• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #6

Does anyone think that Hawks and High-End could be Supersonic+?

The gap between Supersonic and Supersonic+ isn't that big. (Mach 1.1 to 2.5) Izuku at 5% has a Mach 1.2 feat and 8% is stated to be several levels faster than 5%.

Izuku 5%<<8%<<<20%<Endeavor<<High-End=Hawks

Is it wrong to say that High-End and Hawks are Supersonic+?

IDK. I found profiles lacking some characteristics TBH and I'll do a revision soon but I'm barely knowledgeable when it comes to stats.

Calaca Vs said:
IDK. I found profiles lacking some characteristics TBH and I'll do a revision soon but I'm barely knowledgeable when it comes to stats.
What do you mean lacking characteristics?

Tokoyami should have Statistics Amplification when Dark Shadow is surrounded by darkness and Berserk Mode when lost control at night time.

That's the only profile I looked but now I want to do the whole series revision.

I'm not sure about Statistics Amplification, Dark Shadow is just covering his body to make up for his lack of close quarter combat. Tokoyami himself isn't any more durable or stronger, it's like he's just wearing a suit.

However he should have Berserk Mode.

Does anybody else have a small problem with Mezo Shouji's (and by extension Himiko Toga's) ratings?

He is rated as Building level for theoretically defeating 1-Point Bots, who are estimated to have Building level durability because the armor plate of a 0-Point Bot had a Small Building level durability calc...

Since we have no feats of Shouji defeating a bot (and therefore damaging its armor plating), I don't see how we can just guess his beginning-of-series AP to be Building level. The dude is strong, sure, but it's faulty logic.

And this guesswork is used to support Himiko Toga being Building level... because Shouji slapped her off of Izuku.

Shouji has to defeat 1-Point Bots in order to pass the exam. Only Izuku was the one who passed with only rescues points. Rescue points weren't even told to the students until after the test.

Also Shouji is noted at being one of the stronger guys in Class 1-A.

Himiko is Building level for stabbing Aizawa and scratching Izuku with her nails.

AstralKing7 said:
Do we know he defeated them tho or did it happen of screen cause that plays a big part
Doesn't matter. Shouji did defeat them or he wouldn't be a part of the series.

TheRustyOne said:
Shouji has to defeat 1-Point Bots in order to pass the exam. Only Izuku was the one who passed with only rescues points. Rescue points weren't even told to the students until after the test.
Also Shouji is noted at being one of the stronger guys in Class 1-A.

Himiko is Building level for stabbing Aizawa and scratching Izuku with her nails.
We don't know how he defeated them, or if he damaged their Small Building level+ armor plating when he defeated them.

Shouji is strong, yes, but unless he has Building level feats then just being strong isn't enough.

Himiko's only durability feat is being slapped by Shouji and I think Himiko scratching Izuku is laughable 'evidence' for her being Building level.

Shouji is Building level without question, I know that we don't go by the stat chart, but he's rated as being stronger than Kirishima. Yeah no, he's Building level.

Honestly, I think Himiko should probably be Small Building level+ via scaling to Uraraka and Quirkless Izuku. She overpowered both of them.

Would you agree to that?

Isn't he only stronger than Kirishima in terms of lifting strength?

I'll agree to leave Shouji alone until the next few chapters because he'll probably get a solid feat in this current round.

As for Himiko, I think it's a lot more reasonable for her to be Small Building level+ than Building level, so I'd agree to that too.

Looks fine, though I'm not sure if Izuku being unable to escape her grip is actually a durability feat.

Izuku is Small Building level+. If she wasn't Small Building level+ Dura wise, she would've gotten hurt when he started to struggle.

I have to ask, would Magne be Building level+ for hurting Chisaki?

2 and 3

It looks like Chisaki is bruised and bleeding from Magne's attack.

Magne used Magnetism to draw in Chisaki and bash him directly to the head with her giant magnet, I think she'd be Building level but seeing as Chisaki's injury seemed relatively light and he didn't act hurt I wouldn't give her Building level+ for just that.

I guess that'd be reasonable.

Also, I'm pretty sure we agreed on Mirio being Building level+ mostly for being comparable to Sir Nighteye but I could have sworn the only comparison made between them was that they fought a similar away (due to Sir Nighteye being Mirio's fighting instructor).

Seriously? I didn't even bring up Mirio. Let's not get into another debate about this since I'm not budging on that topic, and it seems like you aren't either.

We'd just go back and forth, without end.

I know you didn't bring up Mirio.

I brought him up, because this is the MHA discussion thread... I don't even know why you reacted that way because I didn't even suggest changing his ratings in that post...

Sorry but, your usually very agressive when it comes to this stuff. Sorry if I came off as rude but, I just don't want to make anyone angry

Ironically your attempt to diffuse the conversation made me angrier than just arguing with me :p

Anyway, on something relating to Mirio that doesn't have to do with his rating... I don't think that Mirio actually can ignore conventional durability. He can bypass shields by phasing through them and punching whatever is on the other side of course, but I don't think that really counts.

Mirio isn't ever shown ignoring durability, so he shouldn't have it on his profile. His rating is perfectly fine, but his justification for said rating may need some adjustment.

No problem Rusty. I'll wait and see if Therefir agrees with us on removing that bit from Mirio's profile and then we can get it removed.

********* is ad-filled / virus-filled garbage. I'm never going back there.

Back