• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If 5% becomes Mach 20 we might as well upscale 8%-15% to HHS
we’re downscaling 5% from 8%. (And all the base Deku’s aside from VH if one revision goes through, aka base Deku is only slightly worse than 5%)
but yes 10% to 15% might become HHS themselves. (With 20% being HHS+ from overhaul)

What is left to be decided on?
Essentially, no matter what Number 6’s 24X speed is MHS.
but the old calc chapter had Number 6 moving fast enough that it looked as if everything was frozen around him, and he was doing with O’Clock (or speed), so I did a small frozen time calc above.
If it looks good then I’ll just put it up for you to say it’s good
if not then we use the scaling that doesn’t use That Calc (which can be seen in the OP section “spoilers: speed”)

@TheRustyOne if this one is good enough for you then I got the thing Accepted, by calc group member.

but this raises questions if Endeavor, Shigaraki, and Others scale to x10 cause endeavor fights Koichi When he’s in his 2nd key and fighting x10 Number 6 quite well. I got the superhuman end of the All Might divebomb or Mach 400.8 accepted, so they might as well

@TheRustyOne if this one is good enough for you then I got the thing Accepted, by calc group member.

but this raises questions if Endeavor, Shigaraki, and Others scale to x10 cause endeavor fights Koichi When he’s in his 2nd key and fighting x10 Number 6 quite well. I got the superhuman end of the All Might divebomb or Mach 400.8 accepted, so they might as well
Ngl I don’t see why they wouldn’t scale to x10

Ngl I don’t see why they wouldn’t scale to x10
I mean Enji’s gonna scale to the Mach 400 one so Koichi could also scale to it (cause he goes dodge), I’m just worried, because that means that 20-100% are all MHS (cause I mean like yeah I have the Nagant calcs where if we assume her and 45% massively upscale from the form which can battle people who dodge confirmed SoS attacks, 100% would have a good upscale into MHS, but I don’t think they would want me to go “hey 45% and Nagant are massively faster than 8%, which uses shockwaves or confirmed SoS attacks, they should atleast be Supersonic”)

And also 5%/8%/10%/15%/Most of Class 1-A who scales to 8% Deku is potentially HHS which ***** with most of the calcs/scaling

Good it’s about time the verse gets a speed rework
Nah atleast I can’t get that done.
if you saw above or on page 1 Therefir hates the idea of me using Superhuman reactions for todorokI/ Running speed for stain, supersonic for my faux 100% calcs would make him despise me even with upscaling chains and such

We’ll have the All Might divebomb too
i... don’t like to count my own calcs. I have the confidence of an opossum.
Also what do you think of my idea of calling the faux 100% Chisaki save as if Deku was moving like a slingshot? Cause he says that he put the mid gauntlets out to block the bullet, so he was just making himself slingshot ammo

That doesn't make it an ideal goal. Those verses tend to be the laziest rating and most unreliable, in my opinion.
Fair enough. I was just asking cause I wanted to know if we’d be the only ones to do it and be considered stoopid

I stopped receiving notifications from this thread and thought people forgot about it.

By the way, Knuckleduster with Overclock is only able to land 4 blows in an instant, while Number 6 can deliver 8 blows.

This makes Number 6 2x times faster than Knuckleduster when he had his Quirk.

Why would they scale from Number 6 again? I'm pretty sure we already rejected the clones having the same speed as the original one.
I thought we did as well. If I have I make an assumption it’s because lightning style (which the clones are in as compared to Six in destruction style) is far faster than hi-crawler, which can “permanently“ accelerate according to all for one. Whether he’s talking about x10 (as Six was taking this fight as a “I must kill you crawler, you will die”) or the x24 (cause high-balling can be fun, if inaccurate) i don’t know.
If I may ask does plasma have a “lowest possible speed” it can move at? Just cause Number Six is moving faster than his balls of exploding plasma, so i want to know if this a feat or not (I mean I guess we could use the average explosion speed, but that’s unlikely if what people say is true)

@Therefir Im rereading vigilantes Ch. 106 right now, and Number 6 was able to move much faster than Koichi’s travel (he could subconsciously react)
Because Koichi has confirmed subsonic movement speed (being superior to a bus at top speed or lowest point of subsonic) can I use that for a speed calc? (Like measuring how far Koichi moved and measuring how far Six moved in that time)

My apologies for the late response. Real life changes.

