• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Would Koichi have Accelerated Development? Considering how he unconsciously improves himself without realizing it? He was not that fast beforehand.

Edit: Somewhat Ninja'd?

In chapter 106 Number 6 could easily catch up with Koichi, Koichi was simply dodging when he jumped to attack him.

But his Lightning Style later on was unable to catch up to him. So clearly Koichi has improved between those moments.

Actually I think Koichi might have gained ground on him. Since it looks like in chapter 114 he was able to increase the distance between them.

In chapter 106 Number 6 could easily catch up with Koichi, Koichi was simply dodging when he jumped to attack him.

But his Lightning Style later on was unable to catch up to him. So clearly Koichi has improved between those moments.

Actually I think Koichi might have gained ground on him. Since it looks like in chapter 114 he was able to increase the distance between them.
Koichi's speed on land and in the air are vastly different. His flight/air run is definitely faster than just sliding.

Koichi's speed on land and in the air are vastly different. His flight/air run is definitely faster than just sliding.
Are they? I don't remember that. Sorry been awhile since I read through Vigilantes and certain events are still on my mind.

Well, regardless that's still MH movement speed.

Koichi also stated in this sequence that he will "speed up to the max", so he's definitely faster than previous instances.

I'm working on getting a set up for Kuin's profile as well. I shouldn't be long with this. Working on it right now.

Updated the sandbox for Hood, Rappa, Mirko, and Stain. Also added Kuin as well as giving her a Bee☆Pop image. Not certain if she should have a second key as Bee☆Pop, since she doesn't really do anything and would be unknown in every stat except for her bomb bees. Since Pop☆Step has no feats.

Wasn't certain on how to label the whole random bee turning into a new Queen Bee in her abilities beyond that. If there is something better don't hesitate to tell me.

Just for a reminder, this is the sandbox for the main characters of Vigilantes.

Also Captain Celebrity will be Hypersonic, for being equal in speed to a boosted Bat Villain. Who is faster than Tensei.

It’s been a while but I see we’re finally putting koichi at mhs like I said he should be. Shouldn’t Aizawa also be mhs reactions as well for reacting to lightning style explosions from number 6 and using his cloth to control and dodge lightning style attacks for koichi cause he couldn’t move himself at all do to injuries? Here’s the link to my thread proving everything I said correct.
I was banned and then the thread closed but since we’re all here and we’re all agreeing on mhs koichi here’s xtra concrete evidence on koichi being mhs and Aizawa and other pro heroes gaining the possibility to be upscaled to mhs

Last edited:
hes-back.gif

It’s been a while but I see we’re finally putting koichi at mhs like I said he should be. Shouldn’t Aizawa also be mhs reactions as well for reacting to lightning style explosions from number 6 and using his cloth to control and dodge lightning style attacks for koichi cause he couldn’t move himself at all do to injuries? Here’s the link to my thread proving everything I said correct.
I was banned and then the thread closed but since we’re all here and we’re all agreeing on mhs koichi here’s xtra concrete evidence on koichi being mhs and Aizawa and other pro heroes gaining the possibility to be upscaled to mhs
Where’s the scans of Aizawa reacting to lightning style? I can only see him reacting to destruction style in the thread

Where’s the scans of Aizawa reacting to lightning style? I can only see him reacting to destruction style in the thread
Destruction style => Lightning style. He got bigger to add more destruction to his attacks, no where is it stated that because he is in destruction mode that his speed is lacking and or slower than lightning style hell he’s still made out of lightning while in destruction style so they there’s that too. Aizawa scales via reacting to his attacks

He isn't made out of lightning, his body is plasma, and Destruction Style is clearly slower. Since Koichi is easily blitzing the thing and can land several dozen attacks on it without retaliation. Nothing suggest Destruction Style is faster than Lightning Style, unless you can provide evidence for it.

Lightning is a high energy current that creates plasma, but is not plasma itself. And you have no evidence to support this scaling. Aizawa is not MHS and him avoiding Destruction Style is further proof Number 6 got slower. Since Aizawa is comparable to Knuckleduster, who is easily blitz by Number 6 in Overclock.

He isn't made out of lightning, his body is plasma, and Destruction Style is clearly slower. Since Koichi is easily blitzing the thing and can land several dozen attacks on it without retaliation. Nothing suggest Destruction Style is faster than Lightning Style, unless you can provide evidence for it.

