• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #9

^He's murdered and wants to murder innocent people who he believes are corrupt

He's a villain for sure

Nope, Stain, while having a somewhat admirable goal, is a full on villian. Not only does he attack and kill hero's he beleives to be fakes. None of these heroes, as far as we know, were actually bad people. Maybe greedy or glory hungry, but not evil. So no Stain is not an anti-hero, but a villian.

Would it be possible to calc Shigaraki's Town Detsruction via an Earthquake or KE calc

I mean is there anyway we can calc the feat

No, it's 100% impossible.

Making an object decay and rot isn't something energy or force can do.

Can I ask this, why do people want to try and get that calced?

Because it's a giant ass crater and it bothers me that there's no way to calc it ƒÿ¡

Wow, the heroes are taking care of business fast, Shigaraki still needs a month to be complete, but they've already cornered the doctor and liberation front people

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG TO MAKE ALL HEROES DISAPPEAR

It's either going to be because Tomura wakes up an entire month early or Ujiko releases all the High-End Nomus.

I mean, even if the Heroes wanted to hold up the entire Liberation Front, they wouldn't go without a fight at all, can you imagine anyone actually beating Gigantomachia and all the high-ends, plus when shigaraki wakes up, he'll have his widespread decay that can one-shot hundreds of heroes at once

There's no way heroes come out on top in this fight

Traitor within U.A. probably informed all of the Paranormal Liberation Front that the attack is happening

My top choice is still Tooru, however my second choice would be Mina, I mean Mina is so cheerful and brings a smile to everyone's face and just seems a little too nice

I do think it could be anyone tho

huh, just noticed how Deku's profile was set up

So the first two keys are him without his quirk, and the last is only the things he can do with his quirk?

Why?

Also how do we lane arcs and sagas again ? No one responded before but how do we actually define when a saga ends or not ? Because the sagas are unofficial do we just go off of the chapter number or something because if where going off of when the UA.Beginnings to when it ended then there would be like 3 sagas. Or if where just going off on important events then there have been multiple.

@Sora

It should be pretty obvious when an arc starts an ends. When there's a change in antagonist or source of conflict, the arc is over.

The Stain Arc begins with Tenya learning about his brother's maiming at Stain's hands and ends when Stain is captured. The Training Camp arc begins when the kids are sent to camp and ends when the kids are back in the city and Katsuki is kidnapped.

I know that I'm just saying when does a new key start and end like U.A Beginnings Bakugo and Rise of Villains Bakugo and when is the next one coming up ? Because we've had multiple arcs so yeah.

I think Deku's with One For All key needs to be removed and have the AP justifications there split up and moved to the first and second keys. He's the only MHA character that has a separate key for his quirk and it makes it look like he doesn't have any powers in the first two sagas.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Would it be possible to calc Shigaraki's Town Detsruction via an Earthquake or KE calc
I mean is there anyway we can calc the feat
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Back