• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@TheRustyOne there is an edited version of the calc Here which got accepted by Therefir, which puts him at MHS.
We could try to calc it again, though I’m not good at ang sizing so I’d leave that to people like @Therefir who are better at this stuff

I don't think that is accepted. This was almost a year ago and would've been added if it was.

I don't think that is accepted. This was almost a year ago and would've been added if it was.
It was accepted by Therefir but denied by Damage, so the two likely would need to come to an agreement depending on how much we hold the weight of each of their words.
Personally, Therefir has A whole bunch of calcs using this, so I trust him more on this.

Actually wait, don’t 100% Yakuza Izuku/ UA beginnings Izuku in general scale to All Might? If so All Might down scales to his previous self according to the wiki (if the “shouldn’t be too much weaker” is anything to go by) so they’d be downscaling from All Might’s Dive Bomb (depending on which end is accepted, it’s either Mach 167 or Mach 400.8 both MHS)

Actually wait, don’t 100% Yakuza Izuku/ UA beginnings Izuku in general scale to All Might? If so All Might down scales to his previous self according to the wiki (if the “shouldn’t be too much weaker” is anything to go by) so they’d be downscaling from All Might’s Dive Bomb (depending on which end is accepted, it’s either Mach 167 or Mach 400.8 both MHS)
All Might's Dive Bomb doesn't scale to anyone except for Prime All Might. Assuming it is Mach 400. Mach 167 can still leave him at Mach 60. Not a big difference.

That version of All Might is faster and stronger than first chapter All Might. Who is faster and stronger than USJ All Might. All Might giving Izuku OFA lowered his speed so much that he noticed it. Before the USJ incident he realized he was slower than before.

He has no reason to scale to his previous feat in anyway. The gap can be as large as they want it to be.

All Might's Dive Bomb doesn't scale to anyone except for Prime All Might. Assuming it is Mach 400. Mach 167 can still leave him at Mach 60. Not a big difference.
the feat takes place during the Naruhata Lockdown Arc. And we see his skinny form later dribbling blood. It’s only a year or two before the main story, so he’s closer to 2nd key all Might (the one who we, for some reason, currently scale to JT Deku)

the feat takes place during the Naruhata Lockdown Arc. And we see his skinny form later dribbling blood. It’s only a year or two before the main story, so he’s closer to 2nd key all Might (the one who we, for some reason, currently scale to JT Deku)
He isn't scaling to JT 100% Izuku, I'm planning on removing that during the next CRT.

He isn't scaling to JT 100% Izuku, I'm planning on removing that during the next CRT.
Oh thank God. (why have they been doing this)
either way, we also see AFO with his Potato face, so this fight is clearly a while after his fight with all might

Oh thank God. (why have they been doing this)
either way, we also see AFO with his Potato face, so this fight is clearly a while after his fight with all might
Yeah? And he gets weaker/slower overtime and lost a noticeable amount of speed when giving Izuku OFA. All Might didn't notice he was getting weaker from his injury, only when he fought the Nomu was when he really realized his strength was going. And David's chart shows his decreases was happening ever since his injury.

Though him giving Izuku OFA caused a bigger decrease than what should've been possible. And like I said All Might actually noticed his speed decreasing as well. Yet didn't notice when he was weakening after the AFO fight. This was a sharp decrease. Only Prime All Might and complete Shigaraki currently scales to that speed feat.

Yeah? And he gets weaker/slower overtime and lost a noticeable amount of speed when giving Izuku OFA. All Might didn't notice he was getting weaker from his injury, only when he fought the Nomu was when he really realized his strength was going. And David's chart shows his decreases was happening ever since his injury.

Though him giving Izuku OFA caused a bigger decrease than what should've been possible. And like I said All Might actually noticed his speed decreasing as well. Yet didn't notice when he was weakening after the AFO fight. This was a sharp decrease. Only Prime All Might and complete Shigaraki currently scales to that speed feat.
But he didnt do the feat in his prime. He did it years after he got the whole punched in his guts. So I think the feat scales to Wounded All Might, Prime, Complete Shigaraki, and 100% Final Act Deku.

But he didnt do the feat in his prime. He did it years after he got the whole punched in his guts. So I think the feat scales to Wounded All Might, Prime, Complete Shigaraki, and 100% Final Act Deku.
They scale above, but by an unknown amount.

But what I'm trying to say you can't use this for anyone else. Wounded All Might doesn't just scale... he did the feat.

They scale above, but by an unknown amount.

