• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #9

While I can understand where All Might was coming from, that still doesn't ignore the fact that his own words really don't hold up. Someone like Stain is capable of taking on taking on a quirk user with a provably better quirk just with sheer skill and determination. Not just that, but even with Deku using 5% Full Cowl Stain is still capable of keeping up, proving that you can train to be comparable to super humans in the world of mha. And while Nighteye's quirk can be thanked for his prediction, that doesn't mean said quirk made him as strong as he is or as fast.

And then the existence of support items further makes it look like you really don't need a quirk to be a hero. Such as Aizawa's capturing weapon, which he is noted to have specifically for mutation quirk users who he's effectively quirkless against.

BlackeJan said:
Oh sorry my b Deku made AM bleed a bit
All Might didn't bleed. He just flinched a bit after Izuku caught him off guard. And, he was both restrained and weakened due to the fact he transfered One For All to Izuku.

Why don't we scale Izuku's One For All Percentage linearlly

20% should be 1/5 as strong as 100%

5% should be 1/20 as strong as 100%

Like it's specified that his power is linear, so why don't we treat it as such?

It's a joke to a certain degree. Are the Sagas we have official or something or was it just agreed that after AFO was defeated and All Might lost his powers that the saga ended there because I can understand that. But like for the potential next Saga I guess do we just do that to the next biggest thing that happens or do we base it off of the number of chapters or arcs ? I'm kinda confused on all of this because I'm pretty sure the Saga we have now are just fan-made.

Aw sh*t, the war is about to begin, they're gonna raid the villains

However I feel this is a trap, what if Shigaraki comes out and just beats them all easily

This is gonna be the hypest arc yet, so many heroes and villains are about to clash

Can't wait for everything to go wrong

Bruh I'm just now realizing how great Twice would be for VS Battles. Can someone spam the hell out of him so he can become known more because I'm considering it. Justice for Twice.

GET READY BOYS!!!

MHA HEROES VS VILLAINS
That poor grade schooler is never gonna enjoy 1st grade once the villains wi

Also it looks like Shouto got a suit upgrade. He has smaller versions of Enji's gauntlets and also has some sort of T on his jumpsuit now and his belt looks a little different to. Nice can't wait to see some Jet Burns,Hell Spiders,and Prominence Burns from him in this war.

The anime showed that Machi indeed blew threw the mountain in one blow. Can we apply it now finally or we don't use it still even if the anime now confirmed it ?

Back