• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony: City level Reasons?

Also,just cuz there might not be another place to do this, potential upgrade for God tier reactions.

Since we now accept the sun and moon as the real-life equivalent sizes thanks to a recent confirmation from Amy Keating Rogers, there is a calc from the Season 4 finale after Twilight absorbs all the Alicorn magic that gives her 17c reactions, and would likely scale to Post-Discord Tirek, Full Power Tirek, Rainbow Power & The Dazzlings.

The calc was one of Vivi's and was thus deleted, but I believe somebody here saved it, I think Darkanine actually. It's consistent as well with the MHS+ of most characters and Relativistic reactions of top tiers.

Also I didn't even know that comic feat was accepted, that's a pretty good upgrade if it gets accepted too. Comics were also confirmed 100% canon as of yesterday as the next arc of the comics, which continues the continuous story of the series, is being directly tied to Season 7.

It can be considred an outlier, Paulo, plus I think she actually got help from most of the others to actually pull the Moon down.

Figured it be an outlier. How many people helped out by the way? Because then we can split the result among them.

Reading now. It was Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Spike, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, and they all had to put in full effort. I imagine the Alicorns put in the bulk of the effort, followed by Twilight, then AJ/RD, then Pinkie Pie, then Fluttershy, then Spike.

I think Discord is above Alicorns, clearly Luna and Celestia were not able to win on their onw. (need elements)

[1]

and if Discord is Tonw Level then this proofs Alicorns are below that.

Discord casually stomps the Alicorns, but Discord is not explicitly Town Level, he never shows effort in just about anything he does, be it warping a whole town, creating a volcano from nothing, opening other dimensions or even moving around the sun. In fact, it can be argued he only lost to the EoH because he was cocky and not taking their power seriously.

Well, technically, it's hard to put a limit to Discord's powers, most (if not all) of his feats are casual, so, being bellow Discord do not automatically makes them bellow Town Level

Pikachu942 said:
It can be considred an outlier, Paulo, plus I think she actually got help from most of the others to actually pull the Moon down.
How many others because pulling the Moon is gonna get higher than City level even if a thousand people were pulling.

I posted earlier @LordXcano, it was Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Spike. I listed them in order of how much they meaningfully added to the pull.

Apparently Sombra made the entire Crystal Empire just "disappear." That could possibly be Country level considering it's, well, an empire.

EDIT: nvm they just made the city disappear

Yeah he just made the capital city disappear, none of the mountains or anything.

However, in the comics Sombra did oneshot both Celestia and Luna at the same time, so he still scales.

Pikachu942 said:
I posted earlier @LordXcano, it was Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Spike. I listed them in order of how much they meaningfully added to the pull.
Okay yeah, that's definitely above City. Can someone link me the pull? Preferably putting the images on my Message Wall?

@Pikachu

So 8 ponies? That's still 26 Gigatons a piece. Assuming the Alicorns did 60% of the work, that would be 21 Gigatons for Luna and Celestia and around 10 Gigatons for everyone else, assuming that I did the conversions correctly.

I just realized they pulled the moon really close, that was well within the atmosphere, and couldn't be more than a few dozen miles away.

Darkanine said:
@Pikachu
So 8 ponies? That's still 26 Gigatons a piece. Assuming the Alicorns did 60% of the work, that would be 21 Gigatons for Luna and Celestia and around 10 Gigatons for everyone else, assuming that I did the conversions correctly.
That would give all of them solid Island Level, which would allow me to mark that Island level Rainboom feat as legitimate. Though, I don't think Spike should be scaled, he's always generally considered far weaker than the others and his 8-A Feat from Season 4 is considered to be his peak of strength without growing up.

And, apparently, Pinkie Pie stops pulling in the middle of the scene, in one panel she was pulling with the others, and in the next one she's just sitting there, does this affect the calculation?

Pikachu942 said:
Yeah he just made the capital city disappear, none of the mountains or anything.

However, in the comics Sombra did oneshot both Celestia and Luna at the same time, so he still scales.
wouldnt that be a hack and not attack potential ?

I'm fairly certain that was just a little gag of her saying something and tying that thing around her head before pulling again, it doesn't change much.

Still, it's arguable this is an outlier, however that Mountain Level feat we discovered for Discord is pretty good as well.

@Darkmon regardless of that, he still oneshotted both Celestia and Luna at the same time.

Pikachu942 said:
I'm fairly certain that was just a little gag of her saying something and tying that thing around her head before pulling again, it doesn't change much.

Still, it's arguable this is an outlier, however that Mountain Level feat we discovered for Discord is pretty good as well.

@Darkmon regardless of that, he still oneshotted both Celestia and Luna at the same time.
i know but it is odd

The average size of a volcano from what I saw was 30,000 feet, but I dunno how to calc creation feats, so yeah.

Pikachu942 said:
The average size of a volcano from what I saw was 30,000 feet, but I dunno how to calc creation feats, so yeah.
well this was actually brought up when the episode first came out ant turned it down becuse there was no way to tell how big it was from the seans.

Well, I agree with Ryukama that we need some useful scaling for gauging the MLPFIM cast from their actual displayed destructive attack powers.

They currently largely seem rated too high. For example, Twilight's and Tirek's fight was rather limited in terms of destructive scale.

We already know that the alicorns are 4-C via hax that is unusable for combat purposes, and that Discord is similarly 4-A via hax.

Antvasima said:
Well, I agree with Ryukama that we need some useful scaling for gauging the MLPFIM cast from their actual displayed destructive attack powers.

They currently largely seem rated too high. For example, Twilight's and Tirek's fight was rather limited in terms of destructive scale.

We already know that the alicorns are 4-C via hax that is unusable for combat purposes, and that Discord is similarly 4-A via hax.
I would recommend looking at the link above it has some intresting stuff i think its a outliyer but i wander what you think.

I think that it is an outlier, and that we should mainly use the main canon TV show feats for scaling.

I'm sorry but I do not see why everyone is saying this new feat makes Star level consistent now.

The gap between 5-A and 4-C is massive. It'd be like saying a Small Building level feat now makes Multi-City Block consistent.

If this gets decided to be an outlier and/or unreliable to use the comics, then it'd perhaps it'd be good for someone to compile the best TV feats and have someone calculate them.

Well, I think a Star Level feat in a verse that has Planet Level feats is more believable than a Star Level feat in a verse where most characters are Town Level, but that's just my opinion, you guys do whatever you want.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, I think a Star Level feat in a verse that has Planet Level feats is more believable than a Star Level feat in a verse where most characters are Town Level, but that's just my opinion, you guys do whatever you want.
Agree, that is just hax, and has nothing to do with combat abilities.

Back