• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #9

It's not like there's a precedent for it being passed back, and from what I recall One For All grants powers by copying the holders, with no indication of any uncopying. Actually, the description of the quirk thing indicates that it could be absorption.

One thing I just noticed is that Shouto should probably have Striking Strength: Building Level Striking Strength: City block level or Large Building Level with flames becomes of this [[1]] Don't know if the link will work.

That's needs to be remove, striking strength is the physical strength of an individual. Their Quirk doesn't increase the physical power of their punch, it not OFA.

You also need the durability to survive throwing that punch. A person's dura scales to their striking strength as well, unless they hurt themselves by punching.

A fire punch doesn't equal striking strength.

That power comes from his flames not his physical strength.

Also just want to say that Shouto does a cool ass flip. Don't know if that's enough to give him acrobatics or anything but he can do impressive flips but don't think that's enough for him to get acrobatics.

Shouldn't there be a movie thread for spoilers, it would make it easier for everyone who wants to to discuss them

Back