Lightning is a high energy current that creates plasma, but is not plasma itself. And you have no evidence to support this scaling. Aizawa is not MHS and him avoiding Destruction Style is further proof Number 6 got slower. Since Aizawa is comparable to Knuckleduster, who is easily blitz by Number 6 in Overclock.
Bro I debunked that claim about “koichi blitzing” ages ago. Click on the link I sent I clarify that the only reason koichi “Blitzed” him was because the entire time koichi was holding back. He wasn’t trying to hit him at all, we literally see astral knuckleduster trying to convince koichi to aim to kill num 6, meanwhile pop star is convincing him not to harm num 6. It doesn’t mean Num 6 got slower it jus shows how If koichi decided to attack from the beginning the fight would’ve been over. So using “koichi blitzes” as your main point to prove why destruction style is slower is super wrong. It’s still as fast as lightning style, he gets bigger so he gains more attack power that’s it. Also At the climax of the fight AFO himself says that both num 6 and koichi are beyond the singularity and their quirks have evolved into something greater. They were literally at their peaks during the climax of that fight meaning speed, strength etc need I remind you afo said this when num 6 was in destruction mode not lightning style or any other forms.

Last edited:

lastly aizawa being mhs is correct. He reacts to num 6. Who even if you wanted to say he got slower which is super wrong since I debunked that claim, num 6 would still be at the very least mhs. I’ve made a thread ages ago explaining why num 6 has been in emergency mode since the very beginning of fighting koichi. It was stated by afo himself that he was in a flight or fight emergency due to AM potentially being on his way, and koichi being the one to delay the process of him getting away. He then gets mad and decides to fight instead of run which afo says is a horrible idea. From there he’s been mhs, every transformation after that statement by afo has just been him getting faster, smarter and stronger. With koichi still being = to him due to his subconscious reactions and battle experience.

If Koichi was holding back until Destruction Style, then I see no reason at all Destruction Style is slower than Lightning Style. That just means Koichi has always been faster than Lightning Style.
Koichi wasn't holding back his speed. He was holding back his power since he didn't want to kill Number 6 and his attacks at full force were a problem with Pop. He didn't want to make her hate him so he was holding back against hurting him. Speed wise he wasn't going any slower.

Aizawa can react and dodge attacks from Destruction Style, and Aizawa is comparable to KD who is blitzed by Number 6's Overclock. We aren't just going to ignore this and say Aizawa is an outlier and Destruction Style is MHS. When in reality this is proof that Destruction Style is massively slower and lacks any speed feats.

Aizawa isn't MHS and can react to Destruction Style. Koichi is able to land dozens of blows on DS without it being able to react.

This is ridiculous, he won't scale. Aizawa is at most 8%/Knuckleduster level, the latter which is statued by Overclock himself.

Let's focus again on TheRusty's sandboxes.
Cool whatever. Are we going to use the AM blitzing the multiple lightning style clones feat? It should be a cool mhs feat. He blitzes all the clones in the town and punched them upwards to be lifted simultaneously so that endeavor can blast them. This was done instantaneously and we even see the reaction of everyone at once being shocked.

Koichi wasn't holding back his speed. He was holding back his power since he didn't want to kill Number 6 and his attacks at full force were a problem with Pop. He didn't want to make her hate him so he was holding back against hurting him. Speed wise he wasn't going any slower.

Aizawa can react and dodge attacks from Destruction Style, and Aizawa is comparable to KD who is blitzed by Number 6's Overclock. We aren't just going to ignore this and say Aizawa is an outlier and Destruction Style is MHS. When in reality this is proof that Destruction Style is massively slower and lacks any speed feats.

Aizawa isn't MHS and can react to Destruction Style. Koichi is able to land dozens of blows on DS without it being able to react.
Also num 6 literally reacts to all those punches during the climax of the fight. Pls read the series bro, stop trying to use that punching feat to prove destruction style is slower. You’re wrong, AFO himself is proof you’re wrong he states that they’re at their best during the climax.

That does look like a good feat though I'm not sure what results it would give.

Also num 6 literally reacts to all those punches during the climax of the fight. Pls read the series bro, stop trying to use that punching feat to prove destruction style is slower. You’re wrong, AFO himself is proof you’re wrong he states that they’re at their best during the climax.
I think you need to work on your wording and overall tone if you want to hold a civil conversation. In the first place why would you need to say "you're wrong" twice? It would be much better if you instead focused more on elaborating your points with scans to back them up.

That does look like a good feat though I'm not sure what results it would give.

I think you need to work on your wording and overall tone if you want to hold a civil conversation. In the first place why would you need to say "you're wrong" twice? It would be much better if you instead focused more on elaborating your points with scans to back them up.
I can understand why you think im
Not civil without context. I’ve been providing scans etc forever with str8 facts. I’ve grown tired of reposting the same scans so I jus put links to threads I’ve done b4. When ppl reply and its clear to me they haven’t read anything it’s annoying. It’s one track minded ppl too, they feel this should be that way and are dead set on that No changing.

