• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #6

So....um....chapter is out....and um....how should I....put this....AFO smile at the end of last chapter....you'll....see why....he smiled

I thought he was sick from before? iirc he was hence why the chapters were shorter and this chapter was also shorter so i thought he would still be

Here my theory:

AFO gave his brother OFA right? but u know before the younger brother made OFA his own power, AFO has affected it with negative (evil) energy and that in order for u to get rid of it is to 100% master AFO

Probably that one things.

OFA is a Postive gives Stockpile every gets Stronger.

AFO is a Negative Both Passed down OFA and Stockpile.

Why wonder that AFO Gave his Brother OFA?

Yes Did Answer 100% That AFO created OFA to gave his Brother now.

I'm want to make Honenuki's profile, though he's going to have unknown AP since he never threw a single punch.

Honenuki isn't a physical fighter, it's clear he's more of a support class. He isn't like the other Small Building level students, if he gets more feats I'll update him.

But for now, I think Unknown is fine.

He does have Building level dura though, he took two kicks from Recipro Turbo Iida.

Fair enough I suppose.

Another question and then I think I'm good, Shouldn't Todoroki have 2 seperate keys if only for his normal fire attacks? It feels pretty baseless to say BoS Todoroki scales from Current Bakugou.

SuperKamiNappa said:
Another question and then I think I'm good, Shouldn't Todoroki have 2 seperate keys if only for his normal fire attacks? It feels pretty baseless to say BoS Todoroki scales from Current Bakugou.
I mean Shouto's always been incredibly powerful. I'm not a seperate key is nessasary. Also, now that I think about it, @TheRustyOne you could possibly get Honenuki's mudification calced if ya can find a good enough pic.

On another topic, could Setsuna's quirk be described as Deconstruction or should I stick with Body Control? Also when shes divided, Flight or TK?

I guess it would depend on the method through which he's causeing the softening. At the very least he could get an enviromental destruction level.

Well, that solves that. I honestly forgot about Buggy. Limited flight then I guess.

Yeah I already got the regen. How does High-Mid sound? Too much?

I think it should be Mid or Low-Mid, it kinda seems like she needs to bring some of her parts back so she can regenerate. At the least we've seen her regrow her arms, and lower body.

It can be either a really good Low-Mid, or just Mid regen. I think High-Mid is to much, I know she split her head into pieces, but she didn't regenerate them, she just put them back on.

Bakugo was being hit hard enough to feel them but he doesn't look injured in any way.

Alright well, here they are. Setsuna's currently at 8-C, but if that's a major issue we'll get her changed. I don't know how to do the picture/link thing on My Hero's verse page, so instead of messing up someone's hard work, I'll let some who knows how add them to it.

Been saw it lol. Though the chapter was even shorter compared to others, is author-kin still sick? also y'all should see my theory behind it

All of the mangas having short chapters is starting to piss me off. Vc was so hype and I read it first then got that short chapter, thought MHA was gonna stop my anger but then that chapter was lit as well but it's chapter was even shorter ƒñ¿ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

VersusJunkie54 said:
I wonder what's happening with OFA. Did you guys see the new chapter?
I think if is likely that Deku is tapping into one of the Quirks of a previous holder of One For All but he can't control it.

BlackeJan said:
Here my theory:

AFO gave his brother OFA right? but u know before the younger brother made OFA his own power, AFO has affected it with negative (evil) energy and that in order for u to get rid of it is to 100% master AFO

Damage3245 said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
I wonder what's happening with OFA. Did you guys see the new chapter?
I think if is likely that Deku is tapping into one of the Quirks of a previous holder of One For All but he can't control it.
Hmm. So OFA could also carry the remnants of past Quirks? And not just the previous users strength? Interesting,

It could be that OFA is evolving just like other Quirks.

OfA is just a power stacking quirk and the ability to pass down quirks. Nothing ever said that the second quirk couldn't pass down other quirks as well inb4 OfA has Null, AfO knew about that and used Melee attcks for that reaso

It would fix two plotholes with a single move.

Maybe Izuku isn't destined to be a haxless brawler then >_>...ah, one can hope at least.

Back