• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament High 8-C My Hero Academia Vs Random Characters Round 1 : Match 7 Mirio Vs Johnny Cage

Mirio 8.12 Tons of TNT meanwhile Johnny Cage 6.598 Tons of TNT if i read it right

Didn't Mirio One-Shot 8% Deku who's 8.12 Tons or am I misremembering that fight?
No Mirio doesn't one shot, both 8% Izuku and Mirio were shown to be physically comparable to each other. (Both of them inflict similar damage to Chisaki's arms)

Mirio is just 8.12 Tons, at best he's an unknown amount higher.

Mirio punched Izuku in his solar plexus and put him down for a second at most, he was never shown to be unconscious. Weaker characters were shown to still be conscious after being hit by Mirio and were just holding their stomach while groaning in pain.

Honestly I dare say Mirio is meant to be slightly weaker than 8%.

You can one hit KO someone even if you're somewhat weaker than them, it depends on the person you hit and where exactly you hit them. It isn't like he broke Izuku's bones or had him vomit up a gallon of blood from his strike.

No Mirio doesn't one shot, both 8% Izuku and Mirio were shown to be physically comparable to each other. (Both of them inflict similar damage to Chisaki's arms)

Mirio is just 8.12 Tons, at best he's an unknown amount higher.

Mirio punched Izuku in his solar plexus and put him down for a second at most, he was never shown to be unconscious. Weaker characters were shown to still be conscious after being hit by Mirio and were just holding their stomach while groaning in pain.

Honestly I dare say Mirio is meant to be slightly weaker than 8%.

You can one hit KO someone even if you're somewhat weaker than them, it depends on the person you hit and where exactly you hit them. It isn't like he broke Izuku's bones or had him vomit up a gallon of blood from his strike.
Oh, well in that case he's still physically superior to Johnny and is gonna read all of his moves like a book thanks to his ridiculous skill at predicting people.

Well Mirio's Quirk, as you can read on his profile, lets him turn any part of his body intangible. A strange property of this is if he turns himself solid while still inside of something, his body will get launched out of it at high speed. Mirio has figured out how to control where he gets launched and use this to his advantage.

While under the effects of a Quirk that removed his sense of equilibrium, he can still bounce around and attack like this. He has great control over his Quirk, being able to phase through Eri's head and land a hit on the person holding her. He can also phase through the hand of someone attempting to catch/stop his punch.

He's also been taught by Sir Nighteye to read his opponents movements and predict them. His best example is that after he lost his Quirk and couldn't phase, he still went on to keep battling Chisaki for 10 minutes. All while he avoided getting touched by Chisaki's hand and having to protect Eri from being injured.

A single touch from Chisaki is instant death and he has to protect Eri from those spikes since he'll use them to give her a fatal wound. Also the speed of Chisaki's spikes are faster than him, their speed makes it hard for 20% Izuku who is faster than Mirio to dodge them.

I think Mirio is pretty impressive combat wise.

Well Mirio's Quirk, as you can read on his profile, lets him turn any part of his body intangible. A strange property of this is if he turns himself solid while still inside of something, his body will get launched out of it at high speed. Mirio has figured out how to control where he gets launched and use this to his advantage.

While under the effects of a Quirk that removed his sense of equilibrium, he can still bounce around and attack like this. He has great control over his Quirk, being able to phase through Eri's head and land a hit on the person holding her. He can also phase through the hand of someone attempting to catch/stop his punch.

He's also been taught by Sir Nighteye to read his opponents movements and predict them. His best example is that after he lost his Quirk and couldn't phase, he still went on to keep battling Chisaki for 10 minutes. All while he avoided getting touched by Chisaki's hand and having to protect Eri from being injured.

A single touch from Chisaki is instant death and he has to protect Eri from those spikes since he'll use them to give her a fatal wound. Also the speed of Chisaki's spikes are faster than him, their speed makes it hard for 20% Izuku who is faster than Mirio to dodge them.

I think Mirio is pretty impressive combat wise.
Yeah, I'm pretty certain that Mirio is dunking on Johnny here.

I'm not here to cast a vote or anything, but I see that Mirio already has 2 votes despite not a single argument being made in favor of Cage. I feel before he gets FRA'd train, a fan should at least be contacted? At the very least for more confirmation since if fans of the verse said Mirio would win then it'd be unlikely others would think otherwise.

I'm not here to cast a vote or anything, but I see that Mirio already has 2 votes despite not a single argument being made in favor of Cage. I feel before he gets FRA'd train, a fan should at least be contacted? At the very least for more confirmation since if fans of the verse said Mirio would win then it'd be unlikely others would think otherwise.
I have some knowledge on Mortal Kombat from playing MK9 through MK11.

There is not much Johnny can do here since Mirio out skills and Johnny has no experience fighting intangible opponents. If Johnny plays range, he can only throw his force balls forward or arc them, but those can be easily read and avoided. If Johnny goes for a grapple, Mirio just goes intangible.

So this is just a low diff victory for Mirio.

I have some knowledge on Mortal Kombat from playing MK9 through MK11.

There is not much Johnny can do here since Mirio out skills and Johnny has no experience fighting intangible opponents. If Johnny plays range, he can only throw his force balls forward or arc them, but those can be easily read and avoided. If Johnny goes for a grapple, Mirio just goes intangible.

So this is just a low diff victory for Mirio.
Low Diff is meaning some opponent got beaten easily, so this is mean the battle is stomp right?

Yeah I don't really see Johnny having much for this fight, could I do a match with Triborg perhaps against Mirio sometime?

Back