• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 3: Get Out of Here

The portal briefly appears, but is gone as the rock explodes.

There is s booming voice in your head, saying "You who has disgraced this land shall now suffer for it, your own hell shall be unleashed upon yourself."

"... what if we just like, threw the person who ate the fruit at dusk into the lava? Would that settle things?"

Kamina: ugghhhh

Me: I mean, I'm not really planning on it but I want to know my options.

"I will allow you to leave, but shall curse thine presence with a specter from your past."

The gas suddenly goes into the portal, coming back out with a somewhat familiar young figure, though they're somewhat greyish blue and obscured by the gas.

"This curse shall now follow you until the end of time, fear onto thee!"

Overlord775 said:
"So, can we now leave ?"
I ask as i ignore the ghost of Blitz
"Whom the **** is you?" I enquire quietly, not with an intent of anger nor malice, moreas one of 'i've spontaneously manifested after dying and I have no idea where the **** I am' , like this is some weird shit right here, I know how to do shit, I just don't know the **** the shit I am is. It's weird... I don't like it

"Like seriously, who are y'all and why are y'all in hell? Did you suck dick? Wait does that even get you into hell?"

"....."

Kamina: Okay, now I'm not really opposed to you throwing someone into the lava

I'll casually attempt that to our recently brought back.... """"""Companion"""""

DMUA said:
"....."
Kamina: Okay, now I'm not really opposed to you throwing someone into the lava

I'll casually attempt that to our recently brought back.... """"""Companion"""""
"No seriously, I have no idea who any of you are? Is this the hell police? does hell even have police?" I enquire. Spontaneously remembering whomst in le **** I am

Eh. I won't let them in on it, **** them for killing my ass

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Kamina: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DMUA said:
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"
Kamina: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
"Was I like... a dick to you guys when I was alive? Is this a poetic way of being punished for who I was in life?"

"Not directly but... you kinda at random intervals thought people were pedophiles and ended up melting someone's crotch off seconds before Ashley ended up just having his servant kill you."

DMUA said:
"Not directly but... you kinda at random intervals thought people were pedophiles and ended up melting someone's crotch off seconds before Ashley ended up just having his servant kill you."
"Okay that's... kinda alot to take in, man what kinda ****** up childhood did I have? Thank god I don't remember any of that shit, otherwise I'd probably end up the same as I was alive..."

"So how did you guys die?" I say

"I swear, I have no,idea what's going on anymore." Reiner says with a extremely confused look on her face.

@CrimsonStarfallen "Cirno can hit ghosts!"

"we didn't actually"

"That guy over there broke the rules of the broble and now we sunk into the underbelly of this island. Luckily we can leave now, I guess."

Junkoposter said:
"I swear, I have no,idea what's going on anymore." Reiner says with a extremely confused look on her face.
"You guys are in hell and some ****** rezzed me and I have no idea of what I was when I was alive... Well no memory anyway, I've been told I was a ****** up person who apparently melted some ******'s crotch off and thought everyone was a pedophile... Did you... know me when I was alive?"

As all bullets pass through the ghost, I look at Jonatha

"You do realize your hasty impulses got us into this mess, right?"

Actually, I do wonder...

"Is it evening yet?"

Overlord775 said:
"Guys, let's just get out of here"
I then jump in the portal i had made earlier
"Uh... sure I guess" I say, following the dude of whomst conjured the portal

atleast he can't rape me as a ghost I think to myself.

But what if he has noncorporeal interaction. wait... SHIT

Eh, Well, **** it, Don't remember that shit, ain't gonna fear that shit

Inside the portal you end up at the lobby of a hotel, it's almost empty except for a receptionist.

I go to the receptionist

"Hello, may i ask if you have a map of the city ? Because i'm kinda lost and i would really need it."

I ask her gently.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but this dimension is just this hotel nowadays." She says. "Our rooms are free though, mostly because we're in desperate need of company."

"Time barely exists here, nothing can truly change" she says, somewhat stressful in her delivery.

Back