But what I'm trying to say you can't use this for anyone else. Wounded All Might doesn't just scale... he did the feat.
Oh ok from what you were saying I thought it was just prime all might, prime AFO, and Complete Shigaraki would get it, ignore my terrible conversationally skills

See the issue this brings up? 100% is Mach 60 but can blitz Mach 54 characters? No way this is correct. I think this calc should just be dropped all together. It makes too much of a mess with the established scaling to fit properly. And unless someone finds a better speed feat for Yakuza Arc 100%, I don't see that changing.
Well, I do think the 0.001 m/s comes out of nowhere and that it might be inflating the results similar to how the cloud density inflates storm calcs.

Even the page itself no longer mentions anything about snails because there's no snail that moves at such a slow speed.

Well, I do think the 0.001 m/s comes out of nowhere and that it might be inflating the results similar to how the cloud density inflates storm calcs.

Even the page itself no longer mentions anything about snails because there's no snail that moves at such a slow speed.
Yeah, it probably is.
Also how is the calc mentioned above which puts Yakuza Deku at MHS? I saw you had Ok’d it, so I Just want to know if your opinion has changed

New Calc: 150439.05 m/s or Mach 438

Number 6 Speed (New Calc): Base is 6268.29 m/s or Mach 18 (Hypersonic+), 3X is 18804.87 m/s or Mach 54 (HHS+), 10X is 62682.93 m/s or Mach 182 (MHS).

3X scales to Overhaul and anyone who scales to him. Since he can handle Rappa's attacks.

5% value for scaling:

Base Number 6 = 2400 m/s (Hypersonic)

Overclock 3X = 7200 m/s (Hypersonic+)

Overclock 10X = 24000 m/s (High Hypersonic+)

Overclock 24X = 57600 m/s (Massively Hypersonic)

Also how is the calc mentioned above which puts Yakuza Deku at MHS? I saw you had Ok’d it, so I Just want to know if your opinion has changed
The problem is the way they calculated the distance between Deku and the spikes.

Due to the angle of the POV, that right spike might be farther away from Deku than it what actually looks like.

That's why CloverDragon updated the calc using a different method to measure the distance.

The problem is the way they calculated the distance between Deku and the spikes.

Due to the angle of the POV, that right spike might be farther away from Deku than it what actually looks like.

That's why CloverDragon updated the calc using a different method to measure the distance.
Ooooooooh Ok. That makes sense. Is there anyway we can update it to make it MHS? (This part is a joke)

How fast would My Hero be if we use linear scaling for Deku’s percentages upscaling wise. Like 100% is 20x faster than 5%
Scaling from 5% Speed.

5% = 2400 m/s, Mach 6.9 (Hypersonic)

8% = 3840 m/s, Mach 11.19 (Hypersonic+)

10% = 4800 m/s, Mach 13.99 (Hypersonic+)

15% = 7200 m/s, Mach 20.99 (Hypersonic+)

20% = 9600 m/s, Mach 27.98 (High Hypersonic)

30% = 14400 m/s, Mach 41.98 (High Hypersonic)

45% = 21600 m/s, Mach 62.97 (High Hypersonic+)

100% = 48000 m/s, Mach 139.94 (Massively Hypersonic)

Scaling From 100% Speed. Not labeling all of that down, but the results for 100% are Mach 116 so it'd lead to lower numbers all around.

Moving on to the new calc. That'll make Rappa's Strongarm and Chisaki High Hypersonic+ or Mach 54. Which scales to 20%, Mirio, Sir Nighteye, and Flect. I won't argue against the calc anymore than I have, as my opinion on it isn't all that strong.

Unless we say that O'Clock shouldn't scale to Knuckleduster at all. Though I think he should be comparable.

In which case we'll have problems for KD's O'Clock key and Rappa, Mirko, and Hoods extra keys as well.

5% value for scaling:

I think this is fine and still a significant upgrade from Mach 12.79 Overclock 3X, which is the one most characters are scaling from.

Last edited:
Scaling from 5% Speed.

Scaling From 100% Speed. Not labeling all of that down, but the results for 100% are Mach 116 so it'd lead to lower numbers all around.
oh that was just meant to be an example, more like 10% is double 5%’s and 15% is triple, but because 20% has scaling it’s staying the same. But 100% Scales to 5x 20%’s because it does not have a calc which it can logically scale to to make sense plot wise

Scaling from 5% Speed.

Moving on to the new calc. That'll make Rappa's Strongarm and Chisaki High Hypersonic+ or Mach 54. Which scales to 20%, Mirio, Sir Nighteye, and Flect. I won't argue against the calc anymore than I have, as my opinion on it isn't all that strong.

Unless we say that O'Clock shouldn't scale to Knuckleduster at all. Though I think he should be comparable.

