• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #12 (the last one)

Well, now that chapter 270 has officially released in English, I'd like to point out that we finally got a better understanding of the doctor's Quirk. It's called "Life Force", and it doubles his lifespan at the cost of physical mobility. All For One managed to get a copy of this Quirk, hence his long life, though his other Quirks seem to circumvent the mobility issue. Also, he did indeed give Tomura the original All For One Quirk after making a copy of it for himself.

I really hope we don't cut away from Shigaraki next chapter, that would be the biggest tease Horikoshi could ever do

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I really hope we don't cut away from Shigaraki next chapter, that would be the biggest tease Horikoshi could ever do
On the one hand, I agree it would be a bit sudden. On the other hand, he already did that with the Dabi fight, so who knows?

Shigaraki has AFO and all of the pros are in one area... time to start stealing all the top tier quirks and get mega op, mega fast

I really want him to take Hellflame honeslty. Can you imagine how badass that'd look on Shigaraki (plus Shouto's face when he sees Hellflame on Shigaraki). Although I wonder if Shiggy's AFO has new game+ or not.

If we're just looking at the Heroes involved in the Hospital Raid, then Tomura has access to:

• Endeaver's Hellflame
  • Backdraft's Unnamed Water Quirk
  • Crust's Shield
  • Ectoplasm's Clones
  • Eraser Head's Erasure
  • Gran Torino's Jet
  • Kesagiriman's Quirk (whatever it is)
  • Mandalay's Telepath
  • Manuel's Unnamed Water Quirk
  • Mirko's Rabbit
  • Native's Quirk (whatever it is)
  • Pixie-Bob's Earth Flow
  • Present Mic's Voice
  • Rock Lock's Lock Down
  • Ryukyu's Dragon
  • Snipe's Homing
  • Takeshita's Quirk (whatever it is)
  • Thirteen's Black Hole
  • Tiger's Pliabody
  • Uwabami's Serpentress
  • Wash's Unnamed Water Quirk
Also, assuming Tomura decides he no longer needs them, he could take Kyudai's Life Force and whatever Quirks the High-Ends may have.

Since its kinda become my thing, I have a few weird questions now that the new chapter is out:

1. Is it possible Izuku was able to sense Tomura because they're both connected to Nana? She was the telling Tomura not to forget them in the vision.

2. Who is more likely to die here, Present Mic or Eraser Head? I know Mic has a bunch of death flags around him, but the doctor mentioning he wanted Aizawa's Quirk makes me a little concerned.

3. Is it possible the "Quirk Singularity Theory" will be expanded upon in the future? It feels like they've been bringing it up more.

So afo is at least 100-120 based on his looks

He looks young but not too old and he got this power 70 years ago and it doubles his life span

Back