• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #9

Deku isn't even using the full capabilities of Black Whip. We saw how crazy it can get when it first appeared.

The Quirks within One For All get boosted? If I recall correctly, the only thing that gets stronger each generation is the power of the whole stockpiling aspect.

Nope, every quirk gets boosted too. That's why black whip was so uncontrollable the first time it appeared, it's ridiculously more powerful now.

Also the leaks might actually be fake for some of the quirks. So hold your breath on these quirks until official chapter comes out lads.

The quirks get boosted as well, Lariat mentions it way back when Deku first unlocks Black whip.

So if the spoilers are true, Deku is becoming a flying brick basically. So we have to answer an important question; should he get a cape or should he not?

Super Senses: In exchange for his other senses, he can enhance one of his senses. This Quirk would most likely simply give him a greater sense enhancement than the original user, which is still not enough to make up for the fact the other senses are given up. If you increase the ability to see, you lose the ability to feel and hear. For hearing, you lose sight and the ability to feel. For touch, you lose both sight and hearing. Ion know why you would want taste, but it wouldn't matter because you have lost touch, and everything else.

Green Fingers: plants, heh

Density: Doesn't that one chick from Touhou stop time by manipulating her density to become massless. This is gonna be epic guys. Oh, and also becoming heavier, but whatever.

Black Whip

Memories:
He will probably only get to see further into the past than the original user, if the Quirk had a limit on how far the memories went. Or maybe he can see forwards; A long stretch but eh.

Levitation: i expected better from nana.

I also excepted Nana to have Regen or Healing and have that past to Deku.

The Healing part would make sense, as Healing could devolve into the Decay quirk.

What if OFA boosted Memories so much Deku could alter someone's memories?

ElixirBlue said:
I also excepted Nana to have Regen or Healing and have that past to Deku.
The Healing part would make sense, as Healing could devolve into the Decay quirk.

What if OFA boosted Memories so much Deku could alter someone's memories?
levitation also does that.. as long as deku isnt on the ground hes safe if he dont get touched

Some people have said that these Quirks are fake, and that only Nana's Quirk is true.

But I hope they are legit, they sound pretty cool and not really overpowered.

levitation also does that.. as long as deku isnt on the ground hes safe if he dont get touched

I meant in terms of Nana being Shiggy's Grandma.

Kingofwolves999 said:
Darn it. None of the other quirks got confirmed except "Float." Back to the drawing board boys, cloning is still on the menu.
Where did people get those Quirk ideas from?

please let Deku get mind Hax. Please let Deku get resistances. Please let there be greater world building and Deku doesn't just fight quirk users

At the final fight, Shigaraki will explode and an alien from space will come out and she was actually the first quirk user and now Deku fights her using the power of her son who had reincarnated as the first user of OFA and Deku was actually the reincarnation of the first user of OFA and her son.

DragonEmperor23 said:
At the final fight, Shigaraki will explode and an alien from space will come out and she was actually the first quirk user and now Deku fights her using the power of her son who had reincarnated as the first user of OFA and Deku was actually the reincarnation of the first user of OFA and her son.
I actually don't mind the concept of aliens in Naruto, but it was rushed and stole Madara's Thunder.

Katsuki would technically be the tenth user, which means that Izuku wouldn't be able to use it. He can only use the Quirks of the predecessors, if I recall correctly.

Yo, crazy idea, but what if Shigaraki stole Eri's Quirk, could you imagine a villain with the ability to rewind any living thing with an AOE effect, that'd be scary

I wouldn't even read MHA after that tbh. Why? How in the world will you beat someone with the ability to one shot you by a touch from a distance or with time hax ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡

AstralKing7 said:
I wouldn't even read MHA after that tbh. Why? How in the world will you beat someone with the ability to one shot you by a touch from a distance or with time hax ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡ƒÿ¡
easy give akiriza OFA and he solos the verse

So I tried to bring our info into a web discussion that was some fight between Asta from Black Clover and Deku. Some guy refused to believe that My Hero is faster than supersonic despite all the calcs I linked. He clearly had no idea how pixel scaling works and told me the best way to categorize feats is to use ones that are blatantly obvious. The average man isn't as nerdy or reasonable as us and I learned that the hard way

Float might be more than just flying, because honestly Deku can already pesudo fly via One For All and he has great mobility via Black Whip now, so maybe he's like Uraraka and make other things float as well, on another note, it's cool to know that most of the One For All users weren't exactly chosen, they just happened to be the only ones around to accept it, since apparently All For One was going around stomping all the heroes

And now here we are, the end of march, the calm before the storm is over, a war between Heroes and Villains will begin, will All Might live as he's promised, I find it foreshadowing that he won't after this ominous chapter saying that's all everyone needs to move forward, Heroes will vanish from the city apparently, so either they all ran away, or they all died

Get hyped everyone because this is probably gonna be the biggest and most dark arc yet

"Heroes disappearing" being said when we know that a certain villain who can turn people to dust through touch has just gone through a massive power boost and massively extended his range.

Hm...

Maybe Shigaraki snapped his fingers and they all disappeared... that has happened to a certain group of Heroes within the past decade, hasn't it ƒÿÅ

Back