• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #9

I agree with Sora

Gigantomachia clearly busted the mountain in one shot, that means an upgrade for Machia now

As for the new episode and opening, I liked it, nice to have a relatively calm arc, I noticed that every season, the firat half is the hype over the top action arc, while the second half is more of a close net positive arc, I hope anime-only's don't complain that this new arc is too light hearted, because we literally just had a dark and serious arc with Overhaul

How did the anime actually confirm it? Because it still looks vague as hell to me we don't even see this in the manga tbh

I mean, we see that he did a big attack with the wind blowing away and then it shows the crater, seems pretty direct to me

This also works out as not a outlier since Gigantomachia is portrayed as far above literally everyone else barring All Might and All For One

Actually, it's straight up 7-B, just mislabeled. And while I have no hard time believing that Gigantomachia could actually be up their in strength near the likes of All Might and All For One, I do have a hard time believing his punch vaporized instead of pulverized.

Actually...can Gigantomachia's shockwave (in chapter 223) be scaled at least higher than the High-8-C feat like Deku's 100% shockwave ? That would make Shiggy,Compress,and Twice's durability High 8-C and could upgrade some characters.

No, in fact I'm planning on going against that reasoning for Chisaki soon.

Edit: Never mind, an actual calc popped up.

Back