• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Who Is This Bizarre Homeless Looking Guy Who Has Put Us In Such A Unique Scenario?

The inside of the park is in poor shape, dead trees strewn about, grass overgrown, and paths worn down. There's a damaged house in the center of it all, a little walk away.

''Let's just get to the house first and foremost. That's likely where the Arcade machine is.''

Torlikoff said:
The inside of the park is in poor shape, dead trees strewn about, grass overgrown, and paths worn down. There's a damaged house in the center of it all, a little walk away.
"Who... Did this?" I say, disbelief in my voice. I mean sure it's kinda small in scope in comparison to the defilement of the multiverse itself, but... things like these, they're so much more easy to envision, there ramifications far more entreched in the supposed "realism" of reality than the boomy boomy of the universey versy

Man... that dirt looks ******* delicious. I think to myself, my brain attempting to rationalize it's desire for food

No it doesn't, I'm just hungry as ****, but eh... It's SOMETHING. pleasedonthavewormspleasedonthavewormswaitpleasedonthavecholerapleasedonthavecholerapleasedonthaveCHOLERAorWORMS

I grab a scoopful of dirt and shove it into my mouth, swallowing that shit

"I guess try to make it to the house before going insane like this gentleman there. C'mon get up now."

Torlikoff said:
The dirt tastes natural.
not...that bad actually, I think I might have some more.... I mean the texture's shit but **** me, I aint in NO position to be picky considering how that wicked curr deprived of food for three ******* days, like two days is reasonable. But three? ******* THREE?

I scoop more into my mouth

this shit better not have cholera

Getting my fill of dirt, I approach the group

"Do any of yall require the assitance of me? I can summon a queer dude that summons a weird psychic ghost that punches things and releases a virus that kills shit, you need that?" I enquire, I wanna aid with this shit, minimize the possibility of death and whatnot

I too cautiously approach the house, tip toeing like a complete moron to the point where it aids less with stealth.

Like you know disney tiptoeing? imagine that

The house looks like it was once nice, but those years are long gone. The windows are broken, the paint peeled, and wood rotten. The door looks like it's about to fall off.

Torlikoff said:
The house looks like it was once nice, but those years are long gone. The windows are broken, the paint peeled, and wood rotten. The door looks like it's about to fall off.
I cease my tiptoeing

It's... actually inconvienent to tip toe like that, I'll just walkly calmly and nonirratically

"Is the so-called arcade machine here really still intact? Doubt it is, but at least let's check."

Proceeds to search for it.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
"Is the so-called arcade machine here really still intact? Doubt it is, but at least let's check."
Proceeds to search for it.
"I mean, unless this is a death sentence, why would Axel send us here if otherwise, yanno? I mean I still think the guy's Lucifer or something, but best not get on the downside of the devil, besides it means I can help people so.... gonna exploit me the devil to save the multiverse!"

Walking into the house doesn't inspire confidence, especially when the stairs break the second you step on them. The living room is homely, a couch that seen too much use, an old TV, and a staircase that seems like a bad idea. There's a door that leads into what looks like a kitchen.

Torlikoff said:
Walking into the house doesn't inspire confidence, especially when the stairs break the second you step on them. The living room is homely, a couch that seen too much use, an old TV, and a staircase that seems like a bad idea. There's a door that leads into what looks like a kitchen.
I enter the kitchen, preparing to summon the queer dude at a moment's notice

The kitchen is large, housing several dozen cupboards, an oven, a sink filled with a few dirty dishes, and a refrigerator. It seems like this room was left alone from all the wear and tear the years have brought onto it. In the center of the room, there seems to be a table with a bakery box on it.

The fridge has a bizarre, chunky, sickening green concoction in a pitcher. The dishes in the sink are dirty and likely will stay that way. The cupboards hold lots of expired food.

The bakery box sits there, seeming offended you didn't chose it.

[What are the remaining rooms? The kitchen doesn't seem to have it and the stairs are an obvious nono zone]

[Well, you can still go up the stairs. There's also the box you haven't touched for some reason.]

[Meh fork it]

I walk up to the box and slowly open it

[I'm gonna be like, the driving force of CIS for plotsake at this rate]

The box contains some of the shiniest glazed donuts you've ever seen, almost blinding you. There are also what appear to be bagels and a small note.

Take the note, and absolutely, under no circumstances, take one of these old, crusty donuts which I am currently putting in my mouth NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[Congratulations, I didn't actually expect anyone to eat them.]

The donut is one of the greatest things you've ever tasted in your life, it's sweetness boiling in your mouth. It's perfectly soft, chewable, and feels like making love with an angel. You feel energized. A little too energized. Hyperactive even. The most intense sugar high of your life. You feel like you could run a marathon and not even be winded. You also feel like you can't hold still at all.

I drop to my knees and start to shed tears of joy, while also vibrating in place, likely about to catch fire at a moment's notice from the sheer friction with the air

"These donuts... They're... Beautiful...."

[In essence if you don't have the fastest metabolic rate alive, you are going absolutely insane/hyper/getta go fest.]

".... I also feel like I need to burn off a lot of energy"

Start rushing through each and every other corner of the house, mayhaps finding the arcade machine in the process

The first floor only contains a bathroom and a computer room with a single chair next to an ancient machine of lacking processing power.

[but why?]

right that's not the arcade machine

in a sugar rush, try to move so ludicrously fast up the stairs they don't actually break (even though they're very likely to break)

You reach the second floor, amazingly not having the stairs collapse behind you. You see a hallway with three doors, one on the left, one to the right, and one at the very end.

Back