• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I don’t think Horikoshi is “sexist”, I think he’s just fallen into a bad habit of introducing a character, only to kill or horribly maim them, then never really have them show up for a long time. Star is the worst time he’s done this, although I do love Star, it’s a bit weird how she shows up out of nowhere, and the story pretends she’s been this world famous number one hero who’s existed all along, then she has one fight and then dies without even meeting All Might or DEKU WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN SO FUN AND INTERESTING AAAAAAAAAA.

Also, this chapter is giving me bad vibes that the final fight will be Deku willingly giving OFA to AFO but the Vestiges will completely overpower him and destroy him from the inside. If Star can do it, then I don’t see why several OFA user vestiges couldn’t.

Endeavor physical slapped Hood in the face with his punch, shattering his mouth literally.
This scales to his Dura which should be superior to usj Nomu, Usj Nomu being equal to All Might.
Endeavor=<Hood>=Usj Nomu=All Might>>Kamino All Might
There is no way Hood's durability is anywhere near USJ Nomu considering the latter had Shock Absorption unless you are talking about resistance to fire or the elements which wouldn't really scale to strength.

In terms of physical durability USJ Nomu >>> most characters no matter who they are based on the quirk he possessed.

Like we saw All Might take out AFO in like 5 punches max while USJ took over 300 punches and wasn't even knocked out.

Shock Absorption is a Top 5 durability quirks in the verse. And out of all the Nomus, High-ends, etc, very few have a defensive quirk on that level apart from maybe Absorption and Release we saw with Garvey. Impact Recoil might have counted but it is not passive and requires activation.

Endeavor does not have physical strength anywhere near All Might's level.

There’s literally no argument for Endeavor > Kamino All Might. Lol.

Endeavor distracted AFO for, like, 2 attacks and then peaced out. You’re saying that if Endeavor had just full-nelsoned AFO while he was making his ultimate quirk combination, All Might could’ve prolonged his retirement?

Endeavor is damaged by Base Air Cannon.
All Might at his absolute weakest takes Air Cannon with MULTIPLE multipliers on top of it and comes out with barely a scratch most of the time.

“All High Ends have better stats than USJ Nomu” bugs me too much. I think it would’ve been a lot better if the USJ Nomu was just an outlier in-universe.

Because, like, now we just have multiple All Might’s running around when All Might was supposedly this untouchable god tier being that no one thought they could ACTUALLY reach. But nah, Mirko one kicks.

“All High Ends have better stats than USJ Nomu” bugs me too much. I think it would’ve been a lot better if the USJ Nomu was just an outlier in-universe.

Because, like, now we just have multiple All Might’s running around when All Might was supposedly this untouchable god tier being that no one thought they could ACTUALLY reach. But nah, Mirko one kicks.
The USJ Nomu is only comparable to weakened AM with OFA passed on. Prime AM would literally one shot all of the High Ends. That’s the one that isn’t supposed to be touchable by other characters, not USJ All Might.

The USJ Nomu is only comparable to weakened AM with OFA passed on. Prime AM would literally one shot all of the High Ends. That’s the one that isn’t supposed to be touchable by other characters, not USJ All Might.
For almost all the characters, there is no discernible difference between prime and weakened All Might. Not even Endeavor picked up on that.

For almost all the characters, there is no discernible difference between prime and weakened All Might. Not even Endeavor picked up on that.
That’s because he stopped going out as much due to time limit and it was 5 years vs like 25+ of hero work. His public appearances were cut down drastically and all he had to do was show up and beat petty villains in one punch. It was only until he gave OFA away that his power decline got even more rapid, and that happened over the course of around 2 months, at which time he had the cover of working at UA.

It would have been very easy to hide that he was getting weaker for AM. Especially since many pros, especially those at UA, KNOW that he was weaker. It’s just Endeavor and the larger pro hero circle that didn’t. And Endeavor was laser focused on training Shoto, not watching All Mights every move.

That’s because he stopped going out as much due to time limit and it was 5 years vs like 25+ of hero work. His public appearances were cut down drastically and all he had to do was show up and beat petty villains in one punch. It was only until he gave OFA away that his power decline got even more rapid, and that happened over the course of around 2 months, at which time he had the cover of working at UA.

It would have been very easy to hide that he was getting weaker for AM. Especially since many pros, especially those at UA, KNOW that he was weaker. It’s just Endeavor and the larger pro hero circle that didn’t. And Endeavor was laser focused on training Shoto, not watching All Mights every move.
It still doesn't explain Kamino where All Might and AFO are still far above everyone else. Whether it's Endeavor, Best Jeanist, Edgeshot or Kamui Woods. That's 4 of the Top 10 heroes who were there. They could barely butt in and were blown away like flies.

Who knew that if Mirko was apart of the squad, she could’ve one shot AFO while he was busy monologuing to All Might while making his giant Resident Evil monster arm.

Have no idea why Endeavor didn't use flash fire fist to help all might fight all for one smh

Last edited:
Yeah, it's here.

Shouldn't Star and Stripe already have a profile? I don't know what we are waiting for now.
I'm back now that the scans are out.

We are waiting since we don't fully know and understand how Star's abilities work. Just in case people missed it, but here is her sandbox once again.

