• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All of the Vigilantes profile will be updated in time.

What are Queen Bee's feats again?

@TheRustyOne didn’t number 6 mostly turn the buildings into Dust after he hit them? Like there were only a few fragments and mostly just dust clouds? Why not use V. Frag

@TheRustyOne didn’t number 6 mostly turn the buildings into Dust after he hit them? Like there were only a few fragments and mostly just dust clouds? Why not use V. Frag
Because tha tis not what happened at all. There are massive damn chunks everywhere. Dust is just dust, and has nothing to do with V.frag.

V.Frag depends on the size of the fragments.

Because tha tis not what happened at all. There are massive damn chunks everywhere. Dust is just dust, and has nothing to do with V.frag.

V.Frag depends on the size of the fragments.
Oh, ignore me then, I’m stupid.
but for the speed calc, don’t the officers say he “stalled several guns and shot over a dozen bullets all in less than a second”
which means he had to finished shooting and getting to his end location before the bullet hit the final officer, because that’s the only other panel we see.

Oh, ignore me then, I’m stupid.
but for the speed calc, don’t the officers say he “stalled several guns and shot over a dozen bullets all in less than a second”
How does that mean he did all those movements before the first bullet hit the officer?

He shot over a dozen bullets all in less than a second just means he did it in less than a second. Nothing says he shot them before the first bullet hit the first officer. The statement still fits even with a timeframe of just 0.9 seconds. Since that is less than one second.

ah for Koichi shouldn't have Skilled or Expert Marksman? since he demostrated a very good aim with his shooting

i was also thinking about giving him damage reducction for his slide and glide but seems that its just that his forcefield are more durable than himself

How does that mean he did all those movements before the first bullet hit the officer?

He shot over a dozen bullets all in less than a second just means he did it in less than a second. Nothing says he shot them before the first bullet hit the first officer. The statement still fits even with a timeframe of just 0.9 seconds. Since that is less than one second.
Because a .99999999999999999999999 seconds timeframe doesn’t take into account the guns speed/our own human reaction time. Even the lowest human reaction time is .2 seconds (nearly 5 times faster) meaning they could have fought him. Along with that, the gun speed you used was 270 m/s. In .999999 seconds it would be slightly slower Than normal.
We can only see him getting dogpiled and then he’s finished dashing next panel. Had it been a timeframe which would allow for the bullet to have even over 100 meters per second, it would likely have been noted that he had dodged other bullets or that the other officers had fired upon him had he not been able to get it done in such a “long” timeframe (I say long because it’s much longer than the other one)
For example the first few bullet would only be a few centimeters/few meters away, they would have likely hit the officer much sooner than Number Six could leave, however we see them all hit the ground near the same time.
apparently it’s part of Part of weapon mastery

Last edited:
He doesn't use any weapons. Marksman can be given to people who snipe because they have guns or something similar, which are weapons. Being skilled at firing energy isn't weapon mastery. By that logic why doesn't Izuku have Marksman either, since his Air Bullet feats are even more impressive than Koichi's.

Marksman/Weapon Mastery is for weapons, and skilled sniper with a actual sniper. Not just Koichi can hit targets from faraway.

Dude: The calc is wrong. There is no debate here. Unless you can provide scans of the manga that state he made all of those movements before the first bullet hit him. It doesn't matter. I don't care if you lack scans of proof. Speculation or assumptions are not acceptable.

He doesn't use any weapons. Marksman can be given to people who snipe because they have guns or something similar, which are weapons. Being skilled at firing energy isn't weapon mastery. By that logic why doesn't Izuku have Marksman either, since his Air Bullet feats are even more impressive than Koichi's.

Marksman/Weapon Mastery is for weapons, and skilled sniper with a actual sniper. Not just Koichi can hit targets from faraway.
Yeah i can agree with that
Dude: The calc is wrong. There is no debate here. Unless you can provide scans of the manga that state he made all of those movements before the first bullet hit him. It doesn't matter. I don't care if you lack scans of proof. Speculation or assumptions are not acceptable.
re reading the chapter right now. (It’s 35 btw)
He does actually do that that. Well I say does because it’s happening during a timeframe where everyone is frozen because he’s moving that fast. I’d show you but I’m on my iPad I’m trying my best to show you

That doesn't mean anything. How does that prove the first bullets he fired didn't already hit the officer? We need a panel showing the bullet still in mid air as he is about to finish. But we don't see that, nothing to suggest the bullet didn't hit them before he finished.

What is the point of this, the multiplier being used scales him higher than using the bullet calc.

That doesn't mean anything. How does that prove the first bullets he fired didn't already hit the officer? We need a panel showing the bullet still in mid air as he is about to finish. But we don't see that, nothing to suggest the bullet didn't hit them before he finished.

What is the point of this, the multiplier being used scales him higher than using the bullet calc.
He shot the first bullet during this timeframe.
I’d send you the chapter but im poor and only have non viz sites

Btw why did we stop using this calc?
Because it wasn't done via clash. Knuckleduster planted a bomb in the building. That is what caused the explosion. We have no idea where the bomb is so inverse square law can't be used. Though that'd only decrease the results.

