• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #12 (the last one)

So Mirko Instinctively knew that Shigaraki cannot be release into the world at any cost... that's awesome, the goal is now stop him from waking up, because if he does... everyone's f*cked

Shiggy is so strong, his mere presence scares Mirko

I already am rooting for the villains right now, they're the underdogs facing the big bads and they need their protag to wake i up and save the day at the last minute, also the heroes killed Twice... and I'm salty about that

I wonder what quirks my boi is gonna have ? He's most definitely gonna get Regenerationn and probably on a way higher level then even the Highends. Maybe he gets like a passive decay lol.

I would like it if Shigaraki somehow gets Overhual is a quirk. It would be such a waste of a create quirk and I think it would work well with decay.

Shiggy will be unstoppable, his awakened Decay was already one of the best quirks we've ever seen and put him in the top tier villains, now imagine that, but without limits and he has hundreds of other quirks, it'll be a gg for the heroes

Nullflowerblush said:
Doesn't Mr. Compress still have Kai's hand?
No he does not he 1. Probably would have thrown it away and 2. He didn't get his hand he just kinda got everything but his hand since they were in the locks still which you could see.

I wouldn't consider Number 6 a Nomu, which is a dead body being reanimated, he is way more similar to Nine, or Shigaraki's current condition.

So before the profiles get locked in a few days, I wanted to ask you people if you are fine with a few changes that I wanted to make to the students' profiles.

Basically, I wanted to upgrade the speed of students like Bakugou, Todoroki, and Inasa to Subsonic+ scaling from the current Deku, and delete the Athletic Human speed of the lower tier students (Rise of Villains Saga only).

Since Deku was able to jump from Athletic Human to Subsonic+ between sagas, it makes no sense for the other students to be still around Athletic Human. Of course that doesn't mean everyone should scale from Deku, but at least the should only have their combat speed listed for now, like we do with the Pro Heroes.

Oh yeah I just remembered that Roppongi and Hokkaido feat. Epsilon was gonna do a blog for the feat but I kinda forgot and went to sleep when he said that but the timeframe used was I think 2 minutes and the feat was like Mach 31 in the last thread. This feat was done in Vigilantes in chapter 6.5 where All Might basically travels from Hokkaido to Roppongi. What do y'all think about it since the only one who acknowledged it was Rusty and he agreed with it so what do y'all think about it.

The closest irl thing to the sky egg would be the Tokyo Sky Tree which is in Sumida. AM got there in a couple seconds at most so that could range from high hypersonic-hypersonic travel speed depending on the agreed on timeframe.

Sora and buff riku said:
Oh yeah I just remembered that Roppongi and Hokkaido feat. Epsilon was gonna do a blog for the feat but I kinda forgot and went to sleep when he said that but the timeframe used was I think 2 minutes and the feat was like Mach 31 in the last thread. This feat was done in Vigilantes in chapter 6.5 where All Might basically travels from Hokkaido to Roppongi. What do y'all think about it since the only one who acknowledged it was Rusty and he agreed with it so what do y'all think about it.
I mean can we assume a timeframe for that? We don't know exactly when he left relative to Tsukauchi waiting for him.

The distance between All Might's Might Tower (Roppongi) and the Tokyo Sky Egg (It looks exactly like the Tokyo Skytree, but with a platform) should be 9 kilometers straight.

Since the tower was falling before All Might jumped from the Might Tower to the Tokyo Sky Egg, a timeframe of 1 second should be reasonable.

Speed = 9 km/s, Mach 26.24 (High Hypersonic)

If someone wants to read the chapter, you can go here.

Insert creative name here 12 said:
Go for it. Any idea when the move will occur?
There isn't an exact date right now, but the profiles will be locked by April 15.

Well, I heard that the High End Nomu was confirmed to be stronger than the Nomu that All Might fought back in season 1, and All Might didn't actually defeat the Nomu straight up......he just, well....yeeted that thing into the atmosphere.

Whelp guys, I guess this is it, Shigaraki got defeated and the war is clearly over, well I gotta say, kind've a let down, I thought this arc would last a lot longer, shame really, well I guess it's good to know the villains lost and heroes won, I guess the story's gonna have to come up with new villains now, you know, since Shigaraki has been defeated....

NEXT CHAPTER PREDICTIONS:

One For All: "Do not worry my precious disciple, for I am here"

or

Gigantomachia: "DO NOT WORRY MASTER'S DISCIPLE, FOR I AM HERE!!!"

or

Shigaraki: "You thought I was out for the count, please, you won't defeat us, because I am here"

or

UA Traitor: "You thought I was a good guy, but I wasn't, you'll lose, because I am here"

In all seriousness, we were gonna have to have a half transformed Shigaraki and have his full power be delayed till later, because his growth has to match Deku's, both are still incomplete with their power and have a ways to go before they get their full power, or else everyone gets clapped although I have a feeling Half-Transformed Shigaraki will clap everyone anyways...

