• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony: City level Reasons?

Nah, I never got that far into the series (been meaning to check it out). On a side note, man those scans are surprisingly graphic..

@Ant. Yep, they're from Season 4 Episode 2 Princess Twilight Sparkle: Part 2. I'm guessing virtually anyone whose currently ranked at City level would be upped to Mountain level+ with Tirek and those stronger than him being Large Mountain level.

However, as I mentioned, it would be best to remove the other, Large Planet level, calculation from the blog, to avoid future misunderstandings, and arguments.

Darkanine has now done so. It should be fine to scale the MLP cast from the feat in question now.

Seems like Darkanine is adjusting some of the MLP profiles. So thank you very much @Dark

However I'm sorry to say but there is yet another issue with scaling.

Twlight in base has "possibly 7-B with the Secretariat Comet" due to beating base form Chrysalis. However base Chrysalis (at least what I am assuming to be her base since there's no key detailing her power) states that she is 7-C via beating base Twilight.

I didn't edit that because I have no clue where 7-B or 7-C Chrysalis comes from and didn't want to make a potential mistake. Maybe Pikachu can explain it when he can?

Same thing with a few characters being Island level, do I just adjust them to Large Mountain level or keep it?

@Paulo.

Not sure myself, but I personally am not possessed to it. I think the concern about the new key was who it scale too.

I honestly do not know. It is not part of the main canon in any case. I suppose that it depends on if it will simply unnecessarily clutter the profiles, and if anybody has the energy and information to properly scale the characters from the comics.

@Paulo. It's locked, same with Tireks. I was gonna wait til I finished the non-locked profiles, which I am taking a break from now.

@Ant. I'd be willing to do the editing, I've been meaning to read the comics anyway. I guess Cartoon canon is canon to comic canon, but not necessarily the other way around can work for scaling.

Ok, so, if we use the comics as a different canon, the IDW characters would have that Large Planet Level feat, IDW Luna has that Sub-Relativistic feat, and IDW Discord has those FTL and pocket universe creation feat. And that wouldn't affect the canon caracters. Does anyone knows anything else?

I initially had Base Chrysalis at 7-C as she is definitively below the Alicorns, who were 7-B at the time, but far above most of the other characters in the series, who are At Least 8-A.

However, Secretariat Comet is comic-only, so that can be removed for now. Chrysalis should probably be made At Least 8-A, potentially much higher in base form.

Also, what about my scaling that gives Full Power Tirek, Dazzlings, and Rainbow Power 6-C? It is on the lower end, and you only discounted my At Least 6-C for Tantabus which I can agree with. However, the god tiers of the verse based on this scaling should be roughly in the lower end of 6-C.

@Darkanine So, have all of the MLP pages been adjusted?

I am uncertain about the Dazzlings, as they were a parallel universe Equestra Girls only threat. I do not know how they compared to the alicorns. What do the rest of you think?

Tirek absorbed the power of almost every pony in Equestria, then Discord, and finally 4 alicorns, not just from Shining Armor. As seen in the above discussion, I am also uncertain regarding SA's tier btw.

Well, making excessive pages for background characters isn't a good idea, but, they can typically take bolts of lightning without serious injuries and they tend to demonstrate wall-room feats.

I guess Wall level to Room/Small Building level w/Building level+ durability would work for most of them. They also seem to be able to move at Subsonic speeds frequently, but those are typically gag feats so I'm not sure if we can count them.

OK, so, some final revisions:

The entirety of the Mane 6, Shining Armor & Base Chrysalis should be boosted to At Least Multi-City Block for being>Spike, as they are currently still being listed incorrectly.

Based on my previous rough linear scaling, Alicorns, Starlight, Post-Shining Armor Tirek & Trixie w/ Alicorn Amulet should be Mountain Level+, with Full Power Chrysalis and Cadance/SA with Power of Love at Mountain Level+, potentially higher. Sombra should be listed as Likely Large Mountain Level, as he took 2 Alicorns to take down, while Discord & Post-Mane 6 Tirek should be At Least Large Mountain Level for the casual nature of their feats + scaling. All Alicorn Twilight and Post-Discord Tirek should be Large Mountain Level+. The Crystal Heart and Elements of Harmony should each be At Least Large Mountain Level for stomping Discord and Sombra. This would lead to Demon Sunset, Daydream Shimmer and Midnight Sparkle all being At Least Large Mountain Level for using the power of the EoH or something comparable to their power. Full Power Tirek, Rainbow Power and The Dazzlings should be At Least Large Mountain Level+, likely Island Level, again, based on the rough scaling I did for the characters.

That seems reasonable, with the exception of the Equestria Girls characters.

I do not have the impression that the magic in that world is nearly as strong as in Equestria, given that it simply gets by what little slips through the cracks between realities.

As such, I do not think that we can scale the EG humans from the regular ponies.

I agree, in fact the Dazzlings were barely getting by in the Magic department prior to the 2nd EG film, I doubt their on Tirek's level especially when he essentially absorbed all of Equestria's Magic into himself, not to mention Demon Sunset only attaining the power from the Element of Magic, the other 5 weren't even there, so its not like Sunset had the power of all the Elements, so I agree with Ant, the EG characters shouldn't be as powerful as the TV Series

I've made all the base Mane 6 and Chrysalis "At least 8-A." Darkanine got Shining Armor.

Correct, Dark.

Also, DBZMLP, the Element of Magic is needed to power th EoH, so it can be easily inferred that the Element of Magic holds the vast majority of the power of the EoH. Perhaps a Likely for Demon Sunset, Daydream Shimmer and Midnight Sparkle would be better.

The Dazzlings had reached their maximum power at the end of the movie, a power which as supposrted by the comics, was far more than anything in the pony world could fight (Starswirl was forced to banish them, he could not beat them in battle).

Pikachu942 said:
it can be easily inferred that the Element of Magic holds the vast majority of the power of the EoH.
Discord also meantioned that The Element of Magic is "The most powerful and elusive element."

If it would be no trouble, I would like to fix up some of the final revisions that I requested that has been accepted. I know I'm not allowed to edit pages without permission.

I think that should be fine, but do not perform any other changes.

One thing: The Equestria Girls version of Applejack recently gained considerable superhuman strength in "The legend of Everfree".

I am uncertain how we should rate it, but she should definitely be much higher ranked than 10-A.

I feel like we need to calc that superhuman strength (specifically when she lifts that large boulder) before we can add that.

Yes, and EG Rainbow Dash also received considerable superhuman speed.

If you find screencaptures of their greatest fests, you can ask Tivanenk, or some other calc group member, to calculate them.

Back