Number 6 being 2X faster than O'Clock is a no for me. Because the actual series doesn't support it. O'Clock was never stated to be only able to hit four times. It was his trademark attack. Nothing was saying that was his limit and he couldn't move faster.

Number 6's eight hits are stated to be his limit. However both Number 6 and O'Clock attack people in an instant way more than four/eight times. O'Clock lands over ten hits in one instant of Overclock, and Number 6 does a of a lot more than just eight punches during his fight with Koichi. Before Hi-Crawler, Chapter 107.

Even Number 6's thing is iffy. But O'Clock was never stated to be limited to four punches in Overclock. In fact he stated, while using a gas mask which hampered breathing, he could stay in his accelerated state for ten to twelve seconds. More than enough time to land more than four attacks while in super speed.

So O'Clock being 2X slower than Number 6 is a no. I mention that scaling O'Clock to Knuckleduster was an option, since we don't really know if he stayed the same. I think he shouldn't be any different, since not long after losing his Quirk he just fell apart and seem to go into drinking from the panels we see.

Likely becoming Knuckleduster because of his daughter. Though I admit that is full speculation on my part.

Now that calc, I have no idea how this'll turn out but this does not scale to 8% Izuku at all. 8% Izuku landed a surprise attack on a tired Chisaki, and failed to land another surprise attack on fused Chisaki. With nothing suggesting that 8% speed was a problem for him in the slightest.

Also Izuku even stated he didn't even see his attack coming. Without his Iron Soles he would've been impaled. 3X speed only scales to Rappa Strongarm, Overhaul, Mirio, Sir Nighteye, 20%, and Flect. Number 6's clones don't scale to anything. They're unknown and scaling them to Hi-Crawler because you feel like it isn't a proper reason. So no they don't scale like that at all. Number 6's clones do not have the Overclock Quirk, so they have no reason to be equal to him in any speed.

Overclock is consistently, faster than human perception. This is shown over and over again. Even when dying he could move through crowds without being spotted with sheer speed. Yet these things are visible and can be reacted to my normal people. Not saying they're human speed, but they're portrayal in universe is clearly meant to be slower than Number 6. With nothing suggesting they're on par with his Overclock speed.

And 8% Izuku isn't scaling to Number 6's base value either. Aizawa scaled to 8% but this doesn't work the other way around. Aizawa only scales to Hypersonic+ with his reaction and combat speed. 8%'s jump was shown to match Aizawa's running speed, which is travel speed. Not his combat speed, which doesn't scale.

Kind of doubting these results in general though. This places 20%, Mirio, Sir Nighteye, Chisaki, and Flect way to close to 100%'s value. Which we know is vastly faster, Chisaki and Flect were completely blitz by 100% speed in fact. So I highly doubt they should be scaling so close. Saying 100% just scales above is irrelevant, by that logic outliers don't exist. 100%'s value is also Mach 60, and we only know he is blitzing Mach 54. We can't scale 100% above Mach 60 because it never blitz Mach 60.

See the issue this brings up? 100% is Mach 60 but can blitz Mach 54 characters? No way this is correct. I think this calc should just be dropped all together. It makes too much of a mess with the established scaling to fit properly. And unless someone finds a better speed feat for Yakuza Arc 100%, I don't see that changing.

Endeavor doesn't scale to MHS either. I don't know why that is being brought up.

Kind of doubting these results in general though. This places 20%, Mirio, Sir Nighteye, Chisaki, and Flect way to close to 100%'s value. Which we know is vastly faster, Chisaki and Flect were completely blitz by 100% speed in fact. So I highly doubt they should be scaling so close. Saying 100% just scales above is irrelevant, by that logic outliers don't exist. 100%'s value is also Mach 60, and we only know he is blitzing Mach 54. We can't scale 100% above Mach 60 because it never blitz Mach 60.

See the issue this brings up? 100% is Mach 60 but can blitz Mach 54 characters? No way this is correct. I think this calc should just be dropped all together. It makes too much of a mess with the established scaling to fit properly. And unless someone finds a better speed feat for Yakuza Arc 100%, I don't see that changing.[/SPOILER]

Endeavor doesn't scale to MHS either. I don't know why that is being brought up.
I can try my best to find something to scale him to

Back