• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I feel like Bakugou‘s profile should be “Varies from High 8-C to 8-A with Explosion”, because of how inconsistent it is. I don’t think it’s an outlier, just that his explosions aren’t consistent in size

I feel like Bakugou‘s profile should be “Varies from High 8-C to 8-A with Explosion”, because of how inconsistent it is. I don’t think it’s an outlier, just that his explosions aren’t consistent in size
They shouldn't be consistent, then there's also the fact that it depends on how much he's sweating. More sweat=more power and the longer he fight the more he sweat.

That's fair, though would that mean his durability is always 8-A? because his durability is from surviving the force of his own explosions, and according to him, he always takes the full force of it back onto his arm

They shouldn't be consistent, then there's also the fact that it depends on how much he's sweating. More sweat=more power and the longer he fight the more he sweat.
Yup. We also need to take into account that Bakugo’s gauntlets allow him to utilize more sweat, and stronger explosions without them can injure him. That’s why I don’t think every Bakugou AP feat above 8-B is an outlier.

Yup. We also need to take into account that Bakugo’s gauntlets allow him to utilize more sweat, and stronger explosions without them can injure him. That’s why I don’t think every Bakugou AP feat above 8-B is an outlier.
This is also true, He's not stupid he wouldn't use explosion to hurt himself unless he had to

I really hope Bakugo's max explosion gets new high-tier feats. So far a lot of characters have some super powerful final move.

I hope one day Bakugo's max explosion reaches something like Prominence Burns level or Flashfreeze Heatwave level. It can be limited based on it hurting Bakugo.

The whole Vigilantes chapter is insane. People were saying the battle was getting stale but they really ramped it up this time. Can't wait for it in English.

Six in nutshell:
images

Number 6 is now just made of plasma, besides his skeleton? Have to wait and see more, maybe we'll get a better explanation.

And those Bomber Cells are just BS, but in a really fun way. Actually wait, if his body is now plasma... How hot is that exactly?

I don't know anything about how plasma works, but that's got to be really hot right?

As overclock stated All Might was his only obstacle when it came to be a super fast hero
Not only this, but chapters ago The overclock vestige thingy said koichi and All Might were the only people that number 6 should avoid, which wouldn’t be a problem if he was so much faster than Am, and Overclock vestige is aware of this mode.

Not only this, but chapters ago The overclock vestige thingy said koichi and All Might were the only people that number 6 should avoid, which wouldn’t be a problem if he was so much faster than Am, and Overclock vestige is aware of this mode.
this doesn’t work now as he stated that he didn’t know bomber cells had this potential, BUT all might being all might should inherently scale

Vigilantes out in Japanese: https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/3269754496592596119

It should be out in English soon.

Looks like Six got another new Ghost Rider form.

This guy gotta have some of the most transformations in the entire series.

Like there's his ordinary form, muscle augmented form, bomber cells gooey form, Crawler form, Sniper form, and now this.
Six is trying to double the amount of forms Frieza has

My god, apparently Number 6 is... "A body of combusting plasma that's precise and quick."

Confirmed! Number 6 and Koichi are lightning speed
So is he as fast as plasma or was this a joke? (given it's called lightning style and all, as well as some lightning being made of/creating plasma)

I don't know if this will be controversial or not, but regarding revisions for the next chapter...

I don't think we should give Tomura the abilities of New Order until we see the outcome of this fight and see whether or not Tomura can actually control it in the end. If he can't, then it is not a part of his character to have the ability without it being a massive weakness for him.

I don't know if this will be controversial or not, but regarding revisions for the next chapter...

I don't think we should give Tomura the abilities of New Order until we see the outcome of this fight and see whether or not Tomura can actually control it in the end. If he can't, then it is not a part of his character to have the ability without it being a massive weakness for him.
Fair

I didn’t even know people wanted
that to be on his profile

Pretty sure everyone here is alright with that. Like, the possibility of him getting any measure of control over New Order and not just shoving it onto his Nomu are basically Nil. He is definitely not keeping that quirk, so having it on his profile would be very incorrect.

Back