All Might's feat is derailing this thread and has no purpose here, so I will not be humoring anyone about this in this thread. People have already discussed this in a previous thread, which is now closed I think? I suggest taking it somewhere else that isn't here. As this CRT has nothing to do with that.

Let not derail this thread and move on to the main points. High 8-C upgrades, and the slight speed changes with the Overclock multipliers.

All which are explained in the OP above.

All Might's feat is derailing this thread and has no purpose here, so I will not be humoring anyone about this in this thread. People have already discussed this in a previous thread, which is now closed I think? I suggest taking it somewhere else that isn't here. As this CRT has nothing to do with that.

Let not derail this thread and move on to the main points. High 8-C upgrades, and the slight speed changes with the Overclock multipliers.

All which are explained in the OP above.
yeah so did we agreed on everything? regarding this stuff? or not?

Pretty sure most people here agree with the High 8-C scaling, and the multiplier scaling with Overclock.

Explain: Knuckleduster and everyone who scales to him will be High 8-C, as he can harm the Bat Villain who can hurt Tensei. Tensei scales to Iida, as he is his big brother, pro hero, and mentor all in one. And Knuckleduster is able to keep up with Aizawa, who scales to 8% in speed. Which scales above this 5% speed calc.

Base Number 6 = 2400 m/s (Hypersonic) Number 6 scales to Knuckleduster, who can keep up with Aizawa. Overclock is stated to increase the users speed by 3 to 10 times normally, up to a few dozen times in emergency situations. So the multipliers is like this.

Overclock 3X = 7200 m/s (Hypersonic+)

Overclock 10X = 24000 m/s (High Hypersonic+)

Overclock 24X = 57600 m/s (Massively Hypersonic)

Only Koichi scales to the Overclock value, as Number 6 struggles to hit him. Even when going into a new form that allows him to permanently accelerate. In fact AFO himself even suggest that overcoming Koichi with speed is a uphill battle and he should retreat and never encounter Koichi again.

I can understand why you think im
Not civil without context. I’ve been providing scans etc forever with str8 facts. I’ve grown tired of reposting the same scans so I jus put links to threads I’ve done b4. When ppl reply and its clear to me they haven’t read anything it’s annoying. It’s one track minded ppl too, they feel this should be that way and are dead set on that No changing.
Try to summarize your points then. It's not good to appear uncivil with or without context. It's also better to just present the relevant scans and arguments instead of expecting others to go through a whole thread for the sake of giving others a good overview.

Pretty sure most people here agree with the High 8-C scaling, and the multiplier scaling with Overclock.

Explain: Knuckleduster and everyone who scales to him will be High 8-C, as he can harm the Bat Villain who can hurt Tensei. Tensei scales to Iida, as he is his big brother, pro hero, and mentor all in one. And Knuckleduster is able to keep up with Aizawa, who scales to 8% in speed. Which scales above this 5% speed calc.

Base Number 6 = 2400 m/s (Hypersonic) Number 6 scales to Knuckleduster, who can keep up with Aizawa. Overclock is stated to increase the users speed by 3 to 10 times normally, up to a few dozen times in emergency situations. So the multipliers is like this.

Overclock 3X = 7200 m/s (Hypersonic+)

Overclock 10X = 24000 m/s (High Hypersonic+)

Overclock 24X = 57600 m/s (Massively Hypersonic)

Only Koichi scales to the Overclock value, as Number 6 struggles to hit him. Even when going into a new form that allows him to permanently accelerate. In fact AFO himself even suggest that overcoming Koichi with speed is a uphill battle and he should retreat and never encounter Koichi again.
Will the Acer calc be discussed on a different thread?

Basically the above is what I suggest we should use for speed. The new calc should at best be put onto hold for now, as the current numbers leads to inflated results and the actual math with the 0.001 second timeframe may be iffy. Stay safe and stay with the proposal above. This sandbox is still what I say the ratings and speed should be.

New calc is on hold, at best we'll discuss it in another thread.

Do we have enough acceptance for these changes to go through?

Last edited:
well if that's the case

i agree with the op changes

now the rest, what do you think? do you agree?

The last two links go to the homepage of VSBW.
What? Not for me. They go here.

zhttps://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Koichi_Automatic_Dodging.png

zhttps://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:Koichi_Sub-Conscious_Reactions.png

Take out the z in the beginning.

Back