I will try to post Star's profile this Sunday, or whenever the chapter comes out for you guys. However I'd like to have the okay from the majority before doing so, I'm not certain if I explained everything on her profile correctly.

I suspect what will happen in future chapters is:

Tomura loses most of his Quirks (or all of them except for Decay and All For One) but he has a back-up in the form of the original All For One. He turns on his previous self to try and replenish his lost Quirks with all the ones All For One has stocked up.

I really enjoy AFO’s mentality and goal. Every super hero story has a bad guy, but he realised in this real super hero society, there was no bad guy. There were heroes and criminals, but no villain. So he decided to be that villain, the biggest bad, simply because he could, and play out his brother’s super hero stories in reality.

That’s how I’m interpreting it for now, at least.

I really enjoy AFO’s mentality and goal. Every super hero story has a bad guy, but he realised in this real super hero society, there was no bad guy. There were heroes and criminals, but no villain. So he decided to be that villain, the biggest bad, simply because he could, and play out his brother’s super hero stories in reality.

That’s how I’m interpreting it for now, at least.
I mean, he started this villain thing LONG before there were heroes. He didn’t do this for any reason other than wanting to, because it’s in his nature. It’s a result of his quirk, which as we know, affects mentality. He wants everything. He wants control, quirks, and to rule. No hero made that mentality. His world view did.

I mean, he started this villain thing LONG before there were heroes. He didn’t do this for any reason other than wanting to, because it’s in his nature. It’s a result of his quirk, which as we know, affects mentality. He wants everything. He wants control, quirks, and to rule. No hero made that mentality. His world view did.
Even better

I suspect what will happen in future chapters is:

Tomura loses most of his Quirks (or all of them except for Decay and All For One) but he has a back-up in the form of the original All For One. He turns on his previous self to try and replenish his lost Quirks with all the ones All For One has stocked up.
Shigaraki vs OG AFO as his final step to becoming the head of all villainy across the world would be 10/10.

Okay, so...
As a result of Cassandra messing with Tomura, tampering with his Quirks and whatnot, his control over his body has weakened significantly, allowing All For One to swoop in, dominate Tomura, and then completely take over his body; in the previous chapter, All For One began to break through and speak through Tomura while rushing Cassandra. However, because all of this is happening inside of his head, nobody is aware of the change, and All For One begins to masquerade as Tomura in order to fool the Heroes up until the final battle.

Y'know how All For One revealed to Toshinori that after getting rid of Nana, he took Tomura under his wing and raised him to despise Toshinori as a little "**** you" for getting in his way all these years? Imagine if he took it a step further and revealed to both Toshinori and Izuku that he completely erased Tomura and took over all he ever was.

Just little thoughts-

Okay, so...
As a result of Cassandra messing with Tomura, tampering with his Quirks and whatnot, his control over his body has weakened significantly, allowing All For One to swoop in, dominate Tomura, and then completely take over his body; in the previous chapter, All For One began to break through and speak through Tomura while rushing Cassandra. However, because all of this is happening inside of his head, nobody is aware of the change, and All For One begins to masquerade as Tomura in order to fool the Heroes up until the final battle.

Y'know how All For One revealed to Toshinori that after getting rid of Nana, he took Tomura under his wing and raised him to despise Toshinori as a little "**** you" for getting in his way all these years? Imagine if he took it a step further and revealed to both Toshinori and Izuku that he completely erased Tomura and took over all he ever was.

Just little thoughts-
As horrifying as that is I don't think he'd do that, as it'd be worthless gathering quirks that specifically suit Tomura

Mha during it early stages could possibly be listed as 8-A using these feats. To make it more consistent I'll look for more.
Yo Shindo destruction of ground is 188.52 tons
255.70 tons for Deku's steel beam feat, ill have to remake this blog its a mess
350.66 tons for Nine's air blast which scales to Bakugo and Deku's durability.
583.47 tons For Bakugo destroying cubes
I missed one
Bakugo destroys Todoroki's ice pillar 125.76 tons

Last edited:
I find it funny how big the gap is in Deku’s profile for AP compared to speed.

30% Deku is 8-A, while 45% Deku has a massive jump to 7-A+. Meanwhile, 5% Deku and 100% Deku are all in the hypersonic tiers.
Maybe if Horikoshi ever gave consistent feats for the mid tiers like 30%, this would make more sense :)

I really want 8-A Mha
Yo Shindo destruction of ground is 188.52 tons
255.70 tons for Deku's steel beam feat, ill have to remake this blog its a mess
350.66 tons for Nine's air blast which scales to Bakugo and Deku's durability.
583.47 tons For Bakugo destroying cubes
1: Yo scales to literally nothing.

2: That calculation is wrong, since your not measuring the steel beam Izuku broke. Your measuring two different steel beams that you don't prove are the same size as the one he broke. Also it is impossible to find the size of what he broke anyway, since the camera is stretching the image making scaling unreliable.

3: Nine is already 8-A and doesn't scale to anyone else. His power varies and he always changes it, there is no reason to assume he launched 8-A attacks at them. Also I disagree with your scaling, that light is not something to be used for scaling.

4: Outlier as Bakugo constantly struggles with High 8-C+ feats. Which also harm him at times.

Back