other Hax, such as Age Manipulation, Power Nullification, BFR (Battle-Field Removal), and more.

If I may ask, may you please check your post for Typos next time? It gets difficult to interpret what you’re saying. No offense, I just wished to point it out.

He scales to him, he's above that Majin Vegeta who resisted because he was superior to babidi and babidi's father couldn't control majin buu ether because well , he's the stronger than him. In db that is how , the characters resistance scale-up works unless you believe babidi can mind control beerus , the angels, and even Zeno himself just because they weren't exposed to mind abilities used on them doesn't mean babidi is going to be able to control them when he failed to control people who are far weaker then beerus , the angels, etc.. Right mindedness is what composes ki (energy and courage as well) , Vegeta having strong mind is why he can resist it and strong mind is proportional to how much ki he has and how strong it is, so people who have far superior ki must also have superior mind to compair to vegita. I know this isn't from super but base kid goku was able to resist cell absorbing him because he was stronger than him , I NEVER said he wouldn't resist it , I said he would be use sealing to counter those immortality abilities and it doesn't have to be the first thing he does, by trying to kill is opponent or out right kill them and they come back , than he would use mafuba. Also in the Verse Equalization, it says the strongest version will be used and the strongest version of that goku is MUI goku. And how does him not going all out against people who he can beat by simply glaring at them and kill them with a kiai atk or by powering up matters? If the stats aren't equalize there is no way he wouldn't be able to react to them when they are slower than him. Again the though-based hax , is assuming that they can work or that goku doesn't knock them out instantly before they have the time to say anything.

1) In that page they said that strong will power can make you resist corruption and goku possess that plus , a very strong mind to making his ki stronger. It isn't blocking a ki blast , it's a different type of atk from hit that pass through all physical objects. Soul are intangible , goku can hit/stop intangible beings and their atks.
Well 4d beings do have a physical body , merged zamasu was becoming one with the fabric of the universe (space and time) , it's stated in his profil.

3) Sure but , it can also be resisted by being stronger. It was showed multiple times in db. And I think you are talking about guldo in the namek saga. As I said before , in db you can resist hax by being stronger , if he's stronger than those wisps than there is highly chance that he's going to resist assuming he didn't blitz and one shots them depending on how strong they are.

4) Ok , but didn't you said type 6 ?

5) I will quote what that person says

"DnD: I’ve repeatedly heard that DnD unironically has every ability on this site plus some. There is a demon dog that can suddenly move at infinite speeds and instantly obliterate the opponent’s soul. Goku dies horribly in literally anyway imaginable."

6) I didn't said vegita but vegito. It isn't a weakness , vegito resisted it because he was vastly superior, any other people that buu transmitted couldn't overpower him or fight back has vegito did SINCE THE LATER WAS SUPERIOR TO HIM. So transforming someone into a candy isn't transmutation? OK, even though this is what this wiki's says about what is transmutation and buu is listed as someone who has transmutation so your argument is invalid.

"Transmutation is the ability to alter the form of energy, beings, objects, matter, etc. to change it into something else"

This is base goku tanking hakai , and here is what hakai does and here is beerus destroying a soul and whis says there is nothing beerus can't destroy . Again I didn't ignore , I said he would have a higher chance of resisting just by being above is opponent. For the BTF explain more on what that character does with it , does he teleport you away or what does character does with it.

Goku does have dimension travel but if he doesn't immediately figure out to use it and blitz kuro first thing he gets witch kissed, and wraiths passively mindhax people who enter their miasma
Kuro from one piece? I look at the profile and he's only building level , goku could gaze about him and one shots. I will ask how does "kissed" and for wraiths , since ki is made of right-mindedness and having a strong ki is related to having a strong mind and courage ( ki is made of energy , mind and courage) , he would be able to easly resist it , goku also scales above vegita would could resist mind hax from babidi (he willingly let himself being controlled so that he can have a power boost to match ssj2 goku).

Kuro from puella magi the one i linked earlier, witch kiss is thought based mindhax, and goku doen't have any resistance to mindhax, make a crt if you want to change that

Linley Baruch second key can simply destroy his soul or absorb it making easy job of him - potency is of 20k, so no one in DB resists.

Zuo Xiangsheng mere presence will disintegrate the body and yuanshen (spirit + soul).

Luo Yuan 4th key can do anything to Goku in any way, it will just depend on his mood how he will take care of him thanks to his mastery over the 4th Dimension.

Wind Creatures (Renegade Immortal) can simply destroy his soul as their potency reaches in billions.

Kuro from puella magi the one i linked earlier, witch kiss is thought based mindhax, and goku doen't have any resistance to mindhax, make a crt if you want to change that
Ok so kissed and wraith are the same thing going by what you said. As I told you , Goku scales to majin vegita who resisted mind hax because he was superior to is opponent. And mind itself is a component of what makes ki. And to have more powerful ki and to control ki , that person must also have a very strong mind, which would help him fight against that mind hax. And in db you can resist hax by being superior to your opponent , since that Kuro form puella is only what city level and goku is rated universal+ in this site , the power difference is insanely high there is no reason to assume that this mind hax alone would make her win , assuming goku doesn't knock her out already or since this is goku in character that were are using , he would likely beat her without needing to kill her or use paralysis inducing to stop her.

I'll try this I guess

Mortal Kombat: I guess Shao Kahn could just raise his arm and kill the guy?

Jojo: GER I guess?

Castlevania: I think Aeon can take him, Dracula passives worst case.

Guilty Gear: Probably gets to the point where Sol flings his passives.

Star Wars: Nihilus exists

Are those guys really the weakest characters in the verse? I’d wager there’s a far weaker character than GER or Shao Khan.

There's weaker folks yeah but those are the ones that spring to mind for rn, cause GER's stuff and Shao's got Low Godly/Raise his hand. Said this cause I assume Goku's got his UI stuff. I guess maybe Jojo's Heavy Weather could cut it?

World of Darkness: A mage just thinks at him, dunno what one will be needed tho.

Darkest Dungeon: We've got a goddam Mini Lavos in here with passive Type 3 Madness Manip I think, so gg.

Warhammer: Culexus pokes him once I'm pretty sure.

Edit for Darkest Dungeon. Assuming speed equalised Ancestor could drive Goku insane via Embrace Futility and Madness Manip but iirc Ancestor doesn't open with that so don't quote me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back