• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #9

Exactly. There is no need for any further changes to Shigaraki.

I completely disagree with it, not only it is wrong (U.A. Beginnings 5% is not Building level+), but you will have to repeat the same percentages through the keys, making everything more confused and desorganized.

Also, there are many profiles like Kirishima, Muscular, Tetsutetsu, Sato, Shishida, etc, that do separate the Quirks in different keys, this is simply because these Quirks increase their entire physical attributes, instead of just their attack potency like Half-Hot, Electricity, Navel Laser, etc.

And I don't know how anyone could possibly think he doesn't have powers in his other keys, it literally says that it's just his Base form in those sagas, and the power section is not separate at all, something that you will have to do with this suggestion.

This is second time the same thing is proposed, but it seems like some people have short memories.

I still agree that we should change the keys, what happens when One For All changes in power for Deku? we can't keep using the same key format, I personally agree with Dragonemperor

It's way more simple to put the strongest form of these percentages, and I'm not going to let people butcher Deku's profile for no valid reason.

Also the movie literally confirms that Full Cowl 100% is immensely more stronger than a normal 100%, so we'll don't need to change anything at all, just add that to the existant key, like this.

Yeah lol. But there's a whole movie thread discussing everything about the movie and we came to this conclusion. We need more people agreeing to even add it but yeah.

Yeah. The series already implies that 100% Deku is comparable to All Might, but he never had the feats to back it up until now.

So quick question, I could've sworn I saw the profiles with 6-C Deku and MHS speed but now they're gone. Were those changes implemented and then changed or was I just seeing things?

Therefir said:
And I don't know how anyone could possibly think he doesn't have powers in his other keys, it literally says that it's just his Base form in those sagas, and the power section is not separate at all, something that you will have to do with this suggestion.

This is second time the same thing is proposed, but it seems like some people have short memories.
Several people are getting confused about it though.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3992270

Full Cowl 100% would actually have "at least Class G" since he's far superior to the AM that had the class G feat.

Also, can Deku's normal 100% be upgraded to Low 7-B yet? The arguments for him being lower were based around the 8-B calcs, not the very easy Low 7-C feat he did right before the Low 7-B one.

Given his recent feats as well, I think it's far more consistent for him to fully scale to the Low 7-B calc. There don't seem to be many anti feats going against the numerous claims that he's equal to weakened All Might when at 100%.

Therefir said:
I completely disagree with it, not only it is wrong (U.A. Beginnings 5% is not Building level+), but you will have to repeat the same percentages through the keys, making everything more confused and desorganized.

Also, there are many profiles like Kirishima, Muscular, Tetsutetsu, Sato, Shishida, etc, that do separate the Quirks in different keys, this is simply because these Quirks increase their entire physical attributes, instead of just their attack potency like Half-Hot, Electricity, Navel Laser, etc.
How does repeating the percentages it make it disorganized and confusing? It's literally just what he can do at those percentages in each saga. U.A Beginnings 5% would be Building level, that's fine. I was saying to make it something along those lines.

As for this portion of the argument, we already have several profiles on the wiki where characters do not have to separate keys because they have abilities that increase their statistics. The most prominent example of this I can think of is Goku (Almost all of Goku's profiles are like this but I'm using the Z one as an example) where he has the name of sagas as keys and then has the statistics increasing abilities in those keys. He doesn't go "Saiyan Saga | Namek Saga | Android Saga | Buu Saga | With Kaioken and Super Saiyan Forms". I don't get why Kirishima would be separated from his quirk either. Red Riot Unbreakable is a form that lasts around 30 seconds and is base Kirishima's Ultimate Move. It's not meant to be something that he can't access in base.

I agree with DragonEmperor23, it wouldn't make Deku's Profile more confusing at all, there are far more confusing profiles on this site

DBZ Goku's profile doesn't separate his powers through the sagas either, and the keys seem kind of confusing to me, though that's probably because of the amount of power ups he has.

I'll be working on my blog to make Izuku's profile more organized with One For All in different keys. For now I think we should be discussing if 100% Deku should scale from All Might with Remnants of OFA.

Fair on the power point but he has around the same amount of power ups as Deku. 4 (Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Kaioken) vs 4 (5%, 8%, 20%, 100%).

I think he should scale. I mean, he is using a version of OFA that's getting weaker and weaker while Deku has one that's stronger than All Might's at it's prime.

Back