• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #12 (the last one)

Aw it happened again for some reason ? Anyway there should be a view button where you see Shouto's mew costume in like chapter 258 if you can't see the image.

Anyone else concerned that the current Vigilantes arc might not have a happy ending? I don't know why, but I'm getting a feeling things will be bittersweet at best...

Say, weird question, but how easy is it to get a Hero License? Between Slidin' Go and Number 6 being licensed Heroes despite also being Villains, its gotten me curious. Though I will admit, it's totally possible Slidin' Go was a Hero first, then joined the Meta Liberation Army after being swayed by Destro's book or something. Don't know about Number 6, however...

I CALLED IT!!!

AFO, the original version from AFO himself, has been passed down to Shigaraki, this likely means in his fight with All Might, he had a Copy of AFO

What's really cool is how Shigaraki had a vision within his mind with the previosu wielder of AFO, just like Deku did with OFA, also this probably puts to bed the theory that AFO will take over Shigaraki's body, because at this point, it's clear AFO really does care for Shigaraki, he gave him his original quirk, Deku knows it too, he felt it

OFA has been reborn into Deku, AFO has been reborn into Shigaraki

Our new symbols of good and evil have been chosen, it is destiny that they now must fight

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I CALLED IT!!!

AFO, the original version from AFO himself, has been passed down to Shigaraki, this likely means in his fight with All Might, he had a Copy of AFO

What's really cool is how Shigaraki had a vision within his mind with the previosu wielder of AFO, just like Deku did with OFA, also this probably puts to bed the theory that AFO will take over Shigaraki's body, because at this point, it's clear AFO really does care for Shigaraki, he gave him his original quirk, Deku knows it too, he felt it

OFA has been reborn into Deku, AFO has been reborn into Shigaraki

Our new symbols of good and evil have been chosen, it is destiny that they now must fight
Woo! Three cheers for predestined fights! Now we just have to wait and see when it actually happens. I know Deku was able to sense the change, but that doesn't mean they're gonna fight here and now.

Well lets hope now Shigaraki will have more entertaining fights instead of surviving tons of things before desintegrating matter.

Just found out something

We finally learned what the extra hand AFO added to Shigaraki's collection was, the hand belonged to his grandma Nana Shimura

So now Shigaraki has the Original AFO+Decay, this boy is about to dominate the verse

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Just found out something

We finally learned what the extra hand AFO added to Shigaraki's collection was, the hand belonged to his grandma Nana Shimura

So now Shigaraki has the Original AFO+Decay, this boy is about to dominate the verse
If he wasn't a threat before, he certainly is now. Although now that I think about it, could his body handle it? After all, the procedure was interrupted before it could be finished. He may end up with yet another similarity to Izuku if that's the case.

@DemonGodMitchAubin

Yea, I honestly don't know how anyone's going to be able to fight Shigaraki. There's the possibility that he won't be able to fully control his power because the stabilization process, but the experiments he went through must've increased his physical parameters to a whole new level, likely on-par with One For All users. Even if the stabilization was only 75% complete, that's still a pretty good chunk of stabilization that would likely only be a hinderance if someone could push him to his limit. But who could? Even if an army of pros went to stop him, he'd be too fast, too strong, and he could steal their quirks on top of that.

I'm starting to get worried that Deku's gonna get an unfair power-up to satisfy the plot, that he'll somehow be able to use One For All at 100% and all seven quirks as well. I mean, besides All Might, he's the only one who could contend with someone at All For One's level, and All Might's drained of his powers. It's possible that Eri might be used again to reverse the damage Deku receives at 100%, but I'm not positive on that. I truly don't know how things are going to work out, and my biggest fear is the stupid power-up.

The fact that Deku's miles away and yet he knows AFO is back in the form of Shigaraki is awesome

Also, AFO apparently had a replica of the original version in his final battle with All Might, that means at bare minimum, Shigaraki should be far stronger than Kamino AFO, I can't wait to see what this new Shigaraki is capable of

I really hope we get Deku vs Shigaraki Round 1 in this arc, I know I keep saying it, but the two sucessors of AFO and OFA need to have their first battle, because now it's "Their Turn"

@Cisco

Its already ruined the moment it was said Deku could use other quirks. I rather he just be able to have the super strength and speed like AM did. He's pretty been turned into AFO but the good ver.

I like the idea of Deku having more quirks, I think him only having super strength and speed would be really boring, him getting versatility and hax makes his potential future fights far more interesting

I mean guys, he's the main protagonist, of course he's gonna get unfair powerups, this is a shonen, what else did you expect, but so far, Horikoshi hasn't made every other character irrelevant, others still get their own time to shine consistently, so I don't think Deku will take over the manga completely

Also, Chapter 270 really shows how unfairly overpowered All For One is. He has a copy quirk that allows him to create copies of other quirks, but unlike Neito, there doesn't seem to be a time limit on how long he can keep the quirks or how many he can copy. As if that wasn't enough, All For One can transfer those copied quirks to others. With that power, he can stack quirks he already has to double their power or by even more if there's not a limit to how many copies of a quirk he can make. Just goes to show how amazingly useful the All For One quirk is.

Zezu1995 said:
damn imagine mirio with OFA :/ he would be unbeatable
At least he was cool about letting Izuku have it. He has faith in him.

Also, wouldn't it be ironic if this hypothetical Deku vs. Tomura fight is what allows Izuku to use Nana's Quirk? I feel like they brought that one specifically because they want to add that next. Can't think of a good scenario, though.

Mountain level+ shigaraki with his op power and more unknown ones

Bro he is going to be a beast in vs battles

^Oh of course we'll wait, but he'll likely scale to Mountain level+ if he's stronger than AFO

slow down partner for all we know there's someone in Russia with thought based reality manip

True. If Dragon Ball taught me anything, it's that there's always someone stronger.

Back