Yep and it makes no sense that KD's punches would contribute to an explosion anyways, on top of the building's structural integrity already being damaged due to KD bombing the place during the fight.

He shot the first bullet during this timeframe.
I've read the chapter, I'm reading it right now. I have literally no idea what I can say to you. My calc is incorrect, since we never see the first bullet he fires again. After his first three shots we leave the scene and we don't see the bullets in the air as he is making those other shots.

There is nothing to suggest the bullets didn't hit beforehand. This feat could've been done in 0.013 seconds or human perception speed (Supersonic+). Which is vastly slower than the MHS results we have, and it would be exactly the same. Nothing would change. Which means my calc is flawed as it relies on an assumption.

I've read the chapter, I'm reading it right now. I have literally no idea what I can say to you. My calc is incorrect, since we never see the first bullet he fires again. After his first three shots we leave the scene and we don't see the bullets in the air as he is making those other shots.
then the other ones? Like the one he shot at naomasa?
we see him tap his bullet proof vest, say “and if you still die, my bad” and then the next panel below shows us all the guns going off with naomasa being shot twice, with him leaving the scene (which is what the cam footage shows).
and I mean, him seeing humans as frozen is a speed feat by itself right? (like I think it’s calc’d somewhere)
What is that distance? The size of Naruhata and where he is in relation to "end" of Naruhata is needed. A blank statement like that is nothing without more information.
Also Naruhata is located in Tokyo. I’ll try and find an actual distance, best we have is what Emerald said above, Naruhata’s blackout spread for kilometers around the station

High-Balling to the extreme. Assuming Koichi is starting from the farthest possible point and several in this case means 11 km. Can't be 12 since that'd be a dozen and several is more than 2. That would be 183 m/s or Subsonic+. A half way suggestion. Assuming he was in the middle. Would be 91 m/s.

Of course this is assuming several means 11 km.

High-Balling to the extreme. Assuming Koichi is starting from the farthest possible point and several in this case means 11 km. Can't be 12 since that'd be a dozen and several is more than 2. That would be 183 m/s or Subsonic+. A half way suggestion. Assuming he was in the middle. Would be 91 m/s.

Of course this is assuming several means 11 km.
Hurray, we can upgrade his travel speed

and I mean, him seeing humans as frozen is a speed feat by itself right? (like I think it’s calc’d somewhere)
The results of him blitzing them using peak human speed is Supersonic+.

We aren't upgrading his travel speed with that garbage. That was full of assumptions which aren't acceptable.

The results of him blitzing them using peak human speed is Supersonic+.

We aren't upgrading his travel speed with that garbage. That was full of assumptions which aren't acceptable.
No by that I mean there are quite literally calcs of people going in slow mo where nothing around them seems to be moving (like number six here).
Also we can atleast use the distance you gave us, cause we see his trail end after it’s all said and done, which it the sign of his path when using O’Clock

No by that I mean there are quite literally calcs of people going in slow mo where nothing around them seems to be moving (like number six here).
Also we can atleast use the distance you gave us, cause we see his trail end after it’s all said and done, which it the sign of his path when using O’Clock
Oh, yeah I don't know anything about those things so... IDK.

Oh, yeah I don't know anything about those things so... IDK.
Uh well I did it
Using your distance, and the speed of a snail they gave us
we have HS / .001 x 16.97 (it good if I round it up to 17? I’ll put the actual value in when calculating just saves my OCD) / 343.
HS being human speed, i’ma use peak human cause well, they are peak human

Anyways didn’t even need to us peak human, I just did max human running speed (cause they were running) and we got Mach 380
7.7/.001x17/343

They aren't peak human, they're standard police officers not heroes. Athletic Human speed is fine.

IDK how this calc work right now, so I have no opinion on it.

They aren't peak human, they're standard police officers not heroes. Athletic Human speed is fine.

I’ll change it to athletic human running speed (one I used was normal human running speed)

Here’s the equation for ours
10.03/.001x16.97/343
and here’s a general equation
S/.001xD/343=Mach
S=Speed of ”Frozen” People
D= Distance travelled
Also here’s the Mach with athletic human: 496.236443149
So base is Mach 20.67
x3 is 62.05
and x10 is 206.7
I think I did this right, if I didn’t feel free to yell at me.

Last edited:
The Number 6 bullet calc getting invalidated actually doesn’t really effect much because they’ll scale to a higher value now anyways (Originally it was Mach 102, now it’ll be Mach 168)

and downscaling from that we would get mach 20 base number 6
I mean yeah, you can see the values here
Here’s the equation for ours
10.03/.001x16.97/343
and here’s a general equation
S/.001xD/343=Mach
S=Speed of ”Frozen” People
D= Distance travelled
Also here’s the Mach with athletic human: 496.236443149
So base is Mach 20.67
x3 is 62.05
and x10 is 206.7
I think I did this right, if I didn’t feel free to yell at me.

Back