• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #6

I actually didn't like the start. I did like when the new characters were shown and how the leader was portrayed but that's about it.

holy shit wtf did i miss

the last time i read MHA Deku was turning into Venom

and now i hear time travel and what not o_O

I liked the scene of the guy killing his employee. Quite impactful for something that took place over just a few panels.

I have no idea how good or bad the arc will turn out right now but one thing I expect is a bit more exploration on the verses history.

Given that Todoroki and Bakugou just got their licenses, I hope that they are the focus of this arc. Todoroki because I think that this arc may act as a chance for him to learn, develop and use that special move he texted Endeavor about. Bakugou because it might change his perspective on how people view and treat those with Quirks as opposed to the Quirkless, which might make him look back on his relationship with Deku.

At least, that's my wild guess on what might happen lol

So this recent chapter made Todoroki even COOLER and HOTTER and Katsuki is very EXPLOSIVE. p.s if Katsuki doesn't preform a City block level feat in this arc I'ma going to riot.

Back