Once again, I find it truly amazing how much I'm rooting for the villains, then again, I usually root for the underdogs, OP Shigaraki wake up please, we need you!

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Whelp guys, I guess this is it, Shigaraki got defeated and the war is clearly over, well I gotta say, kind've a let down, I thought this arc would last a lot longer, shame really, well I guess it's good to know the villains lost and heroes won, I guess the story's gonna have to come up with new villains now, you know, since Shigaraki has been defeated....

NEXT CHAPTER PREDICTIONS:

One For All: "Do not worry my precious disciple, for I am here"

or

Gigantomachia: "DO NOT WORRY MASTER'S DISCIPLE, FOR I AM HERE!!!"

or

Shigaraki: "You thought I was out for the count, please, you won't defeat us, because I am here"

or

UA Traitor: "You thought I was a good guy, but I wasn't, you'll lose, because I am here"

In all seriousness, we were gonna have to have a half transformed Shigaraki and have his full power be delayed till later, because his growth has to match Deku's, both are still incomplete with their power and have a ways to go before they get their full power, or else everyone gets clapped although I have a feeling Half-Transformed Shigaraki will clap everyone anyways...

Once again, I find it truly amazing how much I'm rooting for the villains, then again, I usually root for the underdogs, OP Shigaraki wake up please, we need you!
Weird question, but are you at least concerned for one of the heroes? I understand you care more for the villains at this point (it's a thing that happens a lot in fandoms), but from the way you're phrasing it, you seem to want all the heroes to die a gruesome death. Just want to make sure.

On to another topic, the newest Vigilantes chapter is basically an observation of Koichi's current stats. Anything new about him from that?

It's weird, but I'm actually not that concerned for the heroes, the Heroes killed Twice, which shocked me and made me way more concerned for the villains, my point is that I know at the very end of the manga, the good guys will win, Deku and likely all of Class A are safe for the arc at least when it concerns their lives, as for pro heroes, I wouldn't really mind if most of them got killed, I've been saying it for months now, but I really want the villains to take the win this arc, I feel it's necessary for the plot to progress, this arc so far has had me on the edge of my seat every chapter, but for the villains and not the heroes, the way the story's being written is that they're the underdogs struggling to fight against this immense threat, it just gives me a feeling of wanting to root for them, I really want Shigaraki to wake up and start stomping the pros, that would be awesome, I mean I love most of the villains way more than probably every pro barring Endeavor, Shigaraki is in my Top 3 favorite characters, so he's the guy I wanna see get hype moments

It's just that the Heroes have been on top this entire arc, so I find it hard to root for them, like I usually do root for the good guys in this series cause the bad guys are usually on top in those arcs, but this is a different scenario, the way this arc is being written, it's as if the villains are the protags and the heroes are the antagonists, point being, I'm really liking the arc and do really want to see the villains win, and if some heroes die along the way, that wouldn't bother me, I don't find any of them except Endeavor as a favorite

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
It's weird, but I'm actually not that concerned for the heroes, the Heroes killed Twice, which shocked me and made me way more concerned for the villains, my point is that I know at the very end of the manga, the good guys will win, Deku and likely all of Class A are safe for the arc at least when it concerns their lives, as for pro heroes, I wouldn't really mind if most of them got killed, I've been saying it for months now, but I really want the villains to take the win this arc, I feel it's necessary for the plot to progress, this arc so far has had me on the edge of my seat every chapter, but for the villains and not the heroes, the way the story's being written is that they're the underdogs struggling to fight against this immense threat, it just gives me a feeling of wanting to root for them, I really want Shigaraki to wake up and start stomping the pros, that would be awesome, I mean I love most of the villains way more than probably every pro barring Endeavor, Shigaraki is in my Top 3 favorite characters, so he's the guy I wanna see get hype moments

It's just that the Heroes have been on top this entire arc, so I find it hard to root for them, like I usually do root for the good guys in this series cause the bad guys are usually on top in those arcs, but this is a different scenario, the way this arc is being written, it's as if the villains are the protags and the heroes are the antagonists, point being, I'm really liking the arc and do really want to see the villains win, and if some heroes die along the way, that wouldn't bother me, I don't find any of them except Endeavor as a favorite
Forgive me if I sound rude, but I don't know if I'd call the villains the protagonists of this arc. I get where you're coming from (they just lost one of their own and may or may not lose another, Tomura's cheating not only the game but himself, the Heroes keep beating them on repeat), but there's a reason Shigaraki and his Merry Band of Misfits are considered villains. In a weird way, their crimes are finally coming back to bite them. Although I will admit, the Heroes seem to be going through extreme lengths to put them down, so it's hard to say if they're being "heroes" at the moment. Man, war is weird, huh?

That being said, I only recently got into MHA, so most of my opinions are probably invalid.

Nobody's opinion is unvalid and I know they're villains and deserve what they'll eventually get, but at this moment I'm rooting for the bad guys to win, as the protag thing, I mostly meant that it feels like the story perspective has been follwing from the villains point of view for a bit this arc

Back