• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP Speed Upgrade (Infinite/Immeasurable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, why would it scale to reactions and not combat speed? Don't they land hits on each other regularly?

Also, Rainbow Dash is consistently more agile than Twilight, not just in terms of maneuverability but there are times where she was struggling to react to Rainbow's reflexes and what not. And I highly doubt Rainbow having Immeasurable flight speed is consistent.

Also, I forgot where I elaborated details, but there was a big reason why temporal AoE and Immeasurable attack speed are two different things as it just means the the raw power of the attack simply effects entire timelines rather than there simply being energy blasts that travel back in time through sheer speed. They're definitely AP feats on Tier 2 scales as well as range feat by extensions. I can name a lot of Tier 2/1 characters who do not have Immeasurable attack speed or reactions for very similar reasons to what is being proposed here.

Also, Rainbow Dash is consistently more agile than Twilight, not just in terms of maneuverability but there are times where she was struggling to react to Rainbow's reflexes and what not. And I highly doubt Rainbow having Immeasurable flight speed is consistent.
Most of these times are when Twilight is again, casual and not in fighting mode.

Well, why would it scale to reactions and not combat speed? Don't they land hits on each other regularly?
Uh, no? The ponies don't exactly melee fight each other... like ever. Energy beams and stuff yeah, but that'd be attack speed as I said.

Also, Rainbow Dash is consistently more agile than Twilight,
In travel speed, maybe, but that literally isn't even a factor here though so that doesn't really matter.

There's also them not really being serious as well. As Light mentioned.

And then, honestly, if you DID want to scale Rainbow Dash in some way (reactions would be the only valid thing really), it would not even be inconsistent.

I'm just gonna mention that the Ending of the End is a treasure trove of antifeats for God Tiers being infinitely above the rest of the cast.

I'm just gonna mention that the Ending of the End is a treasure trove of antifeats for God Tiers being infinitely above the rest of the cast.
Either A: That just means they scale by EoS.

B: It's little more than colossal PIS on their end. I'm not one to dismiss antifeats as plot devices, but the powerscaling was completely whack in that episode. Far too contradictory and self serving to glean anything legit out of it.

Those ending episodes are very clearly PIS moments though. The show was having it's closing battles and send off so of course they would show the cast under such a light.

You could even just make the argument that EoS main cast is at that level too as Light said.

But either way it's just not an anti-feat imo

Infinite by itself should be fine after DDM's clarification.

The waves would still need to travel at least infinite distance to move across Dreams in the Dream Realm at all.

Also, I forgot where I elaborated details, but there was a big reason why temporal AoE and Immeasurable attack speed are two different things as it just means the the raw power of the attack simply effects entire timelines rather than there simply being energy blasts that travel back in time through sheer speed.
At risk of pushing the subject, if there's an actual energy attack traveling through time causing the changes instead of the AP jus radiating through time, would it not be immeasurable still?

I mean, if an energy blast hit someone before they even fired the energy blast, that would be an example of Immeasurable speed. But at the same time, one still needs to prove something like that happened.

I mean, if an energy blast hit someone before they even fired the energy blast, that would be an example of Immeasurable speed. But at the same time, one still needs to prove something like that happened.
Nothing like that, merely physically travelling through all points in time. If the wave has to physically travel, then that itself requires speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back