• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #9

@VersusJunkies

Easy, Plot Armor... or very good mobility, I mean Deku fought Overhaul who could easily destroy anything he touches and he still won, the issue is that Shigaraki's Decay Range is now an entire town

Float's actually a good counter to Shig's quirk. Deku can stay in the air so he doesn't have to worry about being touched or touching things that Shigs touched and out range him with his air pressure blasts.

DragonEmperor23 said:
At the final fight, Shigaraki will explode and an alien from space will come out and she was actually the first quirk user and now Deku fights her using the power of her son who had reincarnated as the first user of OFA and Deku was actually the reincarnation of the first user of OFA and her son.
Turn your time machine over to the government

After the OFA thing and Bakugou, that theory about the last two users being Bakugou and Kirishima from the future gained traction again lol

it would be kool is urauka can remove the gravity of special skills like a fire blast or something in her field before it hits her.. cuz i dont see how shes gonna be much of a supporter without a good amp

She doesn't need to be a supporter, if her quirk was utilized to its fullest potential it could outright kill people like we saw Toga do.

ArgosaxDespair said:
After the OFA thing and Bakugou, that theory about the last two users being Bakugou and Kirishima from the future gained traction again lol
Yeah, and ion like it. We need to stop this.

CNBA3 said:
I believe that Shigaraki was written up to be an irredeemable character, a person who has crossed the point of no return, honestly, I feel that he could possibly be what I had hoped for for Kyle Ren, a character who is truly evil with no way back home, that would be an interesting character at least.
I don't think we have to worry about him going out like Nagato, or Obito. He seems like a pretty solid bad guy.

Spoiler: It turns out that Tenko was simulataneously the second and third user of One For All, which would give Izuku access to Decay during their final battle.

What about that ice dude from the Liberation Army, I feel that would through a few wrenches into the theory

Oooo, fun, 2020 will be an intense year, I imagine we will hit the half-way point after the upcoming War Arc, I think that after this "War" there will be a multiple year timeskip with a training arc, I mean it usually happens in every single Shonen

I remember there was a theory that hawks went to best jeanest to kidnap him, bring him to ujiko, and have him turn jeanest into a nomu.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Oooo, fun, 2020 will be an intense year, I imagine we will hit the half-way point after the upcoming War Arc, I think that after this "War" there will be a multiple year timeskip with a training arc, I mean it usually happens in every single Shonen
How long you expect it? One piece was two years Naruto was like 3-4 IRCC Bleach was like months to like a year if I remember

I imagine that it will be at least a 1-2 Year Timeskip of some sorts, I feel that after the time-skip the main characters will likely be adults, at the very least they'll be 18 Years Old, that way, they can officially work as heroes and then it will be about them taking over hero society and have to defeat Big Boss Shigaraki who has now taken control of Japan and has a bigger Empire then what All For One had

I still think that they'll have to leave to train in America just like All Might, since Japan will be taken over

Mirio should become a Police Officer or Detective, like what All Might suggested to Deku, I don't want him to become the Batman character, who becomes a Superhero without powers, because that would lessen the point of the beginning of the series when All Might said someone without powers can't just be a Superhero

I'm sure Mirio can be a successful Hero without his quirk. There is a guy in the Index verse, Hamazura Shiage, with no special powers or anything special about him, fighting powerful supernatural users with only street skill and out smarting his opponents.

mirio has great combat skills after he lost his quirk he was still owning chisaki.. hes pretty much another arizawa

I wouldn't say, "Another Aizawa." Aizawa is like Batman. Batman has numerous gadgets that can Incapacitate Supers, like Aizawa's quirk can Incapacitated Quirks.

To be honest, people like nighteye and unpowered Mirio really contradict All-Might's point already. Hell so does Shinsou and Eraser Head and Stain. All of these characters are capable of combat without relying on their quirks and those who do have quirks that can help merely use them to supplement combat instead of having it be a sole reliance.

You forget All Might's Perspective when he says it.

He is the most powerful and most experienced when it comes to dangerous situations.

Stain Paralyzes people with with his blood.

Aizawa stops quirks.

We haven't seen Mirio face off against a dangerous villain and win.

All Might knows how dangerous the world is that we the readers do not know.

blue wth you talking about? he beat about 3 ppl alone.. and only lost due to having to protect eli...his situation is soo different

Even then, he managed to do that thanks to training and real life experiences that he made with his quirk. If he never had one in the first place, he wouldn't have been able to do that. AM's statement was mostly him trying to dissuade an overly excited kid who wanted to be a hero even without a quirk from going into a path that could easily kill him, with or without quirk (especially the latter).

Back