In which case we'll have problems for KD's O'Clock key and Rappa, Mirko, and Hoods extra keys as well.
I feel like we’ll need to upscale Deku then. Deku being Mach 60 at 100% while people like Mirio and Nighteye being comparable to 20% becoming Mach 54 won’t make sense

The max to upscale is 1.5x, and 54 x 1.5 = Mach 81

Wont the calc just affect everyone who scales to the current HS+ value? So people like Re-Destro, Nine, Awakened Shigaraki, Geten, Tokoyami, Kirishima, Iida, Todoroki, Dabi, etc

I feel like we’ll need to upscale Deku then. Deku being Mach 60 at 100% while people like Mirio and Nighteye being comparable to 20% becoming Mach 54 won’t make sense

The max to upscale is 1.5x, and 54 x 1.5 = Mach 81
Literally not how upscaling works. We do not do anything like that.

We can upscale people to higher ratings/tiers, if the difference is around 1.2X or less from what I hear. There is no official number but I've even 1.4X difference rejected for being too high. But that doesn't belong on this thread.

Wont the calc just affect everyone who scales to the current HS+ value? So people like Re-Destro, Nine, Awakened Shigaraki, Geten, Tokoyami, Kirishima, Iida, Todoroki, Dabi, etc

Forgot about Nine. However no one scales to him reacting to 20%. The others have no reason to scale to the 3X value. Shigaraki does not scale to Overhaul who made no mention of struggling with his speed. In fact a lacky was able to jump between them after Overhaul called for him. Clearly showing he can handle his speed just fine.

He didn't want to kill Shigaraki and needed to make things even by letting Shiggy kill one of his own.

Literally not how upscaling works. We do not do anything like that.

We can upscale people to higher ratings/tiers, if the difference is around 1.2X or less from what I hear. There is no official number but I've even 1.4X difference rejected for being too high. But that doesn't belong on this thread.
But the scaling chain will become illogical. Deku, who is only 1.11x (or 11%) faster than Overhaul, literally disappeared from his POV at 100%

Forgot about Nine. However no one scales to him reacting to 20%. The others have no reason to scale to the 3X value. Shigaraki does not scale to Overhaul who made no mention of struggling with his speed. In fact a lacky was able to jump between them after Overhaul called for him. Clearly showing he can handle his speed just fine.
So where does the Hypersonic+ rating come from for those characters? Thought there was a scaling chain

So where does the Hypersonic+ rating come from for those characters? Thought there was a scaling chain
Scaling to Overhaul. My statement is my proclamation to have that scaling removed in the next CRT. Similar to Wounded All Might scaling to JT 100% for no reason. These types of "justification" lack any sense and will be cleaned up in the future. Shigaraki's speed should scale to Aizawa and that is it.

5% value for scaling:

Basically the above is what I suggest we should use for speed. The new calc should at best be put onto hold for now, as the current numbers leads to inflated results and the actual math with the 0.001 second timeframe may be iffy. Stay safe and stay with the proposal above. This sandbox is still what I say the ratings and speed should be.

Subsonic with Slide and Glide, Massively Hypersonic reaction and combat speed
In chapter 113, Koichi can fly fast enough to run away from Number 6's Lightning Style.

In chapter 106, he can fully keep up with Number 6's movement speed.

He dodges multiple attacks from Number 6 by sliding away, so his movement speed should scale as well.

In chapter 101, he can fly fast enough to create sonic booms.

Subsonic with Slide and Glide, High Hypersonic+ reaction and combat speed (Capable of dodging attacks from Endeavor)
This as well, he dodged Endeavor's attack by sliding to the side several meters, which moves his entire body and therefore is a movement speed feat.

In chapter 113, Koichi can fly fast enough to run away from Number 6's Lightning Style.

In chapter 106, he can fully keep up with Number 6's movement speed.

He dodges multiple attacks from Number 6 by sliding away, so his movement speed should scale as well.

In chapter 101, he can fly fast enough to create sonic booms.
I feel like we might as well give him the Hypersonic, High Hypersonic+ and Massively Hypersonic for all of his keys, and give “higher with subconscious reactions” as it’s stated that his reflexes are too fast for Number 6 to hit him

How am I suppose to write that? Rather not give him double ratings. Just label him as High Hypersonic+ and Massively Hypersonic and higher subconscious reactions?

How am I suppose to write that? Rather not give him double ratings. Just label him as High Hypersonic+ and Massively Hypersonic and higher subconscious reactions?
Like how for the last key it’s

Subsonic with Massively Hypersonic combat speed

it could instead be

Massively Hypersonic, higher with reflexes

Yes, like how we rate characters like Endeavor and Hawks with a plain High Hypersonic+, both who only reach that movement speed using their Quirks.

Doesn't Number 6 say a few times that Koichi is much slower than him, and is only keeping up thanks to his instinctive reactions?

Back